Dow sinks 750 points. Shall we call it the 'unvaccinated plunge?

It is their bodies, but it can be argued that it does affect everyone around them, and the health of the Nation on the whole.
Argue all you want, but your ilk started the whole "its my body and I can do with it what I want" campaign......

If things start closing down again, the economy is going to really suffer, and we can't keep on paying people to stay at home forever.

Dow sinks 750 points as Delta variant fears hit Wall Street hard​

The plan all along. New world order. We have passively allowed it.

Then again there is no stopping the time. Meaning, the tribulations must happen before Christ's return.

We will be suffering in ways we cannot comprehend. Starvation, and other means by which the mass executions will take place.

We are seeing the chess pieces being put in place and some of us see the writing on the wall.

Those with the eyes to see and ears to hear. I am sort of done trying to convince the other side of anything. It is established they won't listen cause they don't have the ears to hear.

Take Jordan Petersons advice

Do not cast your pearls before swine. Stop communicating with the left. There isn't any point. They will only drag you down.

If things start closing down again, the economy is going to really suffer, and we can't keep on paying people to stay at home forever.

The Market has been overpriced for months now------its pure manipulation. The DELTA VARIANT has been also known about for months------The Market makers simply have decided to take their profits going up and now are moving to make money going down.

Is it really $9.18 for that dog food now?

All thanks to a generation of kids that think they deserve more and more and more. Plus it's thanks to everyone getting free money for so long and then didn't want to go back to work so companies had to start paying 15 dollars an hour for a 10 dollar an hour job.

So when a lot of places are paying menial labor more companies will charge more because stupid kids and mindless adults think more money for everyone means better quality of life for everyone. They don't realize when everyone makes more money every company charges more and in the end all those raises don't mean s thing.

Yeah I stopped at Frisch's a week ago and for a big boy burger, onion rings, and 2 drinks it was 14 dollars. Frisch's has never been cheap cheap, but 2 years ago that would have cost me 8 or 9 bucks.

The Government inside traders set a cut off as to how far Wall Street can drop so not as big deal as some like to make. The feds will not let people lose all in one day = protectionism and conflicts of interest.

Wall Street is not the economy ............. only one facet.

So when a lot of places are paying menial labor more companies will charge more because stupid kids and mindless adults think more money for everyone means better quality of life for everyone. They don't realize when everyone makes more money every company charges more and in the end all those raises don't mean s thing
I believe around 3% of our workers in the USA Make minimum wage, maybe 6% make minimum or close to it enough to be affected by minimum wage increases.

What I am saying is if it were 50% or more of our workforce at minimum wage, a hike could cause overall inflation, but with so few workers affected by it, it shouldn't be a cause of our overall inflation.

Even a McDonald's isn't paying all workers minimum wage....the franchise has a manager, a couple of assistant store manager, a book keeper for payroll, an accountant, and long term loyal employees that get paid more than their minimum wage workers.....

I think there are some sectors of industries that will be affected and prices may rise due to it, but it will not cause inflation overall in our economy, other things out there will....

I believe around 3% of our workers in the USA Make minimum wage, maybe 6% make minimum or close to it enough to be affected by minimum wage increases.

What I am saying is if it were 50% or more of our workforce at minimum wage, a hike could cause overall inflation, but with so few workers affected by it, it shouldn't be a cause of our overall inflation.

Even a McDonald's isn't paying all workers minimum wage....the franchise has a manager, a couple of assistant store manager, a book keeper for payroll, an accountant, and long term loyal employees that get paid more than their minimum wage workers.....

I think there are some sectors of industries that will be affected and prices may rise due to it, but it will not cause inflation overall in our economy, other things out there will....
You could not be more wrong.

The Dow go's up and down daily, only time the anti Biden people post stock market is when it is down. No very honest is it?
Biden Not a God like president who does everything perfect, No sh#%.
Working together, being honest as possible, looking for balance, out of love for our country.

It's the Chinese Evergrande not meeting debt payments.... supposedly

Vax has nothing to do with it, neither should a 300 million possible default in China

Meanwhile, in Normal World...

The U.S. is now averaging more than 2,000 deaths daily, according to a New York Times tracker, the most since March 1, and consist almost entirely of unvaccinated people. Florida, which has vaccinated 56% of its population, is averaging 353 deaths a day. Texas, where 50% of the population is inoculated, is seeing 286 deaths a day, according to the Times. The two states account for more than 30% of all COVID-19 deaths since March 1.

70% vaccinated by July 4th!
What a hoot!!! :laughing0301:
We should all get vaccinated.
The Trumpeters are stupid.
Trump got all his family including himself vaccinations.
but told us not to get vaccinated.
A hypocrite Mother Fucker.

Forum List

Back