Dre beats up MTG for stealing his music

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

On 10 January, Dre told TMZ: “I don’t license my music to politicians, especially someone as divisive and hateful as this one.”

And thats it in a nutshell. Marje rolled over without a fight having been bitch slapped by the veteran rapper.

Divisive and hateful closes doors to you. Why does the right fail to get support of the creative commiunity ?

Billboard reports that Greene’s lawyers formally acknowledged a cease-and-desist letter sent by the musician’s lawyer, Howard E King, on 9 January but did not acknowledge any wrongdoing.

“On behalf of Congresswoman Greene, please be advised that no further use of Mr Young’s copyright will be made by a political committee or via social media outlet she controls,” it said.

Lawyers for Greene said that their response should not be perceived as “an admission of any fact or waiver of any rights or defences” – anticipating the possibility that Dre might proceed with a lawsuit against Greene.
Sorry, but methinks "no further use of" clearly means "used it without permission", i.e., did acknowledge wrongdoing.

Last edited:

On 10 January, Dre told TMZ: “I don’t license my music to politicians, especially someone as divisive and hateful as this one.”

And thats it in a nutshell. Marje rolled over without a fight having been bitch slapped by the veteran rapper.

Divisive and hateful closes doors to you. Why does the right fail to get support of the creative commiunity ?

and in the meantime other much much more important things are happening .... how many votes is that gonna cost Greene ? and besides you how many people actually care ?

You know, Tommy, I realize how desperate you are to receive any sort of attention you can, but using these big, bold fonts that you do doesn't make you look any more important.

.....especially when you post some idiotic non story about some gangster rapper.

and in the meantime other much much more important things are happening .... how many votes is that gonna cost Greene ? and besides you how many people actually care ?
It wasnt about votes. It was about theft.
Dre did not want his brand associated with a Qnut madwoman. Rightly so.
Maybe Kid Rock could write an anthem for her ? Or Ted Nugent lol.

Sorry, but methinks "no further use of" clearly means "used it without permission", i.e., did acknowledge wrongdoing.
Pople who live outside the norms of common decency have no qualms about stealing other peoples work to ingratiate themselves with wider society.
Trump was a serial abuser in that regard.

Forum List

Back