DOW breaks the 30K mark! Congratulations President Trump!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The Dow just hit 30,000. It was a long road to get there

And the growth started under Obama, who left his predecessor with a growing economy and falling UE.
Thanks Barack! :)
Yeah, you run with that one, skippy.
If Trump had done nothing and let the market do what it would do, you would be on to something.
The fact that Trump got rid of Obama's EO's regarding businesses and the economy, well, that negates
what you're trying to lie about.
View attachment 420959
Thanks, kinda looks like the beginning of a slow down when the election took place. In fact, it was being predicted as the end of
a aging Bull Market and the beginning of a recession.
it looks like steady market growth after the recession ended, is what it looks like...but i understand your partisan ax to grind
Your graph is does not represent the slow down that was felt.
1 quarter in 8 years after dolt was the potus elect, is your aha? gtfoh - you hacks are so laughable
Next time try reading the article, you won't look so foolish
I don't care about your hack shit, I monitor the Market. Its been growing steadily since the Recession happened in 2008 and with the exception of the volatile days its had due to Trumps failed trade war.

The Biden bounce is real!
But the stock market went up......
Yep. Right after Trump’s lawsuits nosedive and Biden’s votes are certified.

You think that’s a coincidence? Markets love this guy.
Why? He will kill businesses and shut down the country. He wants to get rid of fossil fuel altogether....the things that make the market thrive. I would say the market is more excited about the prospect of vaccines that will put an end to the leftyflu hoax.
Because he’s not neglectful of the needs of the country. Trump is too busy golfing to worry about the future of the nation.

The markets aren’t afraid of Biden. They apparently are excited for him.
How is job creation by supporting the business that create them neglectful of the needs of the country? And protecting our borders from illegal invaders? Or supporting the police against rampant crime? If those are things to be afraid of then the "markets" are morons.
Trump stood by while COVID ravaged the economy. How is that supporting job creation?
Stood by? He got widespread testing and made it available, he resisted you libbers in completely shutting down the country and fought the "experts" who couldn't make up their minds about any aspect of the leftyflu. And he has proved this to be much much less dangerous than the Dems made it out to be, and only a total failure of leadership in the idiot Dem led states that give awards to those who wipe out 34,000 citizens.
Dude hasn’t been at a COVID meeting in months. The FD COVID tests were broken and the administration farmed out the process to the states.

He provided no leadership by downplaying the virus to the point that we are struggling to get people to comply with the common sense measures that would limit spread and prevent the need for shut downs.

Trump gave a master class on what NOT to do. And now he’s given up
Baloney as usual.....2.0% mortality rate and falling every day, 2 million tests per day being done and 183 million total tested. A .47% critical case rate despite all the propaganda and a lower mortality rate than the global average. As for what not to do, ask NY and NJ with their global leading mortality rates per million. Sleepy Joe would have been filling up multiple Depends given the same challenges.
And yet, hundreds of thousands of deaths. Far worse than any pandemic we’ve had in many decades.

Trump gave up. Hell, his supporters are marching around bragging about how they’re flaunting the common sense measures to prevent the spread while attacking the shut downs that are necessary because people aren’t exercising common sense.

And where is Trump? Is he leading on this issue? Is he trying to make it better?

Nope. Silence.

Other than the people that were executed by Cuomo and his ilk there were actually very few deaths - attributable to Covid.
It is a bubblecult fraud.
How many hospitalized COVID patients have you treated?
Many infected go to the hospital and are treated, stay a night or two, then go home to recover. So what? At least more hospitals are open now to treat people with a myriad of problems.
Sure. And many go to the hospital, stay for 6 weeks and die on the ventilator.
I don’t think you have the slightest idea of what’s going on in hospitals.
I know that many people were killed by putting them on a ventilator in the first place. Did you know what a ventilator does to the lungs? So now since almost all cases are non critical some people visit the hospital and receive treatment then go home. Check the stats. Of course there are still some critical cases, the virus does have metrics. But the dangerous cases are much fewer and farther between now.
How were those people killed by the ventilator? Go on. Let’s talk about it.
Plenty of information available on the dangers of ventilators, especially on older patients.
You made the claim that you’ve known people killed by ventilators. Tell me how the ventilator killed them.

Or is that just propaganda?
I said I knew someone? Where? So now I guess I have to go find a link and read it to you.....which I am willing to do....about how Covid patients with compromised immune systems were placed on ventilators and got infections? Or had their lungs damaged?
Of course, this ignores WHY they were put on ventilators in the first place.
I am sure the docs thought that was what they should do
And why do you think they thought that?
Folks not getting enough oxygen....seems logical but the outcomes proved more harmful than beneficial in many cases.
People who aren’t getting enough oxygen die, my friend. Hard to demonstrate that the ventilator is more harm that good for something that is fatal.
They don't all die and why help them along with a bad decision?
They either die or suffer anoxic brain injury.

Why respect the wishes of a patient even if you don’t agree with them? Hmm, let me see, because autonomy is a human right?

Wait. Hold on. I thought if Biden was elected the DOW would drop to negative infinity plus one. I thought the only way to save the Stock Market was to are-Elect Trump.

And the growth started under Obama, who left his predecessor with a growing economy and falling UE.

All while millions of poor fall further behind.
Tell them to go get a job then.

Millions of people working are still barely keeping their heads above water. No one is working for the trillions the government pumps into wall street.
Again, if you don't like your job or the pay take it upon yourself to do something about it. Plenty of options if you really want to improve.

For millions, no there isn't.

Millions of people working are still barely keeping their heads above water. No one is working for the trillions the government pumps into wall street.
Again, if you don't like your job or the pay take it upon yourself to do something about it. Plenty of options if you really want to improve.

Why not? I have been laid off more than once, as I am sure many others have, and if you don't take care of yourself and work to find another job quickly you are nuts. And once you have a job you can keep looking for a better one, it just takes a little work. Anyone can do it if they want to.

Why not? I have been laid off more than once, as I am sure many others have, and if you don't take care of yourself and work to find another job quickly you are nuts. And once you have a job you can keep looking for a better one, it just takes a little work. Anyone can do it if they want to.

*I*. I is not millions. There are NOT millions of good paying jobs for people.

But there are thousands......and if the individual wants to improve they will find one....if they dont they will not.

But there are thousands......and if the individual wants to improve they will find one....if they dont they will not.

If there are thousands that still leaves millions barely keeping above water.

If there are thousands that still leaves millions barely keeping above water.
Don't know how to try and get the point to you that it starts somewhere. If people just want to whine about their lot in life then nothing ever changes.

If Trump had done nothing and let the market do what it would do, you would be on to something.
The fact that Trump got rid of Obama's EO's regarding businesses and the economy, well, that negates
View attachment 420959
Thanks, kinda looks like the beginning of a slow down when the election took place. In fact, it was being predicted as the end of
it looks like steady market growth after the recession ended, is what it looks like...but i understand your partisan ax to grind
1 quarter in 8 years after dolt was the potus elect, is your aha? gtfoh - you hacks are so laughable
I don't care about your hack shit, I monitor the Market. Its been growing steadily since the Recession happened in 2008 and with the exception of the volatile days its had due to Trumps failed trade war.
CBS News is now "hack shit"? :laughing0301:
Trump's EO's extended the upward trend of the market right up to the lockdown because of the China virus. THEN, it picked right back
up and hit 30,000 today because of the EO's that were in place.
I don't care if you monitor the market, you don't know jack shit on what makes it tick, dude.

New York (CNN Business)Dow 30,000 is a milestone nearly 125 years in the making.
The average began tracking the most powerful corporate stocks in 1896, and it has served as a broad measure of the market's health through 22 presidents, 24 recessions, a Great Depression and two global pandemics. Along the way, it also weathered at least two stock market crashes and innumerable rallies, corrections, bull and bear markets.
The blue chip index took just over 120 years to crack the 20,000 mark for the first time in early 2017, just after President Donald Trump took office. It needed just less than a year after that to reach the 25,000 mark on January 4, 2018.

The dow went up today because tRump finally gave up on his "I won the election" Bull shit.

New York (CNN Business)Dow 30,000 is a milestone nearly 125 years in the making.
The average began tracking the most powerful corporate stocks in 1896, and it has served as a broad measure of the market's health through 22 presidents, 24 recessions, a Great Depression and two global pandemics. Along the way, it also weathered at least two stock market crashes and innumerable rallies, corrections, bull and bear markets.
The blue chip index took just over 120 years to crack the 20,000 mark for the first time in early 2017, just after President Donald Trump took office. It needed just less than a year after that to reach the 25,000 mark on January 4, 2018.

The dow went up today because tRump finally gave up on his "I won the election" Bull shit.
Actually its because there is a vaccine soon for the leftyflu.

View attachment 420959
CBS News is now "hack shit"? :laughing0301:
Trump's EO's extended the upward trend of the market right up to the lockdown because of the China virus. THEN, it picked right back
up and hit 30,000 today because of the EO's that were in place.
I don't care if you monitor the market, you don't know jack shit on what makes it tick, dude.
:rolleyes:

Pathetic nonsense.

There’s no evidence Trump’s fiscal policies had anything to do with the Dow hitting 30,000.

It’s more likely in response to news that the Biden transition has started and Biden will soon be president.
Yeah, im sure Wall Street is super excited for Biden. :cuckoo:

Seems you missed...

I think there are a few layers that helped the market go over the 30,000 mark today.
Yes, Trump backing off certainly helped, the market doesn't like the unknown. But, also
the vaccine news just keeps getting better and better.

Forum List

Back