Dr. Ben Carson: 'vicious,' white liberals are ‘the most racist out there’

Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Read the rest of Dr Carson's true statement @ Doug Ross @ Journal: Dr. Ben Carson: 'vicious,' white liberals are ?the most racist out there?

And @ Dr. Ben Carson: White liberals are the most racist people out there « Hot Air with video link

I just wish they'd give the guy a break. They're forcing too much media exposure on him.

He's the latest black minstrel show performer, doing an ol' timey Stepn'Fetchit routine for all the blue hairs in the GOP. He's a joke, and will fail to attract blacks to the GOP.

No truer words have been spoken (or written)

Wow, another racist post by you. :eusa_whistle:

From Facebook:

Media Matters for America-
Right-wing media claim that only the Left is outraged at Dr. Ben Carson's homophobic remarks, and that it was just "eight students who signed a petition" protesting his place as commencement speaker for the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.

Just eight students? Try *half* of the graduating class!

Who care what Carson thinks about gays, marraige etc?. He is right on the money as far as the economy, political correctness, and healthcare. What's funny is the mindless have no answer for him. All they can do is attack a remark about homos? Too funny.

Being gay (and black!), I care. He's on the money from a Republican perspective (which most of the country is against, mind you). It is funny, how Republicans can suspend their hatred for a black, Democratic President, yet, fawn all over themselves for the "n-word d'jour", who supports their ideology, while trying to suppress the black vote in Ohio and Florida, last election. Can you say, hypocrisy, of the highest order?

OK, so you are concerned. But what about your concerns on the other issues he talks about.? He is dead on with healthcare, PC, economy etc..

Tuesday, April 02, 2013
Coming from the party that as recently as a few years ago installed a Klu Klux Klan Wizard as one of its most powerful Senators, this really can't come as much of a surprise:

Dr. Ben Carson on Tuesday blasted his critics for heat he’s taken recently over controversial remarks on gay marriage, calling his white liberal detractors “the most racist out there.”

Read the rest of Dr Carson's true statement @ Doug Ross @ Journal: Dr. Ben Carson: 'vicious,' white liberals are ?the most racist out there?

And @ Dr. Ben Carson: White liberals are the most racist people out there « Hot Air with video link

I just wish they'd give the guy a break. They're forcing too much media exposure on him.

He's the latest black minstrel show performer, doing an ol' timey Stepn'Fetchit routine for all the blue hairs in the GOP. He's a joke, and will fail to attract blacks to the GOP.

You are correct.. blacks won't run from the Dems as long as they are kept dependent by them. Carson is one who has seen beyound the entitlements and dependency

Who care what Carson thinks about gays, marraige etc?. He is right on the money as far as the economy, political correctness, and healthcare. What's funny is the mindless have no answer for him. All they can do is attack a remark about homos? Too funny.

Being gay (and black!), I care. He's on the money from a Republican perspective (which most of the country is against, mind you). It is funny, how Republicans can suspend their hatred for a black, Democratic President, yet, fawn all over themselves for the "n-word d'jour", who supports their ideology, while trying to suppress the black vote in Ohio and Florida, last election. Can you say, hypocrisy, of the highest order?

OK, so you are concerned. But what about your concerns on the other issues he talks about.? He is dead on with healthcare, PC, economy etc..

He is not "dead on" on healthcare. I worked for 15 years for a provider and 2 1/2 years as an insurance biller, both sides of the fence, and I know, for a fact that Obamacare "reels in" healthcare costs by making providers and insurance and drug companies more accountable, while insuring consumers, who otherwise, would have no coverage. Ask Dr. Carson what he charges for a consult or a surgery? It's no small sum, I assure you. But for many physicians, they are in it "for the money" and not for the patients' well-being and care. Wake up. The economy???? Please. When I want to know about the economy I'll look to see what Krugman has to say, if not the administration.

tuesday, april 02, 2013

read the rest of dr carson's true statement @ doug ross @ journal: Dr. Ben carson: 'vicious,' white liberals are ?the most racist out there?

and @ dr. Ben carson: White liberals are the most racist people out there « hot air with video link

i just wish they'd give the guy a break. They're forcing too much media exposure on him.

he's the latest black minstrel show performer, doing an ol' timey stepn'fetchit routine for all the blue hairs in the gop. He's a joke, and will fail to attract blacks to the gop.

you are correct.. Blacks won't run from the dems as long as they are kept dependent by them. Carson is one who has seen beyound the entitlements and dependency
bs.

The old all blacks are on welfare meme and the Repubs wonder why they have a problem getting minorities to vote for them

he's the latest black minstrel show performer, doing an ol' timey stepn'fetchit routine for all the blue hairs in the gop. He's a joke, and will fail to attract blacks to the gop.

you are correct.. Blacks won't run from the dems as long as they are kept dependent by them. Carson is one who has seen beyound the entitlements and dependency
bs.

One only has to look at the plight in every major city in this country to see that it's not BS. The poverty pimps like Jackson and Sharpton are laughing all the way to the bank, while Liberal Dems run every major city. Keep a person on welfare and you have a Dem voter for life.

bs.

One only has to look at the plight in every major city in this country to see that it's not BS. The poverty pimps like Jackson and Sharpton are laughing all the way to the bank, while Liberal Dems run every major city. Keep a person on welfare and you have a Dem voter for life.

Really? Still "scapegoating" Sharpton and Jackson. You must be an avid Fox News junkie, as that is their main talking point. Liberal Dems (quite often, "black") were allowed to run large city governments, with sizable minority populations, as appeasement for Jim Crow, and the hope that state and national office wouldn't be pursued. See: Alternative Radio ? From Black Power to the New Jim Crow
And your assertion about welfare is ridiculous, on its' face, seeing that the bulk of those on welfare, are "white", thanks to Bill Clinton's reform of welfare, during his first term, which ejected most blacks that were on it, requiring them to work. Most black Democrats "work", and work "hard" for a living, and are responsible citizens, contrary to your belief about them.

And look...you're an ex-cop, which speaks volumes. A GED, and several donuts shy of a vigilante. I'm sorry but I have little respect for white po po.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back