Dow futures rip 700 points higher amid report Gilead drug showing effectiveness treating coronavirus

You just know that all the TDS morons are crying into their beer. This means the shutdown will soon be over, and the death count will be several orders of magnitude than anything the hysteria mongers have predicted:

U.S. stock futures surged on Thursday night after a report said a Gilead Sciences drug was showing effectiveness in treating the coronavirus. The move pointed to a jump for the stock market on Friday.
Dow Jones Industrial Average futures were up 700 points, or about 3%. S&P 500 futures gained 2.8% while Nasdaq 100 futures were up by 1.8%.
Gilead shares jumped by 14% in after-hours trading after STAT news reported that a Chicago hospital treating coronavirus patients with Remdesivir in a trial were recovering rapidly from severe symptoms. The publication cited a video it obtained where the trial results were discussed.
Why does your post focus on people crying into their beer because less people may die? You realize that just makes YOU sound like a moron right?
I "focus" on what TDS morons do. They want to see this COVID-19 shutdown ruin as many people as possible. They also want it to kill as many people. That maximum amount of pain his how they believe they can defeat Trump. It's as simple as that. Noting facts doesn't make me anything other than right.
While I hope your thread brings good news, you seem pretty wacked out about trump. Almost all his policy has failed. He should lose the election regardless of anything virus related.
Which of his policies have failed?
Every one. Nothing Impeached Trump has done has helped real GDP, which is barely higher since Bush's Great Recession ended or unemployment, which until recently, was growing at roughly the same rate as it has been since 2010.

Perhaps Trump should discourage the use of Remdesivir at his next press conference. Then all the Democrats will want everyone to have access to it as soon as possible.

Right, of course that won't happen because this drug appears to have promise. Unlike the other drugs pushed by wingnuts.

You really are a disappointment.

Damn you're stupid. I guess you buried your head in the sand when the French study of more than a thousand patients and showed great results with Hydroxycloroquine and Zpac. I guess your masters instructed you to ignore it.

Calling HJ stupid is redundant.

The major tactic is isolating areas for 3 weeks.

The big problem is testing people to find out who the carriers are.

Is it a problem? Sweden didn't close schools or their economy and have about the same number of deaths per million citizens as we do. What's that tell ya?

The fact is that the fatalities aren't that impressive as to to close an economy.
The issue is if one gets a fever for a week or two and doesn't develop the anti-bodies and keeps getting fevers.

Impressive? We've lost over 30k people in a matter of months and thousands more that had to be hospitalized and not really sure what sort of long term harm was caused to them.

Hell, you probably don't consider Cancer to be 'impressive' either even though COVID has killed been competitive in how many people it's killed in comparison.
And I'm sure that you have been spreading the news of the high risk population like my community has.
Cancer strikes everyone and we are no one near a cure that doesn't mess you up for the remainder of your life.
The "curse" of being in a Facebook group with over 100,000 members mean I know every malady everyone has.
A friend of our just dies after a 15 year battle with cancer; she lived 12 more years than she was "supposed" to live.

Perhaps Trump should discourage the use of Remdesivir at his next press conference. Then all the Democrats will want everyone to have access to it as soon as possible.

Right, of course that won't happen because this drug appears to have promise. Unlike the other drugs pushed by wingnuts.

Damn you're stupid. I guess you buried your head in the sand when the French study of more than a thousand patients and showed great results with Hydroxycloroquine and Zpac. I guess your masters instructed you to ignore it.

Is it a problem? Sweden didn't close schools or their economy and have about the same number of deaths per million citizens as we do. What's that tell ya?

The fact is that the fatalities aren't that impressive as to to close an economy.
The issue is if one gets a fever for a week or two and doesn't develop the anti-bodies and keeps getting fevers.

Impressive? We've lost over 30k people in a matter of months and thousands more that had to be hospitalized and not really sure what sort of long term harm was caused to them.

Hell, you probably don't consider Cancer to be 'impressive' either even though COVID has killed been competitive in how many people it's killed in comparison.
/-----/ The death number is being jacked up without confirmation of the cause of death. It's just a guess. None of this lockdown hysteria during Obozo's flu of 2009.

Exactly right!!!

Every death is being attributed to the Wuhan death.

“The underlying cause depends upon what and where conditions are reported on the death certificate. However, the rules for coding and selection of the underlying cause of death are expected to result in COVID- 19 being the underlying cause more often than not,” the guidelines read.

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.

“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

You just know that all the TDS morons are crying into their beer. This means the shutdown will soon be over, and the death count will be several orders of magnitude than anything the hysteria mongers have predicted:

U.S. stock futures surged on Thursday night after a report said a Gilead Sciences drug was showing effectiveness in treating the coronavirus. The move pointed to a jump for the stock market on Friday.
Dow Jones Industrial Average futures were up 700 points, or about 3%. S&P 500 futures gained 2.8% while Nasdaq 100 futures were up by 1.8%.
Gilead shares jumped by 14% in after-hours trading after STAT news reported that a Chicago hospital treating coronavirus patients with Remdesivir in a trial were recovering rapidly from severe symptoms. The publication cited a video it obtained where the trial results were discussed.
Why does your post focus on people crying into their beer because less people may die? You realize that just makes YOU sound like a moron right?
I "focus" on what TDS morons do. They want to see this COVID-19 shutdown ruin as many people as possible. They also want it to kill as many people. That maximum amount of pain his how they believe they can defeat Trump. It's as simple as that. Noting facts doesn't make me anything other than right.
While I hope your thread brings good news, you seem pretty wacked out about trump. Almost all his policy has failed. He should lose the election regardless of anything virus related.
Every one. Nothing Impeached Trump has done has helped real GDP, which is barely higher since Bush's Great Recession ended or unemployment, which until recently, was growing at roughly the same rate as it has been since 2010.
He cut taxes and cut regulations. Both those things make the economy grow. Bush's GDP growth was higher than Obama's, so you're admitting that Trump did better than both previous presidents.

He cut taxes and cut regulations. Both those things make the economy grow. Bush's GDP growth was higher than Obama's, so you're admitting that Trump did better than both previous presidents.
GDP under Impeached Trump has been 2.6%. It was 2.4% since the end of Bush's Great Recession. Employment growth continued at the same rate since 2010.

"Bush's GDP growth was higher than Obama's"

Are you ever not a fucking moron, fucking moron?

Ever???

2000Q4: 13,260.5
2008Q4: 15,328.0 - Bush ........ 1.95
2016Q4: 17,824.2 - Obama ... 2.04

And I'm sure that you have been spreading the news of the high risk population like my community has.
Cancer strikes everyone and we are no one near a cure that doesn't mess you up for the remainder of your life.
The "curse" of being in a Facebook group with over 100,000 members mean I know every malady everyone has.
A friend of our just dies after a 15 year battle with cancer; she lived 12 more years than she was "supposed" to live.

Neat, I bring up cancer because right now more people are dying from COVID19 at the moment.

French study was small. Don't get me wrong study the hell out of those drugs and if they work that's great but there just isn't much evidence that h-cloroquine is all that effective right now and by no means is a replacement for social distancing.

More than 1000 people is not that small of a study,

Yeah,

Neat, I bring up cancer because right now more people are dying from COVID19 at the moment.
And I'm sure you have been spreading the news to people taking life saving medication that they are the only ones who will to die if they don't quarantine themselves.
Hysteria and anger are a waste of energy when there is sound advice to avoid death.

/-----/ The death number is being jacked up without confirmation of the cause of death. It's just a guess. None of this lockdown hysteria during Obozo's flu of 2009.

Kind of like what they do with the flu ever year. The number isn't being 'jacked up'.

Kind of like what they do with the flu ever year. The number isn't being 'jacked up'.
Most people who die of the flu, die of the flu.

And I'm sure you have been spreading the news to people taking life saving medication that they are the only ones who will to die if they don't quarantine themselves.
Hysteria and anger are a waste of energy when there is sound advice to avoid death.

What are you talking about?

Most people who die of the flu, die of the flu.

That's how it works.

I realize you have no friends in real life.
C19 is fatal to anyone who takes life saving medication, it is not fatal to anyone not taking life saving medication.
The most important thing you can do, rather being being a hysterical, hyperbolic piece of shit is to inform anyone taking life saving medication to quarantine themselves.

C19 is fatal to anyone who takes life saving medication, it is not fatal to anyone not taking life saving medication.
The most important thing you can do, rather being being a hysterical, hyperbolic piece of shit is to inform anyone taking life saving medication to quarantine themselves.

I still have no idea what you're talking about.

That's because you have no idea what you are talking about.
Since this Thread deals with the Stock Market, how much do you know about the Stock Market?

Since this Thread deals with the Stock Market, how much do you know about the Stock Market?

What life saving medication are you referring to? Be as specific as possible and maybe a link or two.

What life saving medication are you referring to? Be as specific as possible and maybe a link or two.
In my community, mostly diabetes.
Old people don't care what they look or feel like...they want their treats before they die.

On friend had an operable brain tumor and C19 prevented the heperon from working.
The tumor grew, burst, bled and clotted.

Regardless of age, If you have asthma and you don't work out, you're dead.

Old people don't care what they look or feel like...they want their treats before they die.

On friend had an operable brain tumor and C19 prevented the heperon from working.

No, seriously, prove your point, I don;t need your made up anecdotal crap.

Only people on life saving medication die from COVID19? Sounds like bullshit to me.

What happens to someone who has undiagnosed hypertension? Or has had multiple cases of pneumonia in their lifetime?

No, seriously, prove your point, I don;t need your made up anecdotal crap.

Only people on life saving medication die from COVID19? Sounds like bullshit to me.
You mean your religion doesn't have a Facebook community of people around the world?
Cool religion.

The pathetic fact is that the media is suppressing this fact to maintain their Click level.

Forum List

Back