Dream Cars

gplus-787920516.jpg

I recall enjoying such articles in Popular Science. Perhaps in another regard it seems Detroit lost its with these wild designs and should of had its eye more on economy and quality. Still I enjoyed seeing these and they bring back the era of excitement in seeing a new car in the neighborhood.

What blows my mind is seeing historic plates on a car that was brand new when my oldest kid was 9 years old. It just isn't right, as in I really don't see that all of a difference between 1992 and 2017 Civics. Now put a 1952 and 1977 Plymouth side-by-side and to me its night-and-day.

A dream car has two vital qualities ... it will impress your friends (and wildly hot strangers) and upset your enemies.

I grew up in the muslce car years....points....dwell tachs.....quadrijets......hooker headers.....stonecrushers.....4 bolt mains......balanced ,bprinted.....etc etc

what we had for a song then would be a retirement now

~S~

As with motorcycles, boats, RV's, and guns, there is no ONE Dream Car. One would need AT LEAST three "dream cars" to fill out the Dream Garage.

A maniacally fast Corvette.

A good, sturdy pickup with a minimum 6' bed.

A fast SUV (Hemi Jeep)

New Topics

Forum List

Back