DOW continues plunge, goodbye 23000

Stock market was 18,000 before Election Day 2016. Its now 23,000.

Yea, I think President Trump will “own up” the 30% increase over two years.

The left has totally latched onto the day to day fare of the stock market that they've long professed to hate, just to try to make Trump look bad. Folks are obsessed. It's fascinating.

Let's just recall what happened 10 years ago. This is what happened when the banking crisis hit:
The DJIA hit a market low of 6,443.27 on March 6, 2009, having lost over 54% of its value since the October 9, 2007 high.

Now THAT'S a crash.

Dow drops 470 points to 14-month low in second day of big losses following Fed rate hike

It's time for Trump to own up to this. If he can own the ups, he can own these ugly downs.

Solutions?
The fucking title of your own link gives you the damn reason yet you still blame Trump???

WTF is clinically wrong with you idiots?

Because a housing crisis that started under Bush was blamed on Obama when the markets crashed under him.

I'm just being fair about it.

The Trump shit show is in full gear. DOW 10,000 this time next year..if we're lucky.

Stock market was 18,000 before Election Day 2016. Its now 23,000.

Yea, I think President Trump will “own up” the 30% increase over two years.
He's lost almost half of that in one month.

It was just under 20,000 when he took office btw.

The Trump shit show is in full gear. DOW 10,000 this time next year..if we're lucky.

Feel free to sell. I'm buying :p
Good luck.

Thanks. I've ridden bears before. Stocks are about long game not daily (or even years long) dips (or rises.)

We're in uncharted territory here. We have a lunatic in office. You need to face that fact. He s destroying this nation and its credibility. Mark my words this is the beginning of the end.

Good luck.

Thanks. I've ridden bears before. Stocks are about long game not daily (or even years long) dips (or rises.)

We're in uncharted territory here. We have a lunatic in office. You need to face that fact. He s destroying this nation and its credibility. Mark my words this is the beginning of the end.

No, we have a capitalist in office. You need to stop letting your hatred color your investing son, you're gonna miss out. heh

Good luck.

No, we have a capitalist in office. You need to stop letting your hatred color your investing son, you're gonna miss out. heh
You on drugs, boy. Read a friggin newspaper and open your eyes.

Good luck.

Don't assume my gender...

Why oh why would anyone listen to the "sky is falling" media about this or anything else? How about you open your eyes and notice my friggin avatar?

Good luck.

Why oh why would anyone listen to the "sky is falling" media about this or anything else? How about you open your eyes and notice my friggin avatar?
If you haven't heard the Trump Administration is in chaos and freefall. Think for a moment what that means. Trump is showing himself totally and completely inept. Trump is fucking beyond inept. The business community knows it, the world community knows. Everyone but the blind know it.

If you haven[t heard the Trump Administration is in chaos and freefall. Think for a moment what that means. Trump is showing himself totally and completely inept. Trump is fucking beyond inept. The business community knows it, the world community knows. Everyone but the blind know it.

Again, you best stop letting your hatred color your investing (and the rest of your life from the sound of it.)

Do you really, honestly, think that I have any give a shit that you hate Trump and think the sky is falling? News flash; I do not.

The business community knows that the fucking FED is playing bullshit games with the interest rate. You apparently missed that memo...

Forum List

Back