Debate Now Drag Queens Are Supposedly Role Models To Kids Now?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
The only rule is don't go off topic since I should start posting that now and I think that's a TOS rule anyways as I don't like it at all when people derail my threads. I'm with B. Tatum on this one. (As I usually am.) How is being a Drag Queen being a role model to children who shouldn't be exposed to it in the first place?

Milton Berle was my inspiration...
s-l400.jpg

The only rule is don't go off topic since I should start posting that now and I think that's a TOS rule anyways as I don't like it at all when people derail my threads. I'm with B. Tatum on this one. (As I usually am.) How is being a Drag Queen being a role model to children who shouldn't be exposed to it in the first place?

The homosexual and transgender ideologies are intended to effect two fundamental outcomes: the end of human reproduction by way of assassination of the human biological form and spirit, and the (eventual) end of the human race. Both ideologies are ANTI-human just as both ideologies are Satanic; regardless of whether or not one believes in he of the pointy red tail or not . . . he or it believes in us. People will only awaken unto this reality when the cold edge of the knife is pressed to their flesh in some sterile metal operating theater they just opened their eyes to.

The homosexual and transgender ideologies are intended to effect two fundamental outcomes: the end of human reproduction by way of assassination of the human biological form and spirit, and the (eventual) end of the human race. Both ideologies are ANTI-human just as both ideologies are Satanic; regardless of whether or not one believes in he of the pointy red tail or not . . . he or it believes in us. People will only awaken unto this reality when the cold edge of the knife is pressed to their flesh in some sterile metal operating theater they just opened their eyes to.
I see, the drag queens give you urges to be gay, I get it. Not me....

Better than people who send others to war to die....

Drag queens

are entertainers, like in Burlesque

Why can't they be role models?

The phenomenon of drag has existed for centuries. However, it seems that today, it is enjoying the biggest popularity and acceptance in Western culture. In itself, drag encompasses several different forms of art.

Primarily a performative art form, drag uses fashion, accessories, flamboyant makeup and over-the-top wigs to transform a person into a performer, who rebels against fixed gender roles while playing with sexuality. Apart from larger-than-life outfits and makeovers, drag queens employ dancing, singing or lip-synching and pantomime to create awe-inspiring shows for the viewers.

If you ever want to see a good movie with them...

Yet he wasn't.
He was making fun of woman, not acting like the cheapest dime store whore version of one
Same as Flip Wilson, it was a satirical version of black women of the 1960s

Milton Berle didn't was to have sex with or marry another man either. Most male transgenders are also gay.

Mr. Howard may have been dressed as a dame, but he wasn't a "drag queen" as he wasn't oversexualized and only did so to fool the liberal society elite who were the foils for the boys' antics. Similar to Mr. Berle's performance, BTW.
images

Forum List

Back