Share your trades as you make them!

CrazyTrader55

Mar 28, 2024
Eastern U.S.
This was a thread on my previous message board home, where I was banned a while back. The investing boards here are too quiet. Post your trades in real time here. Ticker. Number of shares. Buy, short sell, stocks, bonds, options, whatever. I found this thread to be quite fun and informative on the other board.

This was a thread on my previous message board home, where I was banned a while back. The investing boards here are too quiet. Post your trades in real time here. Ticker. Number of shares. Buy, short sell, stocks, bonds, options, whatever. I found this thread to be quite fun and informative on the other board.
/----/ I made money on SMCI but now it is too pricey.
I'll sell some PUTS on this AI stock, TSM.
UPDATE: 9:47 am EST. I bought 100 shares of TSM @ $143.50 and may write a covered call later this week. And I sold one Cash Secured Put at strike price of $143 expiring this Friday, The premium is $2.11 ($211) which reduces my cost basis to $14.10.

Last edited:
/----/ I made money on SMCI but now it is too pricey.
I'll sell some PUTS on this AI stock, TSM.
UPDATE: 9:47 am EST. I bought 100 shares of TSM @ $143.50 and may write a covered call later this week. And I sold one Cash Secured Put at strike price of $143 expiring this Friday, The premium is $2.11 ($211) which reduces my cost basis to $14.10.

And I sold one Cash Secured Put at strike price of $143 expiring this Friday, The premium is $2.11 ($211) which reduces my cost basis to $14.10.

$140.89?

The purpose of this thread isn't to brag about past trades. It's to post your trades in real time.

See: title of thread. "as you make them".

My current trades are up 28% since October in real time. That is as I made them. They are as I've made them.

You want to post gambling wins and losses from flipping and making bets.

My current trades are up 28% since October in real time. That is as I made them. They are as I've made them.

You want to post gambling wins and losses from flipping and making bets.
Again:
This thread is to post real time trades, in order to help other board members in real time. Not to talk about trades that have been made over the past 6 months. Or if you do want to talk about those trades - prove it. Post the trades and the dates.

Again:
This thread is to post real time trades, in order to help other board members in real time. Not to talk about trades that have been made over the past 6 months. Or if you do want to talk about those trades - prove it. Post the trades and the dates.

Again, I currently own it. If you can't handle long term assets then try to impress some idiot day traders somewhere else. And, I've currently made over 28% just by holding them. Want proof? Read the Exchange section of the Weekend WSJ.

Haven’t made any recent trades. Good thread, though.

We’ll I did buy one Ethereum coin about two weeks ago.

Again, I currently own it. If you can't handle long term assets then try to impress some idiot day traders somewhere else. And, I've currently made over 28% just by holding them. Want proof? Read the Exchange section of the Weekend WSJ.
Until we see a ticker, a number of shares, and a date -- we will consider "here" that you do not own it.

Until we see a ticker, a number of shares, and a date -- we will consider "here" that you do not own it.
Disagreed with respect

Don’t need to prove anything. I would say the same thing about sports betting threads. No need to see. frankly people could just make it up with fake pictures anyway.

Disagreed with respect

Don’t need to prove anything. I would say the same thing about sports betting threads. No need to see. frankly people could just make it up with fake pictures anyway.
FDR - the entire point of "this" thread is real time trades. It's a really fun thread if used correctly. Coming on here and telling us that you bought "something" back in October isn't helpful at all.

He can create another thread to discuss tickers he owns that he bought a while ago, but again, without knowing what ticker, it's useless info!

FDR - the entire point of "this" thread is real time trades. It's a really fun thread if used correctly. Coming on here and telling us that you bought "something" back in October isn't helpful at all.

He can create another thread to discuss tickers he owns that he bought a while ago, but again, without knowing what ticker, it's useless info!
I understand but folks can still fake a real time picture. They could pull it off of any stock purchase buy some trader during the day.

I’m not gonna be posting pictures if I provide trades I make on any given day . But I think you’re talking about day traders, . not everyone here trades every day.

lol you think anybody here cares what you think? I've already posted what I hold and my basis costs several times on this board. What you 'consider' is pretty much irrelevant. My current assets went up 28% from Oct. to the present, no need to bother with when I bought them for that to be a fact, dummy. It's independent of the original costs.

lol you think anybody here cares what you think? I've already posted what I hold and my basis costs several times on this board. What you 'consider' is pretty much irrelevant. My current assets went up 28% from Oct. to the present, no need to bother with when I bought them for that to be a fact, dummy. It's independent of the original costs.
Dummy? Wow, such language. Listen "Dudley" -- all we are asking for on this thread is something like this:

Bought XYZ Corp, 100 shares at $30, on 4/9/24.
..... time rolls by.... 3 weeks later...
Sold XYZ Corp, 100 shares at $33 on 4/30/24

See how this works? I'm beginning to think my previous board had smarter investors because nobody ever didn't understand how the trades thread was supposed to work.

Forum List

Back