Drag queen/school teacher sentenced to jail for 11 counts of child sexual abuse

The proof is that if they support these men who groom, rape, and abuse children, they are just as guilty. As there is no defense for these slim
You failed to prove anything other than your inability to seek the truth, your witch hunt is noted.

If you don't like truthful information then you are the one trying to defend pedos.

I'll never defend a pedo.

Listen, simpleton. The thread is about a fag drag sexual abuse of a child. I'm well aware pedos come from all factions.

If you want to talk about str8 white men then start your own fcking thread you pot puffing deflecting dumbass

I'll never defend a pedo.

Listen, simpleton. The thread is about a fag drag sexual abuse of a child. I'm well aware pedos come from all factions.

If you want to talk about str8 white men then start your own fcking thread you pot puffing deflecting dumbass
Don't have to.
We can easily discuss a subject that is posted in the wrong section.

I hope you have all watched the 6 minute video of Tucker addressing the matter of Good versus Evil today but without bringing in distracting religious and cultist complications .
It is surely time to denounce the Perps as Evil (obvious) PLUS those that support the filth .
And to do something about it , both through legal routes and by public action at all times -- tarring and feathering springs to mind .
Covering them with faeces is another .

A child was sexually molested by a drag fag/ teacher.

Think hard
The ducker went to jail right? Tell me how the system did not work retard. Some one got murdered last year. The person that did it got caught and went to jail. So f in what. The system worked. Do we need a thread on it? Think hard retard

Forum List

Back