DOW down over 700 points 1/24

That's not how it works.
You don't get to discount that dip in 2020 of 39%. From 29,856 to 18,213

Overall the Dow increase 50-54% depending on which start and end dates you use.
Hey, Fine job. From approx 19,800 to approx 30,600.

Just stick with the facts and quits cherry picking the stats and choosing dates that best serves your narrative.
Did someone fart?

I gave you facts, you give me insults...so yes triggered is all you have.

But please keep it up, it is so entertaining to see you thrash about so
Speaks the truth ^^^^^^^^
This is my source....

Now, go back to your insults, it is all you have
Gator is correct. ^^^^^^^
Good, now look at it moron.
Gator is correct, again. ^^^^^^^^^
Nope, it was a lie because you do not actually know anything about the market.
The trifecta, in 3 minutes. Gator is correct again. ^^^^^^^^^
Just stick with the facts and quits cherry picking the stats and choosing dates that best serves your narrative.

Did someone fart?
Another failed comeback.
You got nothing Spanky.

Speaks the truth ^^^^^^^^

Gator is correct. ^^^^^^^

Gator is correct, again. ^^^^^^^^^

The trifecta, in 3 minutes. Gator is correct again. ^^^^^^^^^

Another failed comeback.
You got nothing Spanky.
And you figure, being the liar that you have proved to be that you gain credibility by being a parrot for another liar? Doesn't work that way, moron.

And you figure, being the liar that you have proved to be that you gain credibility by being a parrot for another liar? Doesn't work that way, moron.
A cult member has learned his lines very well. Good job Spanky.

Calling another person a liar, which you do constantly, doesn't just automatically make you truthful.

You are still a fucking liar, with no facts, just RWI talking points, which are.......yup.....LIES.

A cult member has learned his lines very well. Good job Spanky.

Calling another person a liar, which you do constantly, doesn't just automatically make you truthful.

You are still a fucking liar, with no facts, just RWI talking points, which are.......yup.....LIES.
I thought I heard another Triggered fart. Run along troll, I have no time for liars.

It's taking a nosedive again this morning....
Down over 400 points so far

Strangely enough it seems that the mainstream media has been pushing for a shooting war with Russia over a corrupt little country like Ukraine and Wall Street doesn't like it. Biden thought he could regain America's confidence with a wobbly 2 hour speech and it seems we are worse off. Let's go Brandon.
Do tell, how does the media live rent free in your mind?

Let’s go Darwin!

Do tell, how does the media live rent free in your mind?

Let’s go Darwin!
Do you still say "thats what she said" too? I find it amazing when people repeat the same joke thats been said a millions times already, while acting like it the first time anyone ever said it. Fuckin corny.

It's taking a nosedive again this morning....
Down over 400 points so far

It has recovered some. This is the game people play to get the weak of heart out of the markets and to make money money off their bailing.

Let’s go Brandon!
1643128745816.png

Even though the market is recovering from being down...

This volatility is going to cause people to pull out entirely.
You can't have these wild swings every day or every week and expect that something isn't going to happen.

IOW a big tanking is coming as all the margin money continues to come out of the market.

Even though the market is recovering from being down...

This volatility is going to cause people to pull out entirely.
You can't have these wild swings every day or every week and expect that something isn't going to happen.

IOW a big tanking is coming as all the margin money continues to come out of the market.
A correction is long overdue.

Forum List

Back