Dow sinks 750 points. Shall we call it the 'unvaccinated plunge?

The U.S. is now averaging more than 2,000 deaths daily, according to a New York Times tracker, the most since March 1, and consist almost entirely of unvaccinated people. Florida, which has vaccinated 56% of its population, is averaging 353 deaths a day. Texas, where 50% of the population is inoculated, is seeing 286 deaths a day, according to the Times. The two states account for more than 30% of all COVID-19 deaths since March 1.
Bu, but, but, i thought progressive slaves voted for the forgetful one, because he would know how to handle the Kung Flu? Were they wrong? Fuck yeah, stupid is as stupid votes...

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

We should all get vaccinated.
The Trumpeters are stupid.
Trump got all his family including himself vaccinations.
but told us not to get vaccinated.
A hypocrite Mother Fucker.
It isnt a vaccine....Also masks dont work.....Why are you such a gullible progressives slave? Was it the $1,400 check?

You should mind your own business Dimmer.

You forgot when the hypocrite MF'ers Joe and Kameltoe were hesitant to take a vaccine developed under the Donald.

Progressives developed America.
Conservatives are killing and destroying America.
Think.
Oh really...You are such an idiot.

Detroit once a great city "Motor City" was the richest city in the world. 50 years later all of them run by Democrats, it is a shithole. Dumbasses like you are the reason why America is being destroyed from within...

Oh really...You are such an idiot.

Detroit once a great city "Motor City" was the richest city in the world. 50 years later all of them run by Democrats, it is a shithole. Dumbasses like you are the reason why America is being destroyed from within...
Ya think it might be that a city built on steel and auto production does little of that any more?

Ya think it might be that a city built on steel and auto production does little of that any more?
Do ya think with all the progressive welfare programs that many of those companies left for greener pastures...of course they did. NYCrappy will be the next failure along with Shitcago.

If things start closing down again, the economy is going to really suffer, and we can't keep on paying people to stay at home forever.

Dow sinks 750 points as Delta variant fears hit Wall Street hard​

As if they didn't know. Where's all the tax cuts trump gave them? It's the free enterprise system working in full. That's what republicans voted for. Where's the problem.

Boy? Is this Joe Biden? You want me to teach you business and finance on a message board? Let me ask you this. It min wage impacts so few people then why have it at all?
It’s a benchmark that raises all wages

And as far as you’re concerned screw those “few” working poor huh?

You got yours

You got yours
I got mine because i fucking worked hard for it, not sit in my parents basement collecting welfare, bitching and moaning like prog slave how unfair life is. And i didnt wait for some piece of shit $1,400 check from the government either..

You got yours
Ahhh so you got part of it. And no, I am saying people should get paid what the market says they should get paid. But you would not understand because you’re very stupid.

You got yours
It doesn't do what you think it does...it raises all prices instead making it harder for those on a fixed income and unable to work (anymore) able to afford to live. It causes inflation and the people at the bottom getting the higher minimum wage soon realize that as the min wage rises---that the cost everything goes up so they are no better off. Those who worked their way up and are making low wages not minimum soon find that although they may get a little bit of raise but that it isn't in the same percentage as the minimum wage jump so they can not afford as much as before lowering their living standard. Those owning businesses the billionaires like it as it forces up the value of their assets.

Forum List

Back