dr. James Thorpe world renowned expert on Fertility interview

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads
You are right Gripper, it is outrageous that these lunatic and so called anti- murder agitators are trying to evade the Coincidence truth for the real explanation of still born and injured babies .
Any fool can see that these women are whiners and bleaters . Always blaming their carelessness on others .

Oh it’s all just a mere coincidence. Just ask Faun and dblack.

Lol.
They only believe in the man who helped engineer the virus. Of course, they don't care that Faucci kept changing that "advice" that was enforced with an iron fist. The new reality for them simply replaced the old reality and the next reality will replace this one.

"We are now at war with Eurasia. We have always been at war with Eurasia."

Oh it’s all just a mere coincidence. Just ask Faun and dblack.
Not a coincidence. Just more bullshit from the conspiracy nitwits. Seriously, I usually don't even read this shit. I look at the source, which is almost aways some crackpot propaganda site (certainly is in this case), so I skip it. Find real evidence. Or keep wanking.

Not a coincidence. Just more bullshit from the conspiracy nitwits. Seriously, I usually don't even read this shit. I look at the source, which is almost aways some crackpot propaganda site (certainly is in this case), so I skip it. Find real evidence. Or keep wanking.
Yeah it’s all a conspiracy. Anything that opposes the establishment narrative is a conspiracy. Thinks a fool.

You’re going to love this.

Yeah it’s all a conspiracy. Anything that opposes the establishment narrative is a conspiracy. Thinks a fool.
Nope. Just most of the shit posted by that whacky websites you pull all this shit from. You seriously don't notice a theme?

Nope. Just most of the shit posted by that whacky websites you pull all this shit from. You seriously don't notice a theme?
I know you love and admire Fauci, Biden, Wallensky, and the rest, but they’re crooks.

I know you love and admire Fauci, Biden, Wallensky, and the rest, but they’re crooks.
Out of sheer curiosity, how do you "know" that? Just because I call you out for being a conspiracy nut? Is your brain too small to understand that I disagree with both "sides", that I think both sides are fear mongering and lying to people to manipulate them?

Out of sheer curiosity, how do you "know" that? Just because I call you out for being a conspiracy nut? Is your brain too small to understand that I disagree with both "sides", that I think both sides are fear mongering and lying to people to manipulate them?
It’s merely a logical conclusion.

Watch and learn please.

Watch and learn please.

I told you. I skip all your bullshit propaganda.

And I'll point out, again: if there really is something to your concerns, you're doing the country a great disservice by spinning as yet another whacky conspiracy theory.

I told you. I skip all your bullshit propaganda.

And I'll point out, again: if there really is something to your concerns, you're doing the country a great disservice by spinning as yet another whacky conspiracy theory.
You really should understand the definition of propaganda, because I don’t think you know the meaning of the word.

Besides surely you know who Malone is because if you don’t, you’re terribly uninformed.

Forum List

Back