Is Bacterial Pneumonia From Mask Wearing More Deadly Than Covid-19?

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
According to fauci, it is.

That's OK. I can wear a mask if a store requires it. Not only did I get both Covid shots, but being over 65, I have had the pneumonia shot, also. I'm in good shape. I figure the anti-vax people can live and breed themselves out of existence and lessen their effect on the gene pool, like a Darwin effect.

its called washing the mask after you wear it a few times....yea i know shocking aint it?...

Lol, your link started with the words "fact check", which really just means "lefty spin" "fact check" is as worn out and useless as the word "racism" that lefties destroyed.

Your buddy Fauci knows more than you do, he is the one who wrote the paper. You are trying to defeat fauci with your "fact check" site.

Lol, your link started with the words "fact check", which really just means "lefty spin" "fact check" is as worn out and useless as the word "racism" that lefties destroyed.

Your buddy Fauci knows more than you do, he is the one who wrote the paper. You are trying to defeat fauci with your "fact check" site.
No. I realize that's what your group-think leaders are telling you, but it's a lie.

Fact checking by Reuters is more than usually accurate.

Sorry for your luck.

No. I realize that's what your group-think leaders are telling you, but it's a lie.
Fauci is not my group think leader. I don't care if you believe your spin site more than you believe fauci.

I figure the anti-vax people can live and breed themselves out of existence and lessen their effect on the gene pool, like a Darwin effect.
That's a shortsighted view. The anti-vaxers become the petri dish of new mutations. And those mutations may make the current vaccines ineffective. We've already seen the current variants devastate, and become the dominant contagion.
The other side is Darwins survival of the fittest virus.

Fauci is not my group think leader. I don't care if you believe your spin site more than you believe fauci.
Of course he isn't. He's part of "the enemy" and your group-think leaders are twisting his words in an attempt to borrow his legitimacy.

Are you seriously calling Reuters a "spin site"?

It's incredible the way you spin anti-Fauci memes that have long been debunked. I'm wondering why you don't pick apart Trumps response to the coronavirus like you do Dr. Fauci.

It's incredible the way you spin anti-Fauci memes that have long been debunked. I'm wondering why you don't pick apart Trumps response to the coronavirus like you do Dr. Fauci.
He wasn't told to do that, and it will never occur to him without that.

I figure the anti-vax people can live and breed themselves out of existence and lessen their effect on the gene pool, like a Darwin effect.
That's a shortsighted view. The anti-vaxers become the petri dish of new mutations. And those mutations may make the current vaccines ineffective. We've already seen the current variants devastate, and become the dominant contagion.
I'll take my chances with personal precautions and continued vaccinations as they have killed me yet. I have gone along with the whole bit and am somewhat protected, planning to stay that way and going on with my life in retirement, traveling as I feel like. You can fight that dog. Not my issue.

The only people getting bacterial infections from their masks are Trumptards. They get it from not brushing their teeth and wearing the same masks for weeks before disposing it.

I'll take my chances with personal precautions and continued vaccinations as they have killed me yet. I have gone along with the whole bit and am somewhat protected, planning to stay that way and going on with my life in retirement, traveling as I feel like. You can fight that dog. Not my issue.
As I said, short sighted rugged individualism.

Sorry for your luck.
Fauci wrote the paper that the article refers to. Period. So called fact checkers can't change that.

The only people getting bacterial infections from their masks are Trumptards. They get it from not brushing their teeth and wearing the same masks for weeks before disposing it.
Fauci explained who got bacterial pneumonia in the paper in the article. Are you saying fauci lied?

Fauci explained who got bacterial pneumonia in the paper in the article. Are you saying fauci lied?
What you overlooked was that the mechanism of bacterial pneumonia is independent to wearing masks. It has been true for over a century as Fauci pointed out. That the virus weakens the lung structures, and thus make it susceptible to bacterial pneumonia. People are breathing in the bacteria all the time, as it's resident in their airways.

That masks in any way change that mechanism is stupid speculation.

Sorry for your luck.
Fauci wrote the paper that the article refers to. Period. So called fact checkers can't change that.
Lol, you should have said "fauci wrote the paper the article misrepresented"

Then you would have been accurate for a change.

Forum List

Back