Doughboy Disgustingly Defaced

In Peru, you get a helping of potatoes with everything. Even spaghetti. No lie.

Just another incident to prove my assertion bed wetting libturds are a malignancy to society, they're freakishly stupid, deliberately ignorant, treasonous genetic garbage. They're walking, jabbering wads of biological waste.

The should be forced to remain in a place like Cuba, or North Korea. Not just for a year either.

Just another incident to prove my assertion bed wetting libturds are a malignancy to society, they're freakishly stupid, deliberately ignorant, treasonous genetic garbage. They're walking, jabbering wads of biological waste.

The should be forced to remain in a place like Cuba, or North Korea. Not just for a year either.

This did happen in an Ultraliberal area of Pennsylvania. Last fall's elections in the 6th Ward of Pittsburgh had the Democrat Party getting more than 80% of the vote according to the Allegheny County Elections Department.

In Peru, you get a helping of potatoes with everything. Even spaghetti. No lie.

I've found the "starch with starch" thing prevalent among most South American Cuisine, such as getting rice AND french fries with a dish.

The Left (Democrats) believe ALL Military statues and monuments should be removed, as the U.S. is a Colonial Power that only exploits the little Brown people of foreign nations.

That is a damn lie.
Uh, no it's not. Liberals hate our military.
It wasn`t the liberals spitting on our POWs and Gold Star families and it wasn`t the liberals rewarding Gomer Bush with a second term for lying 4,500 soldiers to their deaths in Iraq. Who is it that hates our military? YOU!

The Left (Democrats) believe ALL Military statues and monuments should be removed, as the U.S. is a Colonial Power that only exploits the little Brown people of foreign nations.

That is a damn lie.

Another right wing lie. However, it turns out that the orange man is bad.
The way you loons treated the Vietnam vets was disgusting. Now they are the leaders in your party.

That is a damn lie.
It wasn`t the liberals spitting on our POWs and Gold Star families and it wasn`t the liberals rewarding Gomer Bush with a second term for lying 4,500 soldiers to their deaths in Iraq. Who is it that hates our military? YOU!
The Iraq war was justified, the way it was executed was wrong. Also liberals counted the deaths of our great soldiers with glee. Until Obama took over.

That is a damn lie.

The way you loons treated the Vietnam vets was disgusting. Now they are the leaders in your party.

And the leaders of your party all had bone spurs.

That is a damn lie.
The Iraq war was justified, the way it was executed was wrong. Also liberals counted the deaths of our great soldiers with glee. Until Obama took over.

You have a sick mind if you really believe all that crap

My father helped build Three Rivers Stadium and came home to N. California very impressed with the WWI monument as well as Duquense basketball (it was quite a long time ago).

That is a damn lie.

And the leaders of your party all had bone spurs.
And he has turned out to be our best one yet.

That is a damn lie.

You mean you don't remember the celebration the main stream media had when the count hit 1000? You must be a young fella. It made me sick everyday the news started up with how many soldiers were killed that day. Kerry telling lies about our great soldiers over there. Reid saying we couldn't win. Your party is full of sickos. I also remember most of the teachers at Furman university protested Bush coming to do the speech. They even turned around during his speech. Bunch of babies you people are. Then this. Lol
59574108_2221027804610796_5901393766031294464_n.jpg

That is a damn lie.

You mean you don't remember the celebration the main stream media had when the count hit 1000? You must be a young fella. It made me sick everyday the news started up with how many soldiers were killed that day. Kerry telling lies about our great soldiers over there. Reid saying we couldn't win. Your party is full of sickos. I also remember most of the teachers at Furman university protested Bush coming to do the speech. They even turned around during his speech. Bunch of babies you people are. Then this. Lol
View attachment 341649

Trump is an embarrassment to America.

That is a damn lie.

View attachment 341649

Trump is an embarrassment to America.
Liberals are an embarrassment to America, I mean you don't even know which bathroom to use.

Until an arrest is made perhaps yinz (as we say in Pgh.) should shut your stupid mouths. What they did is against the law whether they`re commies or Trump`s neo-Nazis and it may have been the act of a single (1) person who couldn`t name more than 2 countries that fought in WW1. Most Americans, left or right couldn`t name them either.

Yinz lmfao. haven't heard that for decades just like nobody knows what the hell chipped ham is either bahahhah.

That is a damn lie.

View attachment 341649

LOL did you steal that from awhile ago omg lmao..

Until an arrest is made perhaps yinz (as we say in Pgh.) should shut your stupid mouths. What they did is against the law whether they`re commies or Trump`s neo-Nazis and it may have been the act of a single (1) person who couldn`t name more than 2 countries that fought in WW1. Most Americans, left or right couldn`t name them either.

Yinz lmfao. haven't heard that for decades just like nobody knows what the hell chipped ham is either bahahhah.
Yinzers don't have the market cornered on chipped ham. Indiana has some true connoisseurs of that dish. Appropriate for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner. :)

That is a damn lie.

View attachment 341649

LOL did you steal that from awhile ago omg lmao..
I'm keeping that one, it usually will shut a liberal up when they start saying we are crazy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back