DOW breaks the 30K mark! Congratulations President Trump!

RealDave

Gold Member
Reaction score
Trump brought us back from a covid recession and gave us a record timeline vaccine....no fucking way he lost this election and the truth will be known one way or the other.....dirty damn cheating liberals will get paid back...hard.....just wait till the midterms...we will send your party back to the stone age.....
yea, just like you wanted Obama to be a one term president

Corpse-man hasn't been sworn in yet. Still Trump's solid based economy....:hyper:.
Trump, one of the few Presidents with negative job growth.

dudmuck

Gold Member
Reaction score
Trump brought us back from a covid recession and gave us a record timeline vaccine....no fucking way he lost this election and the truth will be known one way or the other.....dirty damn cheating liberals will get paid back...hard.....just wait till the midterms...we will send your party back to the stone age.....

Corpse-man hasn't been sworn in yet. Still Trump's solid based economy....:hyper:.
Stock market isnt the real economy.
It just represents what the rich people think earnings will be in the future.

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Trump, one of the few Presidents with negative job growth.
He's in good company with Herbert Hoover. :ack-1:

B. Kidd

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Too bad their IQ's were too low to have a 401K to fall back on.
Not my problem even tho' I write quarterly checks for this past year of hundreds of dollars to my local Salvation Army.
I significantly upped the amount since the Wuhanvirus.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List