Drag queen/school teacher sentenced to jail for 11 counts of child sexual abuse

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
This person was also a school teacher. We have a problem in this country, and the left is enabling it.

A ‘drag mom’ and former elementary school teacher has been sentenced to less than a year in prison after being convicted of felony child abuse crimes.
Kelsey Meta Boren, 31, pleaded guilty to 11 counts of encouraging child sexual abuse in the first degree last month.
She previously worked as a teacher for the Fern Ridge School District, in Oregon, but was suspended following the allegations coming to light last year.
Before her arrest she regularly posted several images of herself with an 11-year-old girl on her Instagram, claiming to be her ‘drag mom’.
Boren was sentenced to 330 days in jail at Lane County Circuit Court in March, which equates to 30 days for each charge.

This person was also a school teacher. We have a problem in this country, and the left is enabling it.

Have you ever posted a thread on a non transgender teacher who sexually abused a child?
1682437467463.gif

11 counts? I'll allow it.

Even 1 count qualifies for execution to me.

Once you decide to sexualize children or sexually abuse them you made a firm commitment that you have absolutely no morals or decency. You've shown you can not be a part of a decent society and should be removed from it entirely. You can never be trusted. This is a morally bankrupt person, I can more easily forgive a person that rapes and kills old people in satanic rituals or a mass murderer than I can a person that messes with kids because that is the worst thing a person can do.

A child sex offender should be executed within 72 hours of being found guilty, their body cremated, and their public records erased. As if they never existed. Do that enough times and you'll never know who is a potential child sex offender is because they will be terrified of even looking at a kid funny.

But if that's too harsh I'll offer something else. Banishment. They have their records flagged, passport destroyed, id taken, property seized, citizenship revoked and sent somewhere else like somolia and never allowed to return to America and if they do they are to be executed immediately.

They're going to try, but I think we'll be seeing a lot more of this coming as these men are exposed for the pedophilic groomers they are.
The MSM are certainly between a rock and a hard place on this issue. Do they report on peds and groomers, or do they do their duty to the leftists? It's been a tough choice for them but so far they have been mostly doing their duty to their party. Immediately after the Nashville shooting by a trans person, the MSM reported that fact but after the trans community got the word out that it put their lives in danger, the MSM backed off and purposely didn't report about the shooter being a trans anymore. And, the MSM would still rather attack anti-trans laws than report things like in the OP.

Jail? Should be shot in the forehead

Bbbut drag queens are not interested sexually about children. It's just harmless entertainment... yeah right

Do you see it coming when non transgender teachers sexually abuse students?
Let’s see…. A teacher is professionally trained to teach children. A drag queen is trained to perform in front of adults. How and why are you equating the two? I’d have the same concerns and reaction if female strippers dressed their role and pushed to be able to read to impressionable minds and a stripper ended up pursuing an inappropriate relationship with an 11 year old boy that resulted in abuse charges.

Forum List

Back