Dozens arrested as NYC protests Eric Garner decision

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
People in the U.S. are not making it a white or black right or wrong, but the media is playing to that tune to divide the Nation and keep them under control with the same B.S. It's about Justice verses Tyranny. Justice does not have a color.
Fat cats don't need UNITED America.
28.si.jpg

Simply, it's a bad bargain.
pro5.jpg

It doesnt matter. The facts dont matter any more. Any situation where the innocent black man gets killed by police is ipso facto an example of the inherent racism and injustice in our society. And an opportunity for inner city Negroes to help themselves to local goods.

The guy didn't die because of the choke hold. He was a fat fuck who had a heart attack hours after.

Oh and if he really couldn't breathe he wouldn't have been able to say , "I can't breathe"

It's obvious that none of you who think differently have never experienced a choke hold.

The guy didn't die because of the choke hold. He was a fat fuck who had a heart attack hours after.

Oh and if he really couldn't breathe he wouldn't have been able to say , "I can't breathe"

It's obvious that none of you who think differently have never experienced a choke hold.

Had the cops not acted like thugs, he never would have died. As such, logically now, the cops are complicit in his death.

Had the cops not acted like thugs, he never would have died. As such, logically now, the cops are complicit in his death.
Had he not resisted arrest the cops would not have had to take him down.

And like I said there is no refuting the fact that if he was truly being choked that he could not have spoken.

Have someone put you in a choke hold and try to talk if you don't believe me

I would go the opposite. These cops were trying to contain this fellow without using lethal force. HIs own health issues were at least part of the problem.
Yes, I'm agree with you. It's strange that if cop uses a gun he will be accused of it and if doesn't he will accused of it too. Next time when somebody is in a trouble and cop tries not to be "brutal" people will get into street again and say "COPS DON'T PROTECT US". Sure.
The boy who cried wolf
some of us should re-read this fairy tale.

Forum List

Back