Dr. Ben Carson: How to defeat CRT

Yep and that still equalled 39 percent for Obama and 61 percent against when it came to whites. Of course, you will never allow reason and common sense enter that closed racist mind of yours.
What percentage of white voters voted against McCain and Romney? It's estimated that between 6 to 8 million people that voted for Obama voted for Trump in 2016. Are those 6 to 8 million people racists? Your reasoning is unreasonable. That's because you're ignorant and nothing but a propaganda parrot.

What percentage of white voters voted against McCain and Romney? It's estimated that between 6 to 8 million people that voted for Obama voted for Trump in 2016. Are those 6 to 8 million people racists? Your reasoning is unreasonable. That's because you're ignorant and nothing but a propaganda parrot.
61 percent of the eligble white voters voted for McCain and 59 for Romney. The fact is that no matter what excuse you try making, America is still a racist country. You are a racist, you have post after post full of racist crap, yet you dare to argue about whites electing somebody. F off.

Well when I was told I was the biggest beneficiary I called bullshit. Nobody gave me shit. I worked for and earned everything I got.
You personally may have never benefited from AA. Perhaps you never climbed the ladder high enough to experience either the class ceiling or diversity program that promoted you because yes you are qualified, but also because you were a woman. In the past you would have not got the job. They would have went with one of the dozen guys they wanted to go with but instead they chose you because the CEO is demanding more diversity.

Here is an article about women like you

White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents​

A 1995 report by the California Senate Government Organization Committee found that white women held a majority of managerial jobs (57,250) compared with African Americans (10,500), Latinos (19,000), and Asian Americans (24,600) after the first two decades of affirmative action in the private sector.

Like blacks, women were being held back by white men. Well since the 90's women have been the biggest beneficiaries of diversity programs. Hate to burst your bubble but if it weren't for AA, no matter how hard you and the black man worked, you wouldn't have got the job. Why? Because bias exists. Different bias for black man than you. You, they think you are going to put your career on hold at some point to start a family. A concern they don't have with white men. Or they think you're a bitch instead of a tough leader. Lots of bias reasons why white men in power never gave women, and blacks, a chance.

A 1995 report by the Department of Labor found that 6 million women overall had advances at their job that would not have been possible without affirmative action.

At first AA wasn't for women. However, it was not until October 1967, following pressure from the surging Women's Movement, that President Johnson amended an earlier order to include gender provisions.

In general, women today are more educated and make up more of the workforce than ever before, in part because of affirmative action policies. Indeed, from the tech industry to publishing, diversity has emerged as an overwhelming increase in the presence of white women, not necessarily people of color.

Incidentally, over the years white women have become some of affirmative action's most ardent opponents.

According to the 2014 Cooperative Congressional Election Study, nearly 70 percent of the 20,694 self-identified non-Hispanic white women surveyed either somewhat or strongly opposed affirmative action.

White women have also been the primary plaintiffs in the major Supreme Court affirmative action cases.

You personally may have never benefited from AA. Perhaps you never climbed the ladder high enough to experience either the class ceiling or diversity program that promoted you because yes you are qualified, but also because you were a woman. In the past you would have not got the job. They would have went with one of the dozen guys they wanted to go with but instead they chose you because the CEO is demanding more diversity.

Here is an article about women like you

White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents​

A 1995 report by the California Senate Government Organization Committee found that white women held a majority of managerial jobs (57,250) compared with African Americans (10,500), Latinos (19,000), and Asian Americans (24,600) after the first two decades of affirmative action in the private sector.

Like blacks, women were being held back by white men. Well since the 90's women have been the biggest beneficiaries of diversity programs. Hate to burst your bubble but if it weren't for AA, no matter how hard you and the black man worked, you wouldn't have got the job. Why? Because bias exists. Different bias for black man than you. You, they think you are going to put your career on hold at some point to start a family. A concern they don't have with white men. Or they think you're a bitch instead of a tough leader. Lots of bias reasons why white men in power never gave women, and blacks, a chance.

A 1995 report by the Department of Labor found that 6 million women overall had advances at their job that would not have been possible without affirmative action.

At first AA wasn't for women. However, it was not until October 1967, following pressure from the surging Women's Movement, that President Johnson amended an earlier order to include gender provisions.

In general, women today are more educated and make up more of the workforce than ever before, in part because of affirmative action policies. Indeed, from the tech industry to publishing, diversity has emerged as an overwhelming increase in the presence of white women, not necessarily people of color.

Incidentally, over the years white women have become some of affirmative action's most ardent opponents.

According to the 2014 Cooperative Congressional Election Study, nearly 70 percent of the 20,694 self-identified non-Hispanic white women surveyed either somewhat or strongly opposed affirmative action.

White women have also been the primary plaintiffs in the major Supreme Court affirmative action cases.
What you are saying is that women don't get hired because they are qualified. Women have to work today, single parents or just needing two incomes.

What you are saying is that women don't get hired because they are qualified. Women have to work today, single parents or just needing two incomes.
No I’m saying qualified women don’t get hired because of bias.

Just like we think blacks are going to be lazy and late, white men who do the hiring think women are going to put their careers on hold at some point to have kids. This is the main bias we have against women. I may not be true but we don’t fast track you like we do guys because we think you will do this.

These 30 something young executives are just as qualified but get passed over because of bias.

So of all the people who benefit from aa, white women have benefitted the most. Of all the people who are considered diversity candidates, women have benefitted the most.

You don’t like it that women are considered diversity candidates. Well, why are only 5% of America’s CEOs and VPs women? You tell me.

No I’m saying qualified women don’t get hired because of bias.

Just like we think blacks are going to be lazy and late, white men who do the hiring think women are going to put their careers on hold at some point to have kids. This is the main bias we have against women. I may not be true but we don’t fast track you like we do guys because we think you will do this.

These 30 something young executives are just as qualified but get passed over because of bias.

So of all the people who benefit from aa, white women have benefitted the most. Of all the people who are considered diversity candidates, women have benefitted the most.

You don’t like it that women are considered diversity candidates. Well, why are only 5% of America’s CEOs and VPs women? You tell me.
I am saying women do get hired because of their education, experience and smarts. It also depends on the applying candidates. You don't see many men applying for clerical work. For example. I have been denied a promotion and pay raise due to a male coworker getting the promotion. He was less qualified but since he was the head of his household, the boss gave the man the position. Which was okay. I was offered a better job with better pay elsewhere and found out the guy who got promoted went to jail for drugs. Karma is a bitch lol.

I am saying women do get hired because of their education, experience and smarts. It also depends on the applying candidates. You don't see many men applying for clerical work. For example. I have been denied a promotion and pay raise due to a male coworker getting the promotion. He was less qualified but since he was the head of his household, the boss gave the man the position. Which was okay. I was offered a better job with better pay elsewhere and found out the guy who got promoted went to jail for drugs. Karma is a bitch lol.
You'll never be the boss.

Don’t force on our kids a particular worldview. Taking a wide brush and painting this country as structurally racist, it’s insane … it’s a lie

Can you tell us the part of CRT you object to the most? Quote it for us, please.
I don't believe that it's a subject for public schools. It's Marxist indoctrination. It has absolutely nothing to do with American history

Thank God for Dr. Carson. No wonder the Democrats hate this man.
Both sides argue the other are the Uncle Toms.

But only liberals and Democrats are rude enough to attack Conservative Blacks as selling out by using that term in public media.

The Conservative and Christian Blacks I know are not prone to calling the Democrats the Uncle Toms because that is racist as using the N word.

But technically what the Democrats have done is let privileged elite corporate interests buy them while they sell out Blacks and other minorities.

So that is acting as the Uncle Toms while accusing Conservatives seeking to liberate Blacks from the political plantation of dependence on govt to begin with.

Forum List

Back