DOW breaks the 30K mark! Congratulations President Trump!

Silicon Valley certainly did pour a lot of money into Biden's campaign.
I'm sure there is going to be payback over the next four years.
Wallstreet donated to a Biden win to the tune of 4x as they did Trump - and the Market climbing since the Election is no mistake. It also had steady climbs coinciding with big poll-drops pre-Election, as well. The Market gambles on the future.
I hope you're right, but, after the dance, the earnings will be coming in and that will dictate the direction.
If Biden does get rid of the business tax breaks, that will change mood of the market.
The Market favored Biden with the knowledge of the proposed Tax increase. That's because orange megalomaniac was an impediment to otherwise great times for the market. Trump caused a few tepid sell-offs with mere retarded TWEETS, and his Trade war was also horrific for the Market.

That it still did as well as it did and has been doing is a testament to the ground work laid after the huge 2008 crash and the reforms.
That is ridiculous. Jobs are going to disappear.
The Market futures don't think so...but they only do this for a living...what do they know, compared to joe nobody on a partisan rant board.
Well Joe Nobody has been in the real world working for a long long time. I know the difference between when US jobs are plentiful and high paying and when they are part time and tax funded. So I have been doing this for a living too.
Yeah, sure you do buddy. :itsok:
Yes I do wacko.

Wallstreet donated to a Biden win to the tune of 4x as they did Trump - and the Market climbing since the Election is no mistake. It also had steady climbs coinciding with big poll-drops pre-Election, as well. The Market gambles on the future.
I hope you're right, but, after the dance, the earnings will be coming in and that will dictate the direction.
If Biden does get rid of the business tax breaks, that will change mood of the market.
The Market favored Biden with the knowledge of the proposed Tax increase. That's because orange megalomaniac was an impediment to otherwise great times for the market. Trump caused a few tepid sell-offs with mere retarded TWEETS, and his Trade war was also horrific for the Market.

That it still did as well as it did and has been doing is a testament to the ground work laid after the huge 2008 crash and the reforms.
The Market futures don't think so...but they only do this for a living...what do they know, compared to joe nobody on a partisan rant board.
Well Joe Nobody has been in the real world working for a long long time. I know the difference between when US jobs are plentiful and high paying and when they are part time and tax funded. So I have been doing this for a living too.
Yes I do wacko.
Apparently not :itsok:

1606250062435.png

Yes I do wacko.

View attachment 420992
So what? Big difference between growth jobs and government tax funded jobs.

Yes I do wacko.

View attachment 420992
Right, make excuses when proven that UE shrunk during the Obama years. Cults gotta cult, Cultist. You're in my unserious poster bucket, now. Don't chew on the other minnows while you're in the bucket, thanks!

Yes I do wacko.

View attachment 420992
Right, make excuses when proven that UE shrunk during the Obama years. Cults gotta cult, Cultist. You're in my unserious poster bucket, now. Don't chew on the other minnows while you're in the bucket, thanks!

UE went down because so many people were unemployed for so long that they gave up looking and were no longer considered unemployed.

This was all explained to the bubblecultists back then - how did you miss it?

Yes I do wacko.

View attachment 420992
Do you even work? Obammy created a number of part time jobs that paid crap. And increased everyone's cost for healthcare, plus had the lowest employment participation rate in history. When businesses have support, they create real jobs, jobs with great pay like we have now that more than pay for themselves in sales and increased production, which we will now lose a ton of. As Forrest was asked, are you stupid or something trying to compare the two??

Yes I do wacko.

View attachment 420992
Do you even work? Obammy created a number of part time jobs that paid crap. And increased everyone's cost for healthcare, plus had the lowest employment participation rate in history. When businesses have support, they create real jobs, jobs with great pay like we have now that more than pay for themselves in sales and increased production, which we will now lose a ton of. As Forrest was asked, are you stupid or something trying to compare the two??
Talking points from a minnow are meaningless. Job growth occurred in both the public and the private sectors during Obama's (2) terms. Those are facts. We don't get to say nuh uh because of how they make us feel.

Wait. Hold on. I thought if Biden was elected the DOW would drop to negative infinity plus one. I thought the only way to save the Stock Market was to are-Elect Trump.
Biden isn't in office. He hasn't rescinded the EO's of Trump, yet.

Damn it I was promised a destroyed economy the day after the election if Biden was elected. Where is it? Massive unemployment. Hundreds of millions homeless. Where is our apocalypse?

Yes I do wacko.

View attachment 420992
Talking points from a minnow are meaningless. Job growth occurred in both the public and the private sectors during Obama's (2) terms. Those are facts. We don't get to say nuh uh because of how they make us feel.
Baloney.....jobs were sent overseas and any Obammy jobs were horrible and part timers because there were no good jobs. Again, do you even have a job?

Wait. Hold on. I thought if Biden was elected the DOW would drop to negative infinity plus one. I thought the only way to save the Stock Market was to are-Elect Trump.
Biden isn't in office. He hasn't rescinded the EO's of Trump, yet.

Damn it I was promised a destroyed economy the day after the election if Biden was elected. Where is it? Massive unemployment. Hundreds of millions homeless. Where is our apocalypse?
Might want to hit up whoever told you that.

Green Energy is doing awesome, Wallstreet loves this Transition news. :dance: :dance: :rofl:
Green energy, yet another libber myth that all the lemmings are sucking up.
More stupidity from the right.
More idiotic treehugging expressions from the left.
Thank you for proving my point. And quickly.
Awwww its okay maybe a Midol for those libber cramps....
And you just continue to prove my point.
Or maybe a tissue? Your incessant whining is possibly the leftyflu have you been tested???
You Trumpers are the ones bawling. I am happy.
Haven't cried a tear for the last 4 years and don't try to weasel out of all the whining your ilk has been doing.
None of that came from me. I am from New York and know what a piece of shit he always was. New Yorkers always saw through his con.

Yes I do wacko.

View attachment 420992
Baloney.....jobs were sent overseas and any Obammy jobs were horrible and part timers because there were no good jobs. Again, do you even have a job?
Steady 200k growth/month since the recession, are the facts. Your fee-fees and partisan messageboard Cult-points are irrelevant.

1606250895638.png

Here's an impressive stat:

1606250991763.png

1606251032900.png

1606251060949.png

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The Dow just hit 30,000. It was a long road to get there

New York (CNN Business)Dow 30,000 is a milestone nearly 125 years in the making.
The average began tracking the most powerful corporate stocks in 1896, and it has served as a broad measure of the market's health through 22 presidents, 24 recessions, a Great Depression and two global pandemics. Along the way, it also weathered at least two stock market crashes and innumerable rallies, corrections, bull and bear markets.
The blue chip index took just over 120 years to crack the 20,000 mark for the first time in early 2017, just after President Donald Trump took office. It needed just less than a year after that to reach the 25,000 mark on January 4, 2018.

Pathetic nonsense.

There’s no evidence Trump’s fiscal policies had anything to do with the Dow hitting 30,000.

It’s more likely in response to news that the Biden transition has started and Biden will soon be president.

WTF? Biden's motto is 'to build back'!
Build Back.= deconstruct.

The Biden bounce is real!
But the stock market went up......
Yep. Right after Trump’s lawsuits nosedive and Biden’s votes are certified.

You think that’s a coincidence? Markets love this guy.
Why? He will kill businesses and shut down the country. He wants to get rid of fossil fuel altogether....the things that make the market thrive. I would say the market is more excited about the prospect of vaccines that will put an end to the leftyflu hoax.
Because he’s not neglectful of the needs of the country. Trump is too busy golfing to worry about the future of the nation.

The markets aren’t afraid of Biden. They apparently are excited for him.
How is job creation by supporting the business that create them neglectful of the needs of the country? And protecting our borders from illegal invaders? Or supporting the police against rampant crime? If those are things to be afraid of then the "markets" are morons.
Trump stood by while COVID ravaged the economy. How is that supporting job creation?
Stood by? He got widespread testing and made it available, he resisted you libbers in completely shutting down the country and fought the "experts" who couldn't make up their minds about any aspect of the leftyflu. And he has proved this to be much much less dangerous than the Dems made it out to be, and only a total failure of leadership in the idiot Dem led states that give awards to those who wipe out 34,000 citizens.
Dude hasn’t been at a COVID meeting in months. The FD COVID tests were broken and the administration farmed out the process to the states.

He provided no leadership by downplaying the virus to the point that we are struggling to get people to comply with the common sense measures that would limit spread and prevent the need for shut downs.

Trump gave a master class on what NOT to do. And now he’s given up
Baloney as usual.....2.0% mortality rate and falling every day, 2 million tests per day being done and 183 million total tested. A .47% critical case rate despite all the propaganda and a lower mortality rate than the global average. As for what not to do, ask NY and NJ with their global leading mortality rates per million. Sleepy Joe would have been filling up multiple Depends given the same challenges.
And yet, hundreds of thousands of deaths. Far worse than any pandemic we’ve had in many decades.

Trump gave up. Hell, his supporters are marching around bragging about how they’re flaunting the common sense measures to prevent the spread while attacking the shut downs that are necessary because people aren’t exercising common sense.

And where is Trump? Is he leading on this issue? Is he trying to make it better?

Nope. Silence.

Other than the people that were executed by Cuomo and his ilk there were actually very few deaths - attributable to Covid.
It is a bubblecult fraud.
More stupidity from the right.
Those are what normal folk call facts.

Yes I do wacko.

View attachment 420992
Steady 200k growth/month since the recession, are the facts. Your fee-fees and partisan messageboard Cult-points are irrelevant.

View attachment 420999

Here's an impressive stat:

View attachment 421002

View attachment 421004

View attachment 421005
Everyone knows what the jobs were and the employment participation. Horrible from an America hating president like the one we just got.

New York (CNN Business)Dow 30,000 is a milestone nearly 125 years in the making.
The average began tracking the most powerful corporate stocks in 1896, and it has served as a broad measure of the market's health through 22 presidents, 24 recessions, a Great Depression and two global pandemics. Along the way, it also weathered at least two stock market crashes and innumerable rallies, corrections, bull and bear markets.
The blue chip index took just over 120 years to crack the 20,000 mark for the first time in early 2017, just after President Donald Trump took office. It needed just less than a year after that to reach the 25,000 mark on January 4, 2018.

The dow went up today because tRump finally gave up on his "I won the election" Bull shit.

It's up over vaccine news.... something Pedo Joe has nothing to with

Only the absolute brain dead would think otherwise.
Oh? What's different about today's vaccine news than last week's?

Poor fawn
Go away.
LOL

You had to know that wasn't going to work, right? I mean, nobody could possibly be that stupid, right?

But no worries, I'll answer for you since you're too big of a pussy to answer for yourself...

Q: What's different about today's vaccine news than last week's?

A: A date. That's all

Last week, Ohio's governor announced vaccines are coming to Ohio, hopefully as early as mid-December. The Dow didn't budge.

Today he announced that vaccines are coming to Ohio in mid-December.

The Dow didn't budge on last week's news about a vaccine. The climb started after yesterday's news that Trump ok'd moving forward with J'Biden's transition and continued climbing during overnight futures and continued climbing today, crossing north of the 30K mark.

Everyone knows what the jobs were and the employment participation. Horrible from an America hating president like the one we just got.
There are few of any economic statistics that are dramatically different between the two presidents.

The dow went up today because tRump finally gave up on his "I won the election" Bull shit.

It's up over vaccine news.... something Pedo Joe has nothing to with

Only the absolute brain dead would think otherwise.
Oh? What's different about today's vaccine news than last week's?

Poor fawn
Go away.
LOL

You had to know that wasn't going to work, right? I mean, nobody could possibly be that stupid, right?

But no worries, I'll answer for you since you're too big of a pussy to answer for yourself...

Q: What's different about today's vaccine news than last week's?

A: A date. That's all

Last week, Ohio's governor announced vaccines are coming to Ohio, hopefully as early as mid-December. The Dow didn't budge.

Today he announced that vaccines are coming to Ohio in mid-December.

The Dow didn't budge on last week's news about a vaccine. The climb started after yesterday's news that Trump ok'd moving forward with J'Biden's transition and continued climbing during overnight futures and continued climbing today, crossing north of the 30K mark.

Even you can't be that stupid
Not
Even
You.

Forum List

Back