DOW breaks the 30K mark! Congratulations President Trump!

Silicon Valley certainly did pour a lot of money into Biden's campaign.
I'm sure there is going to be payback over the next four years.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The Dow just hit 30,000. It was a long road to get there

New York (CNN Business)Dow 30,000 is a milestone nearly 125 years in the making.
The average began tracking the most powerful corporate stocks in 1896, and it has served as a broad measure of the market's health through 22 presidents, 24 recessions, a Great Depression and two global pandemics. Along the way, it also weathered at least two stock market crashes and innumerable rallies, corrections, bull and bear markets.
The blue chip index took just over 120 years to crack the 20,000 mark for the first time in early 2017, just after President Donald Trump took office. It needed just less than a year after that to reach the 25,000 mark on January 4, 2018.

The dow went up today because tRump finally gave up on his "I won the election" Bull shit.

It's up over vaccine news.... something Pedo Joe has nothing to with

Wallstreet donated to a Biden win to the tune of 4x as they did Trump - and the Market climbing since the Election is no mistake. It also had steady climbs coinciding with big poll-drops pre-Election, as well. The Market gambles on the future.

Cash out.

Take the money and run.

Quickly put it into assets with intrinsic value.

Actual cash - any national currency, not just The Dollar - will be subject to massive inflation within 6 months to a year after January 20. OK, a little longer if RINOs in The Senate suddenly get religion.

Things people need and will barter for.

Toilet paper not a good bet just now. The shelves are overflowing since the first panic ended and nobody is buying the greatly increased stocks the marketplace thought would justify.

Non-perishable food is a good bet. Right after ammunition.

Silly libbers....

And the growth started under Obama, who left his predecessor with a growing economy and falling UE.
Thanks Barack! :)

All while millions of poor fall further behind.
Tell them to go get a job then.

Millions of people working are still barely keeping their heads above water. No one is working for the trillions the government pumps into wall street.

Explain that.

Wallstreet donated to a Biden win to the tune of 4x as they did Trump - and the Market climbing since the Election is no mistake. It also had steady climbs coinciding with big poll-drops pre-Election, as well. The Market gambles on the future.
I hope you're right, but, after the dance, the earnings will be coming in and that will dictate the direction.
If Biden does get rid of the business tax breaks, that will change mood of the market.

New York (CNN Business)Dow 30,000 is a milestone nearly 125 years in the making.
The average began tracking the most powerful corporate stocks in 1896, and it has served as a broad measure of the market's health through 22 presidents, 24 recessions, a Great Depression and two global pandemics. Along the way, it also weathered at least two stock market crashes and innumerable rallies, corrections, bull and bear markets.
The blue chip index took just over 120 years to crack the 20,000 mark for the first time in early 2017, just after President Donald Trump took office. It needed just less than a year after that to reach the 25,000 mark on January 4, 2018.

Seems you missed...

I laugh

The dow went up today because tRump finally gave up on his "I won the election" Bull shit.

Only the absolute brain dead would think otherwise.

I hope you're right, but, after the dance, the earnings will be coming in and that will dictate the direction.
If Biden does get rid of the business tax breaks, that will change mood of the market.
The Market favored Biden with the knowledge of the proposed Tax increase. That's because orange megalomaniac was an impediment to otherwise great times for the market. Trump caused a few tepid sell-offs with mere retarded TWEETS, and his Trade war was also horrific for the Market.

That it still did as well as it did and has been doing is a testament to the ground work laid after the huge 2008 crash and the reforms.

The Market favored Biden with the knowledge of the proposed Tax increase. That's because orange megalomaniac was an impediment to otherwise great times for the market. Trump caused a few tepid sell-offs with mere retarded TWEETS, and his Trade war was also horrific for the Market.

That it still did as well as it did and has been doing is a testament to the ground work laid after the huge 2008 crash and the reforms.
That is ridiculous. Jobs are going to disappear.

The Market futures don't think so...but they only do this for a living...what do they know, compared to joe nobody on a partisan rant board.

The Market futures don't think so...but they only do this for a living...what do they know, compared to joe nobody on a partisan rant board.

You are a BubbleCultist - no one outside of your bubble takes you seriously.

Well Joe Nobody has been in the real world working for a long long time. I know the difference between when US jobs are plentiful and high paying and when they are part time and tax funded. So I have been doing this for a living too.

That's just more insane ramblings from the Cult ^ 2-35 in Court and Donnie Orange-gawd still won, and all.

Well Joe Nobody has been in the real world working for a long long time. I know the difference between when US jobs are plentiful and high paying and when they are part time and tax funded. So I have been doing this for a living too.
Yeah, sure you do buddy. :itsok:

That's just more insane ramblings from the Cult ^ 2-35 in Court and Donnie Orange-gawd still won, and all.
The only insane people here are the ones who voted for a man who wears two diapers.

Only the absolute brain dead would think otherwise.
Oh? What's different about today's vaccine news than last week's?

Forum List

Back