Down with Dixon

“Reproductive rights are on this ballot. Workers’ rights are on this ballot. Voting rights are on this ballot. Civil rights are on this ballot. And so we gotta make sure that we win. We pull everyone across the finish line, so we can continue to deliver for the people in Michigan,” Whitmer told supporters.
snip

“I think the same as everyone. Not a whole lot,” Whitmer said. “You’ve got a cultural warrior and someone who is a problem solver, which is what I’ve always been. This is an extreme group that’s running and radicalized by the last presidency. No matter who comes out of that primary, we are going to have an election denier, someone who doesn’t believe in keeping kids safe in school and who doesn’t embrace keeping women’s protective rights.”
-------------------------------------------
That is the way I feel about all would be republican governors. Down with Dixon.
Another goddam smorsgasboard bill packed full of smelly GREEN pork. I cannot STAND how our f*d up government operates.

Dixon won't win.

“Reproductive rights are on this ballot. Workers’ rights are on this ballot. Voting rights are on this ballot. Civil rights are on this ballot.
Sadly, you're probably right. Whitmer is counting on the plebes having short memories and forgetting the destruction she brought to this state.

If republican win, it will be the end of democracy.

You think your a patriot?
The end of Democracy? Was when that dike Dana Nessel allowed the rigging of the GOP primaries. If James Craig had been allowed to run against Bitchin' Whitless? It would have been no contest.

This whole race is a distraction from the far more important one, the one where Nessel already destroyed democracy. I think, I just might show up, for the first time to get involved in state politics for the first time in a long time. Nessel actualy said;

"Drag queens are entertainment," she said. "And you know what I'll say that was totally not poll tested, I'd say this, 'A drag queen for every school.'"

The only thing I will remember is how the oligarchs rigged the nominating process. How no one did anything about it, and no one cares.

I don't care anymore. Fuck them all.

1665617535711-png.709192

I will show up to vote that bitch out of office for not doing her job, and treating the office in a highly political manner.

NESSEL is destroying democracy!

Griper doesn't realize the democrat party created this division but yet sits on the fence.
You don't shit about this state, or about this issue.

Nor do you have a clue about how the oligarchs rigged the system, or who Dixon really is.

:rolleyes:

“Reproductive rights are on this ballot. Workers’ rights are on this ballot. Voting rights are on this ballot. Civil rights are on this ballot. And so we gotta make sure that we win. We pull everyone across the finish line, so we can continue to deliver for the people in Michigan,” Whitmer told supporters.
snip

“I think the same as everyone. Not a whole lot,” Whitmer said. “You’ve got a cultural warrior and someone who is a problem solver, which is what I’ve always been. This is an extreme group that’s running and radicalized by the last presidency. No matter who comes out of that primary, we are going to have an election denier, someone who doesn’t believe in keeping kids safe in school and who doesn’t embrace keeping women’s protective rights.”
-------------------------------------------
That is the way I feel about all would be republican governors. Down with Dixon.

^^^LOL, look everyone, the Nazis want to talk about civil rights.

Hahahaha

So says the fence sitter. I'm not the one trying to take your rights.
Dixon is a tool of the NWO folks, she'll take your guns and your liberties, just as soon as she would spit on you.

When the lockdowns came, or the mask mandates came? She would have done them too. You are a fool if you don't believe she would have.

Decision 2022: Race for Michigan Attorney General​

1665776281170.png

More like,

DOWN WITH THE DEBAUCHED DEMON DIKE! :rock:

Forum List

Back