Dow sinks 750 points. Shall we call it the 'unvaccinated plunge?

didn’t take long for Xiden and the dems to really f up the recovering from the Chinese Virus

Yes us rich people know how to count penny's
That shit is repulsive. I haven't eaten there in years...no! I lied. The Mrs. gets their Nuggets on road trips sometimes...I sneak those. I will get a coffee. I don't mind their coffee.

If things start closing down again, the economy is going to really suffer, and we can't keep on paying people to stay at home forever.

Dow sinks 750 points as Delta variant fears hit Wall Street hard​

It will be interesting to see how Trump gets blamed for this.

Conservatives’ unwarranted opposition to vaccinations is having the effect of stalling the recovery and doing damage to the economy.
j2ex5bzih8c71.png

Polishprince
You beat me to it. Its his plunge all right. Once the big wigs on Wall Street got a load of what that idiot is doing is was inevitable that the market would drop.

Where's the lefty loons who were applauding a charging market cause Biden got elected??

Don't see them on here trying to explain the falling market??

I'd call it the Biden Plunge.

Biden seems to really be failing big time now.

The Trumpster set him up for success, and Biden's failure to go out and promote the Trump program is causing the inevitable result.
Demented rapist Biden destroys everything he touches.

In other words, he's a Good Democrat.

Yeah all those trillions of dollars they are spending at record speed has nothing to do with it
Biden has only had one big bail out bill since he's been in office.... None of his other pending big ass spending bills have not passed..... So they can't be counted in his spending.... There were 3 prior big bail out bills in the administration before him.... So total over budget spending on covid relief is huge!!

But the Market, was ok with that, actually made the Market climb higher, along with finally getting a vaccine and getting people vaccinated....

The economic future looked good, promising...... And it made the over spending, not be so bad...

I think the market is pulling back because of the Delta virus, and vaccine resistance, and the recent results showing people who were fully vaccinated were getting infected by the Delta Variant, although deaths in the vaccinated are low, compared to the unvaccinated, there is now a QUESTION on "will the vaccine hold up to delta", and future variants....

This uncertainty here and abroad, has caused a pull back on stocks that would be affected... Airlines, oil and Gas industries, etc.....

Forum List

Back