DOW continues plunge, goodbye 23000

Stock market was 18,000 before Election Day 2016. Its now 23,000.

Yea, I think President Trump will “own up” the 30% increase over two years.

Yes the market continued to rise throughout Obama’s last budget year which ended October 1/2017. Since that time the stock market has stalled and is now dropping like a stone.

Dow drops 470 points to 14-month low in second day of big losses following Fed rate hike

It's time for Trump to own up to this. If he can own the ups, he can own these ugly downs.

Solutions?
The fucking title of your own link gives you the damn reason yet you still blame Trump???

WTF is clinically wrong with you idiots?

No. It was Trump.
Dow drops 470 points to 14-month low in second day of big losses following Fed rate hike

It's time for Trump to own up to this. If he can own the ups, he can own these ugly downs.

Solutions?

Only took him 22 months to destroy the market.

Winning.

Solutions?
I hope it drops so low, an ant's eyelids can be seen.....

And this is typical of today's Dims. You guys will be happy if your retirement plans tank, as long as it makes Trump look bad.
No that’s what you’re kind wants.
Even posted a link to a Republican senator saying that even if it helped the country Republicans had to be against it under Obama.

Do not worry as the next president of the USA will be a democrat and we are used to fixing all the republican screwups.

Solutions?
The fucking title of your own link gives you the damn reason yet you still blame Trump???

WTF is clinically wrong with you idiots?

No. It was Trump.

Solutions?

Only took him 22 months to destroy the market.

Winning.
5061416a1aa5aff74fb97c5c5df0515a--funny-humor-funny-sayings.jpg

The Democrats plan to raise taxes and the GOP is spineless enough that they will give it to them, and everyone knows this.

Trump is the only GOP member who will fight the Dims and everyone knows that too.

The Federal Reserve misread the economic data, somehow, and decided to cool off the economy by raising the prime, a very predictable disaster. In fact, I predicted this two years ago.

Only leftists and partisan hack Dims cannot see the causation between the Dems winning the House and the markets taking a nose dive.

Yes the market continued to rise throughout Obama’s last budget year which ended October 1/2017. Since that time the stock market has stalled and is now dropping like a stone.

So what legislation did th Hussein pass to keep the economy going for so long?

Your point?
You're too stupid to even understand this!

Sure, your asserting that a low Fed rate caused economic expansion under Obama and a near tripling of the market.

While a modest rise in them because of economic activity is causing the the market to tank under a giant comb over.

Pass that buck truman.
Dumbest thing you have said in a week...and that is saying something!

I stand by my assessment.
You also stand with Marx,...nothing new!

Richard Marx?

Trump is teaching you how to think.

No, dear ideologue, I learned how to think critically for myself decades ago.

You are just so simplistic in your world view that everyone who disagrees with your ideology and defends Trump equates to a 'Trumpster', lol.

There are a few things I think Trump is not doing well and is even possibly doing some harm.

But he is addressing so many long-festering problems that our Political Class has tried to milk for generations that I will gladly accept his short-comings for the skill he has in solving real world problems.

His ability to make the liberal Establishment look like a bunch of fools is just icing on the proverbial cake.

That cake must be good, just check the last election.

President Trump has discussed firing Federal Reserve chairman Jerome Powell after the central bank announced this week that it would raise interest rates, Bloomberg reports.

**SNIP**

Powell publicly pushed back against the president earlier this month after Trump tweeted urging the Fed to resist raising interest rates, citing a stock market selloff.

“I know, and everyone who works at the Fed knows, that we’re going to do our jobs the way we’ve always done them,” Powell said at a press conference at the time.

Trump previously said in October that he would "maybe" regret selecting Powell to succeed the Federal Reserve's previous chairwoman, Janet Yellen, who resigned in November 2017.

Read more at thehill.com ...

Powell is a clown. 8 years of quantitative easing and we finally get a chance to recover and he shackles the economy. Who is he working for, the Chinese?

The US economy recovered long ago.

You're too stupid to even understand this!

Sure, your asserting that a low Fed rate caused economic expansion under Obama and a near tripling of the market.

While a modest rise in them because of economic activity is causing the the market to tank under a giant comb over.

Pass that buck truman.
Dumbest thing you have said in a week...and that is saying something!

I stand by my assessment.
You also stand with Marx,...nothing new!

Richard Marx?
Karl, is that you back from hell...already?

President Trump has discussed firing Federal Reserve chairman Jerome Powell after the central bank announced this week that it would raise interest rates, Bloomberg reports.

**SNIP**

Powell publicly pushed back against the president earlier this month after Trump tweeted urging the Fed to resist raising interest rates, citing a stock market selloff.

“I know, and everyone who works at the Fed knows, that we’re going to do our jobs the way we’ve always done them,” Powell said at a press conference at the time.

Trump previously said in October that he would "maybe" regret selecting Powell to succeed the Federal Reserve's previous chairwoman, Janet Yellen, who resigned in November 2017.

Read more at thehill.com ...

Powell is a clown. 8 years of quantitative easing and we finally get a chance to recover and he shackles the economy. Who is he working for, the Chinese?

The US economy recovered long ago.
No it didn't. It was artificially pumped up by a willing Fed....which, as we see Trump doesn't have....but you have your dreams to keep you warm!

So what legislation did th Hussein pass to keep the economy going for so long?

If you are talking about Obama, it would be much easier to tell you what he did not do that kept the economy strong. He did not start a world wide trade war.

Forum List

Back