Dr. Ben Carson: How to defeat CRT

In his memoir he mentioned something about getting stabbed on the mean streets of Detroit, don't remember all the details but it turns out that he wasn't, and the whole thing was a lie.

And didn't he say the ancient pyramids in Egypt were built to store grain?

Thank God for Dr. Carson. No wonder the Democrats hate this man.
It says CRT assigns guilt and blame based solely on race. Well the fact is bias exists and it's hurting black people. Maybe if this wasn't really happening they wouldn't need to teach it.

CRT’s focus has primarily been the classroom, but it’s also gaining momentum in board rooms, corporate trainings, and even the U.S. military

Yes, corporations understand bias exists and a need for diversity programs. Google how many CEO's have signed the diversity pledge. Ben Carson is a joke.

they blame all racial disparities on racism. This is an assertion that is not supported by the evidence.

OK this is one thing I'll agree on. Guys like IM2 blame all disparities on racism. True. I'll concede that.

Research has shown that factors such as the presence of a stable two-parent family, educational choices and economic prosperity, among others, account for the large bulk of observed racial differences, rather than the boogeyman of racism.

But if there’s any silver lining in the Marxist’s aggressive zeal to force CRT on our communities, it’s that their efforts are waking up the nation like few issues in recent memory, mobilizing citizens around the country to engage school boards and local governments to remove racist conspiracy theories like CRT from schools, businesses and government.

I'll agree here too. It's good we are having this conversation. Let's shine a light on it. Then we can get whites to stop being racists and we can get blacks to stop with the victim mentality.

CRT is not something to defeat it is something to study and then shelve.
The fact is corporations know CRT is real and true. That's why they are implementing diversity programs. What pisses me off are how women stay silent on this issue. They have and are benefiting most from diversity programs. They know blacks aren't lying because they experience the same shit themselves. But where are the USMB women here defending blacks?

Affirmative action is good because we have too many white male ceo's in America. And too many white male vice presidents. In a country as diverse as ours, why is it only white males seem to run everything? Or at least 95% of everything? Ladies? Time to speak up! If this was about feminism not blacks you'd be talking more. Why so silent?

They didn't pull his ass out of the ghetto and put him at that desk,

he worked his way out of the ghetto.
He was intelligent. Intelligent enough to become a doctor. Anyone that smart can get out of the hood. What about the unexceptional? If there were economic opportunities abound I could agree but not a lot of those in the ghettos. And Ben Carson took welfare and he most likely benefited because of his skin color. Similar to how Elizabeth Warren benefited from being an Indian. He might not even know it but he benefited. They accepted him because he was black and smart enough.

Plus when the unexceptional come to interview with guys like you, you always hire the more qualified white man. You won't give blacks a chance. We know bias exists. To deny it is to be ignorant of the facts.

With govt. aid he sure did and many others do it also. He also used Affirmative Action something the GOP rails against.
“I would not advocate that we put a Muslim in charge of this nation. I absolutely would not agree with that,” he said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” Reminded that Article 6 of the Constitution explicitly demands there be no religious qualification to hold “any office or public trust in the United States,”

Carson apparently didn’t see the irony in the fact that he, a candidate for the nation’s highest office, was declaring he’d put his personal beliefs above the Constitution.

Of course, Carson knows this. But his despicable comment is perfectly in keeping with his record of pandering to the worst attitudes that infect the GOP electorate, especially those White evangelicals who use his Black face and their shared reactionary attitudes masquerading as religious belief to shield their many prejudices from view.

Finally, Carson’s bigotry also illuminates what that White-created political identity called “Black conservatism” really is: a tinny reflection of their masters’ voices. His words show there’s nothing within so-called Black conservatism that reflects the fundamental lesson Black Americans have drawn from the long, heroic Black freedom struggle: That is that you cannot with any degree of integrity claim liberty for your kind while denying it to others who are different.

CRT is not something to defeat it is something to study and then shelve.
Your grammar and punctuation is probably ghetto 4th grade level. You remind me of the guy impaled by a spear against the wall crying..."Come back here, I'm not through with you yet".

It says CRT assigns guilt and blame based solely on race. Well the fact is bias exists and it's hurting black people. Maybe if this wasn't really happening they wouldn't need to teach it.

CRT’s focus has primarily been the classroom, but it’s also gaining momentum in board rooms, corporate trainings, and even the U.S. military

Yes, corporations understand bias exists and a need for diversity programs. Google how many CEO's have signed the diversity pledge. Ben Carson is a joke.

they blame all racial disparities on racism. This is an assertion that is not supported by the evidence.

OK this is one thing I'll agree on. Guys like IM2 blame all disparities on racism. True. I'll concede that.

Research has shown that factors such as the presence of a stable two-parent family, educational choices and economic prosperity, among others, account for the large bulk of observed racial differences, rather than the boogeyman of racism.

But if there’s any silver lining in the Marxist’s aggressive zeal to force CRT on our communities, it’s that their efforts are waking up the nation like few issues in recent memory, mobilizing citizens around the country to engage school boards and local governments to remove racist conspiracy theories like CRT from schools, businesses and government.

I'll agree here too. It's good we are having this conversation. Let's shine a light on it. Then we can get whites to stop being racists and we can get blacks to stop with the victim mentality.
Bullshit. Black Americans are successful in every area of business, sports, entertainment, government office, etc. You're a liar.

“I would not advocate that we put a Muslim in charge of this nation. I absolutely would not agree with that,” he said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” Reminded that Article 6 of the Constitution explicitly demands there be no religious qualification to hold “any office or public trust in the United States,”

Carson apparently didn’t see the irony in the fact that he, a candidate for the nation’s highest office, was declaring he’d put his personal beliefs above the Constitution.

Of course, Carson knows this. But his despicable comment is perfectly in keeping with his record of pandering to the worst attitudes that infect the GOP electorate, especially those White evangelicals who use his Black face and their shared reactionary attitudes masquerading as religious belief to shield their many prejudices from view.

Finally, Carson’s bigotry also illuminates what that White-created political identity called “Black conservatism” really is: a tinny reflection of their masters’ voices. His words show there’s nothing within so-called Black conservatism that reflects the fundamental lesson Black Americans have drawn from the long, heroic Black freedom struggle: That is that you cannot with any degree of integrity claim liberty for your kind while denying it to others who are different.

Funny, you twits are silent when Christians are attacked. Your hypocrisy makes your posts a joke.

The fact is corporations know CRT is real and true. That's why they are implementing diversity programs. What pisses me off are how women stay silent on this issue. They have and are benefiting most from diversity programs. They know blacks aren't lying because they experience the same shit themselves. But where are the USMB women here defending blacks?

Affirmative action is good because we have too many white male ceo's in America. And too many white male vice presidents. In a country as diverse as ours, why is it only white males seem to run everything? Or at least 95% of everything? Ladies? Time to speak up! If this was about feminism not blacks you'd be talking more. Why so silent?
More White people voted for the first American Black President than Black people. How do you account for that?

So how many brain surgeries have you successfully done? You're insane.
I know doctors who are stupid. Politically anyways. Some crazy. Some total right wing lunes. Some liberal too. Just because you are a doctor doesn't mean you are voting correctly. Otherwise why don't we just let doctors only vote?

Doctors who work for big hospitals tend to want universal healthcare. They get it. Small practice doctors don't like it.

Anyways, Ben Carson is a idiot Savant. No question about it.

Forum List

Back