Top Hillary Advisor: 'Only Democrat who could have beaten Trump was Barack Obama'

Despite Democratic Party propaganda about 'Hillary Landslide Victory' against Trump, a top Hillary advisor admits she had NO CHANCE.

Top Hillary advisor: In hindsight, the only Democrat who could have beaten Trump was Barack Obama - Hot Air

In the article, however, the Trump-hating writer attempts to undermine the Clinton advisor's opinion by arguing THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD NOT BEAT TRUMP WAS HILLARY.

:p
Doubt Obama could have done it as well. He had 8 years to fix the country and instead sank it deeper into shit. He would brought out the black vote more so it would have been possible but I just don't know if he could have won.

Obama should have run then.

After all the constitutional citizenship foolishness was eliminated so what would be the problem in wiping away the two-term limit as well.

THEN we'd have seen if there was still an "America"!

You may have a point about Obama not being able to beat Trump. Barry did break laws, leaked classified, colluded with the Russians, sicked the FBI on Trump, and he was still unable to stop Trump from becoming President...

I think Bernie would have had the best shot, followed by Biden. It's debatable if either of them win but their outreach to the Rustbelt would have been 1000% better than Clintons.

As it stands, 2020 will be different, if Trump keeps his promises, only the Lord himself coming down from the heavens will beat Trump. I've said that from day one. His promises were so bold and just the antidote that so many Americans know they need that if he gets it done, the opposition will have a steep uphill climb.

He has to keep as many as possible and weaken any argument which the Dems will use, I guarantee their tactics will be "Trump made this and that promise and didn't keep it". So Trump needs to keep them.

Bernie would have only gotten a third of the vote.
I think Bernie would have had the best shot, followed by Biden. It's debatable if either of them win but their outreach to the Rustbelt would have been 1000% better than Clintons.

As it stands, 2020 will be different, if Trump keeps his promises, only the Lord himself coming down from the heavens will beat Trump. I've said that from day one. His promises were so bold and just the antidote that so many Americans know they need that if he gets it done, the opposition will have a steep uphill climb.

He has to keep as many as possible and weaken any argument which the Dems will use, I guarantee their tactics will be "Trump made this and that promise and didn't keep it". So Trump needs to keep them.

imo , yep , 'hussein' probably woulda won .

Last edited:
Despite Democratic Party propaganda about 'Hillary Landslide Victory' against Trump, a top Hillary advisor admits she had NO CHANCE.

Top Hillary advisor: In hindsight, the only Democrat who could have beaten Trump was Barack Obama - Hot Air

In the article, however, the Trump-hating writer attempts to undermine the Clinton advisor's opinion by arguing THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD NOT BEAT TRUMP WAS HILLARY.

Doubt Obama could have done it as well. He had 8 years to fix the country and instead sank it deeper into shit. He would brought out the black vote more so it would have been possible but I just don't know if he could have won.
I think Obama would of easily won due to the increased turnout of minorities that would vote in his favor.

I think Obama would of easily won due to the increased turnout of minorities that would vote in his favor.
Will Trump easily beat HRC in the electoral college vote, several of the swing states Trump won were by small percentages. Many of the minority voters stayed home rather than vote for Hillary. They would have turned out enthusiastically for Obama.

That may be a bit of an exaggeration, but I agree with the sentiment.

Personally, I agree that if our Constitution had permitted it, President Obama could have been elected again and again.

The African American vote would have turned out, but also many Hispanics, Asians, women, and young people. Many Caucasians would simply not vote or they would vote for President Obama to show that they were not prejudiced people.

Here in my city, we once had an African American mayor who served for 20 years. The largely Caucasian electorate (at that time) reelected him time after time because:

1. He was a moderate. He was soft-spoken. He did not scare people.

2. The Caucasians who voted for him were proud of themselves for doing so.

3. At that time, our mayor did not have much power anyway. The City Council had the real power.

Who knows? President Obama could have become something like a king, i.e., a symbol of the new United States of America where diversity is prized.

And the real power would lie in the Congress, which was the original intent of our Founding Fathers.

Personally, I agree that if our Constitution had permitted it, President Obama could have been elected again and again.

The African American vote would have turned out, but also many Hispanics, Asians, women, and young people. Many Caucasians would simply not vote or they would vote for President Obama to show that they were not prejudiced people.

Here in my city, we once had an African American mayor who served for 20 years. The largely Caucasian electorate (at that time) reelected him time after time because:

1. He was a moderate. He was soft-spoken. He did not scare people.

2. The Caucasians who voted for him were proud of themselves for doing so.

3. At that time, our mayor did not have much power anyway. The City Council had the real power.

Who knows? President Obama could have become something like a king, i.e., a symbol of the new United States of America where diversity is prized.

And the real power would lie in the Congress, which was the original intent of our Founding Fathers.
Without a Term limits, the executive branch would be much much more powerful. Obama’s phone and pen would be very powerful.

You may have a point about Obama not being able to beat Trump. Barry did break laws, leaked classified, colluded with the Russians, sicked the FBI on Trump, and he was still unable to stop Trump from becoming President...

even a shoe would of beaten Obama by 45 million votes

I agree with the writer. Anybody but Clinton would have beaten Trump. Biden definitely would have and Sanders probably. Conversely any Republican would have beaten Clinton. One poll showed that Obama would have won by 10 and Romney would have beaten Clinton by 9. The deciding factor was honesty. If you were seen as more honest than Trump or Clinton you generally led.

Forum List

Back