'I shouldn't be your punching bag': Marjorie Taylor Greene throws Trump under bus over McCarthy, MTG is also feuding with Dr Dre over use of song

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Dr. Dre blasts Marjorie Taylor Greene for using his song in her ridiculous video: “I don’t license my music to politicians, especially someone as divisive and hateful as this one.”...she is hateful and Dr Dre is right to call her out

Last edited:
There are laws/rules concerning using songs etc. It's one thing if a song is used in someone else's creation to earn money. It's another thing if someone purchases the song and plays it. I am not a legal expert, but I expect that if I buy a song on CD or online, I should be able to play that song in situations where other can hear it if I'm not charging admission to the event. It can be complicated.

There are laws/rules concerning using songs etc. It's one thing if a song is used in someone else's creation to earn money. It's another thing if someone purchases the song and plays it. I am not a legal expert, but I expect that if I buy a song on CD or online, I should be able to play that song in situations where other can hear it if I'm not charging admission to the event. It can be complicated.
It is called "Fair Use".

If you are not making money off the work then you are allowed to use it for the most part.

Who buys songs anymore? You can literally run a YouTube link through a MP3 converter and get yourself a free song.

Forum List

Back