down on your luck = stupid

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
...watching a documentary on the Green River Killer...they talk about a prostitute ......they say she had 3 kids.....and couldn't make ends meet so she became a prostitute ....then they said:
'''she was down on her luck'''
bullshit.....she shouldn't have had 3 kids if she can't support them
...my relative had not 1, not 2, NOT 3 but FOUR kids--and the fathers don't pay support or live with them---that's not down on your luck --that's stupidity/etc
..these people say ''we need better paying jobs/we need jobs/etc ''' = bullshit
....it's not only their fault but sometimes the parents' fault for not using common sense....

...watching a documentary on the Green River Killer...they talk about a prostitute ......they say she had 3 kids.....and couldn't make ends meet so she became a prostitute ....then they said:
...my relative had not 1, not 2, NOT 3 but FOUR kids--and the fathers don't pay support or live with them---that's not down on your luck --that's stupidity/etc
....it's not only their fault but sometimes the parents' fault for not using common sense....
Down in St Augustine the Krystal Burger joint is looking for entry level positions paying $11.00 an hour...

Victim blaming at its best!

It's her fault the serial killer killer her.

You fuckin' dumbass.

This is just your way of letting everybody know that you're fed up with the American way of huge income inequality that has cheated the ordinary working people out of a piece of the pie.

Yes, it's a mess and so to address your complaint head-on: Fathers abandoning their wives and kids are a large part of America's sickness too.

Let it out! This forum's most useful purpose has now become the exposing of the troubles of America, the land of the gun.

This is just your way of letting everybody know that you're fed up with the American way of huge income inequality that has cheated the ordinary working people out of a piece of the pie.

Yes, it's a mess and so to address your complaint head-on: Fathers abandoning their wives and kids are a large part of America's sickness too.

Let it out! This forum's most useful purpose has now become the exposing of the troubles of America, the land of the gun.
..ok
hahahahhahahaahahahah
plain and simple--don't have kids until you are financially ready....many will never be mentally ready

You fuckin' dumbass.
hahhahahahaha
YOU are the dumbass--has nothing to do with the killer
.....that's why YOUR race and culture is self destructive-shit = you never take responsibility /no common sense/ and just plain stupid
..it's why your race breeds criminals at HIGH rates

You fuckin' dumbass.
hahhahahahaha
.....that's why YOUR race and culture is self destructive-shit = you never take responsibility /no common sense/ and just plain stupid
My race and culture?

You're such a fuckin' idiot.

You fuckin' dumbass.
hahhahahahaha
My race and culture?

yes----the lady was black----if you are not black, you're even more stupid

..ok
hahahahhahahaahahahah
plain and simple--don't have kids until you are financially ready....many will never be mentally ready
That's America harmy, that's the point.

It's a bridge too far for America to address right at the moment.
People in Texas and Alabama are still struggling with the moral acceptability of taking a sister/wife.

So once again: Let it out! This forum's most useful purpose has now become the exposing of the troubles of America, the land of the gun.

You fuckin' dumbass.
hahhahahahaha
My race and culture?

Of course I'm not black, what does that have to do with it?

You're such a fuckin' dingbat.

You fuckin' dumbass.
hahhahahahaha
My race and culture?

..YOU are the one that defends the dumbasses who are '''down on their luck'''....you and they are afraid of the truth---that's why they will always have problems --afraid of the truth

You fuckin' dumbass.
hahhahahahaha
My race and culture?

..YOU are the one that defends the dumbasses who are '''down on their luck'''....you and they are afraid of the truth---that's why they will always have problems --afraid of the truth
"Afraid of the truth"?

That's hilarious coming from a conspiracy theory swilling tRumpling.

You fuckin' dumbass.
hahhahahahaha
My race and culture?

Is your relative of whom you speak black Harmonica?

You fuckin' dumbass.
hahhahahahaha
My race and culture?

irrelevant to the point of the OP/title

You fuckin' dumbass.
hahhahahahaha
My race and culture?

..I don't make EXCUSES for the relative

Forum List

Back