Down with Dixon

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
“Reproductive rights are on this ballot. Workers’ rights are on this ballot. Voting rights are on this ballot. Civil rights are on this ballot. And so we gotta make sure that we win. We pull everyone across the finish line, so we can continue to deliver for the people in Michigan,” Whitmer told supporters.
snip

“I think the same as everyone. Not a whole lot,” Whitmer said. “You’ve got a cultural warrior and someone who is a problem solver, which is what I’ve always been. This is an extreme group that’s running and radicalized by the last presidency. No matter who comes out of that primary, we are going to have an election denier, someone who doesn’t believe in keeping kids safe in school and who doesn’t embrace keeping women’s protective rights.”
-------------------------------------------
That is the way I feel about all would be republican governors. Down with Dixon.

“Reproductive rights are on this ballot. Workers’ rights are on this ballot. Voting rights are on this ballot. Civil rights are on this ballot. And so we gotta make sure that we win. We pull everyone across the finish line, so we can continue to deliver for the people in Michigan,” Whitmer told supporters.
snip

“I think the same as everyone. Not a whole lot,” Whitmer said. “You’ve got a cultural warrior and someone who is a problem solver, which is what I’ve always been. This is an extreme group that’s running and radicalized by the last presidency. No matter who comes out of that primary, we are going to have an election denier, someone who doesn’t believe in keeping kids safe in school and who doesn’t embrace keeping women’s protective rights.”
That is the way I feel about all would be republican governors. Down with Dixon.
It's time for the democrat party to take a dirt nap.

Dixon won't win.

“Reproductive rights are on this ballot. Workers’ rights are on this ballot. Voting rights are on this ballot. Civil rights are on this ballot.

Dixon won't win.

“Reproductive rights are on this ballot. Workers’ rights are on this ballot. Voting rights are on this ballot. Civil rights are on this ballot.
America's patriots will not allow the left to destroy America. Through the ballot or bloodshed we'll never allow it.

The Wicked Witch of Michigan says what?

R.30bd3db6e6e2016a1eaf5068871c5f5e

snip

What do you care about civil rights? Look at my signature.

Election fraud is the true end of democracy.
BTW, we aren't a democracy, we are a Constitutional Republic with supposedly democratic elections.
At least we were until the UNiparty seized control

I know that republicans are for ending democracy. Your a republican , aren't you? of course you deny it.

Actually, you have it half assed backwards , hun.

The D's with their Stalinist Jan 6 committee are seeking to eliminate the 2024 Republican presidential nominee so they can have an election in 2 years with no opposition against Sleepy Joe.

That's as undemocratic as you can get.

Election fraud is the true end of democracy.
BTW, we aren't a democracy, we are a Constitutional Republic with supposedly democratic elections.
At least we were until the UNiparty seized control
Yes it is election fraud of the republicans, 4 states governor pick their SOS, all republicans.

Actually, you have it half assed backwards , hun.

The D's with their Stalinist Jan 6 committee are seeking to eliminate the 2024 Republican presidential nominee so they can have an election in 2 years with no opposition against Sleepy Joe.

That's as undemocratic as you can get.
Not when they defund it which they will do yearly.

Yes it is election fraud of the republicans, 4 states governor pick their SOS, all republicans.
The sad thing is you are so uninformed about actual facts you probably really believe the things you say.
Repubs may cheat as well but it's part of the Dem DNA.
Nobody cheats like the lefties because they feel they are entitled to lie, cheat & steal for the greater good
cslewis-robber baron.png

Forum List

Back