DOW down over 700 points 1/24

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Strangely enough it seems that the mainstream media has been pushing for a shooting war with Russia over a corrupt little country like Ukraine and Wall Street doesn't like it. Biden thought he could regain America's confidence with a wobbly 2 hour speech and it seems we are worse off. Let's go Brandon.

This is how the rich get richer. They buy up all the stocks people fleeing the market are dumping and when it goes back up their wealth is increased.

I am not rich, but I am following their example. Some great bargains right now

This is how the rich get richer. They buy up all the stocks people fleeing the market are dumping and when it goes back up their wealth is increased.

Yep.

Strangely enough it seems that the mainstream media has been pushing for a shooting war with Russia over a corrupt little country like Ukraine and Wall Street doesn't like it. Biden thought he could regain America's confidence with a wobbly 2 hour speech and it seems we are worse off. Let's go Brandon.
With falling poll numbers, the DNC is faced with having to go to war to try and change what the public has their attention on, like being able to afford to eat and fuel their cars and heat their homes.

In fact, every major war in US history was started by a democrat.

I'd wait awhile? Liken my first week of the yr sells close to the top

Wall Street loves 700 point dips… they make all their money on the bounce backs

Forum List

Back