Small Caps are very cheap

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
Small cap growth stocks are very cheap, trading at very low multiples of 4-7 x 2021 Revs with very high growth at 50+%

I Like:
APPS
CLSK
PKKFF
GAN
TTCF
KPLT
GRWG
GTBIF
AYRWF
CRSR
DDD
UPST
PUBM
PERI
MGNI
TFFP
FUBO

Last edited:
  • Banned
Small cap growth stocks are very cheap, trading at very low multiples of 4-7 x 2021 Revs with very high growth at 50+%

I Like:
APPS
CLSK
PKKFF
GAN
TTCF
KPLT
GRWG
GTBIF
AYRWF
CRSR
DDD
UPST
PUBM
PERI
MGNI
TFFP
FUBO
APPS big beat and sold off, this is a great stock and will 2x this year I suggest you buy it.
PKKFF uplisting to Nasdaq !
DDD, UPST, PERI, MGNI, FUBO all crushed ER and are ready to go up.

These stocks are buys, stay tuned for the other to hit good on ER

• Banned
I like APAM a lot for value.
6.8% div
PE 10
30% growth, its a winner for sure.

APPS big beat and sold off, this is a great stock and will 2x this year I suggest you buy it.
PKKFF uplisting to Nasdaq !
DDD, UPST, PERI, MGNI, FUBO all crushed ER and are ready to go up.

These stocks are buys, stay tuned for the other to hit good on ER
Digital turbine aka APPS has a PE of 99.18. Absolutely no thank you.

I prefer small cap stocks myself, but I'm a value investor only.

I intensely dislike the aggressive growth strategies of megalomaniac managers and CEOs, mergers and acquisition activities of "growing" corporations.

If you buy a small cap stock and it "grows" rapidly with outside funding, then the new investors are going to receive shares of stock for their investment in the company which will dilute the value of the shares you already own.

And you'll certainly never receive a dividend on your investment as long as it's billed as a "growth" stock. I'm sorry but those good old boys, board members and executives are just plain too big for their britches.

• Banned
Digital turbine aka APPS has a PE of 99.18. Absolutely no thank you.
Ahh man you are one of those guys that doesn't know how to properly value growth stocks??

How do you guys keep screwing this up, it is so simple? Stocks with 100+% rev growth YoY, like APPS command a higher multiple. This is common knowledge and repeats itself over and over again.

Look at AMD, that has a high PE, but high growth and it beats ER every time and it keeps going up, A LOT. AMZN, GOOG, FB, ROKU, SHOP, TTD, and many many more.

APPS is going to 2-3x over the next 12 months.

• Banned
I prefer small cap stocks myself, but I'm a value investor only.

I intensely dislike the aggressive growth strategies of megalomaniac managers and CEOs, mergers and acquisition activities of "growing" corporations.

If you buy a small cap stock and it "grows" rapidly with outside funding, then the new investors are going to receive shares of stock for their investment in the company which will dilute the value of the shares you already own.

And you'll certainly never receive a dividend on your investment as long as it's billed as a "growth" stock. I'm sorry but those good old boys, board members and executives are just plain too big for their britches.
Wow that is a very sad and innacurate view of growth stocks.

ROKU SHOP, AMZN, FB, TSLA and thousands of other growth stocks have given savvy investors extremely outsized returns. They have all done 2ndary offering to raise money, and have all been great investments for the longterm.
You do realize that growth stocks greatly out perform value and dividend stocks, by a lot. The key is to find the growth stocks that are undervalued.

APPS, MGNI, PUBM, CLSK PKKFF these are 5 high growth stocks that are undervalued and will give big returns.

Ahh man you are one of those guys that doesn't know how to properly value growth stocks??

How do you guys keep screwing this up, it is so simple? Stocks with 100+% rev growth YoY, like APPS command a higher multiple. This is common knowledge and repeats itself over and over again.

Look at AMD, that has a high PE, but high growth and it beats ER every time and it keeps going up, A LOT. AMZN, GOOG, FB, ROKU, SHOP, TTD, and many many more.

APPS is going to 2-3x over the next 12 months.

Then you should make a fortune. 99PE no thanks

Forum List

Back