Driving Through KY, TN and GA to Florida

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Any advice where I should stop in KY, TN or GA? I hear GA has a lot of cool waterfalls? I don't want to get too far off I75.

I always stop south of Savannah. Lots of motels, most of which provide "free" breakfast. Then you are 4-5 hours from Tampa.

1705943138847.png
for coffee breakfast or lunch....

Any advice where I should stop in KY, TN or GA? I hear GA has a lot of cool waterfalls? I don't want to get too far off I75.

I only have to drive 20 hours to get to Ft Lauderdale. I will check out your source to find cool things to do in TN and GA

My trip is 1,368.9 miles

I am driving 4-10pm on Thursday night just to get 6 hours of the trip done with. Then wake up at 6am on Friday and have all day to drive 10 hours. 16 hours to do 10 hours of driving. So I have 6 hours of free time on Friday.

Then I wake up in GA at 6am and only have 4 hours to go? So I'm in no rush. I will check out all the things I can do. Remember my dog is with me.

Get through Nashville at a very early hour or the night before...Otherwise you'll be in a jam clear to Murfreesboro.
I remember doing what I did last year, I avoided just about all the bad traffic jams. I think Atlanta is always bad.

When I wake up at 6am on Friday morning, the roads are empty. And it seems like rush hour times, I'm not coming up to any big major city like Atlanta. If I were I'd get off and kill a couple hours.

Last year driving down sucked. It was still cold even into Florida. Only when I got down to around Ft Lauderdale did it warm up a little. And even there the lizards were freezing to death and falling from the trees.

We have guns, gators, hurricanes, bugs, snakes, Republicans, laws against being woke and no state income tax here in Florida. Best you Moon Bats stay out.

You can fuck our Negro women. We don't care. Our White women won't have anything to do with you stupid Moon Bats.

White trash. Usually single without kids. And they are still madly in love with the baby daddy. Until they meet another baby daddy who has kids with another baby mamma. For some reason trash is attracted to trash. It's weird.

You are right though. I can go to the poorest white trash neighborhood and rescue those women like Donald rescued Melania. But those white trash women are happy living in poverty. With their scrawny white trash boyfriend who wears a wife beater to work.

Here's you
1705952146752.png

1705952171951.png

You guys are so gross. No on envies the Floridiot who lives in Florida all year round. So the only cool people I know of in your state are people like me. People who come to escape the cold for 1-4 months. After that we all leave and Floridiots get depressed until we come back next December.

You can fuck our Negro women. We don't care. Our White women won't have anything to do with you stupid Moon Bats.

This is perfect. I typed in Florida women

1705952335894.png

Sure I would fuck 3 out of 4 of them but still. Gross.

You know the zoo is closed right now, don't you?

Remember this white Floridiot during the Bush Housing Crash?

PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. — She’s tried night clubs and online dating sites, but now a 42-year-old single mother is looking for love where everyone else’s heart is breaking — the real-estate market.

After a year of trying to sell her home and eight years of not being able to find a man, Deven Trabosh is offering her South Florida home and a shot at marrying her on the Internet.

“I figured let’s combine the ad because I’m looking for love and I’m looking to sell the house,” said Trabosh, a Barbie-esque blonde who teeters around the nearly 2,000 square-foot house in patent-leather heels.

“Marry a Princess Lost in America,” Trabosh wrote in the ads she posted on eBay and Craigslist last week. She describes a life of romance and travel and a home decorated with vaulted ceilings, upgraded tile and a soaking tub in a gated community with a pool and tennis courts.

Trabosh, a licensed real-estate agent who hasn’t practiced in years, knew she would struggle to sell the home in the troubled real-estate market, but insists her fairy-tale ad isn’t just a sales gimmick.

“I’m struggling … I don’t want to lose my house, and I want to find somebody,” said Trabosh, who changed her name in the ad to Traboscia to keep people from finding her in the phone book. “So I came up with this dream plan because I’ve always dreamt about being a fairy-tale princess.”

She listed the home for $340,000 on a sell-it-yourself Web site, but upped the price, adding a $500,000 shipping fee to include her companionship on eBay.

If you hear banjos playing in the country, you know you are in the vicinity of the local LGBTQ+ community in the south. Depending on whether this is something you are interested in, you can move on or stop for it.

If you hear banjos playing in the country, you know you are in the vicinity of the local LGBTQ+ community in the south. Depending on whether this is something you are interested in, you can move on or stop for it.
Well I do have a pretty mouth and it has been a while since I've prayed good.

Forum List

Back