DRIP! DRIP! DRIP! Crooked Hillary bought used Blackberrys on eBay!

What a dumb post.

lol

I buy alot of my stuff online too. So who gives a fuck what!

Do you have classified information on used consumer devices as well?

Your employer might want to know... and then fire your ass.

What a dumb post.

lol

I buy alot of my stuff online too. So who gives a fuck what!
Any device NOT provided by the federal government had to be inspected by the government and encrypted. Hilary did none of that.

Huh ! Blackberry protocol was proprietary when I used one, what the hell are these idiots in congress talking about? Chaffetz must be brain dead, do they have no IT personal who can help them? This is why they make six figures? Americans have to be stupid to elect these morons. Lord help us when this is the best we can do.

Chaffetz: Clinton bought used Blackberrys on eBay

This stuff makes me laugh. You do realize she didn't hide a thing as all government email would have been (should have been) saved - on the receiving and sending gov servers - if it was important or even not important. When republicans did the same nothing was said. When the Bush admin erased lots of email or lost it little was said. Email is not local, or hidden, it is shared and transferred and backed up. Golden em rule: send nothing you wouldn't say out loud in a crowded room. The billion dollar security groups in government didn't know this? They had to know it as the email address would have given it away. But believe what you want. This is the usual useless republican BS as they do nothing else. And devices are not data holders, some info resides there but destroying them is the right thing to do for personal information. I have drilled through several drives and devices to assist paranoid people nothing will be found.

Forum List

Back