Doughboy Disgustingly Defaced

mdk

Diamond Member
Sep 6, 2014
I sincerely hope the clowns responsible for this awful act are found and prosecuted. If it turns out they are in fact communists than perhaps they should be forced to live in a communist country for a year to witness its unparalleled magnificence firsthand.

I found this picture to be rather interesting about the makeup of the 6th Ward and the impact it's Polish residents had on the war effort.

EY4mN91WkAIMMuE

The Left (Democrats) believe ALL Military statues and monuments should be removed, as the U.S. is a Colonial Power that only exploits the little Brown people of foreign nations.

I love that an angry poster on the Pittsburgh sub-Reddit did some investigative work and followed the paint markings to the can used in the defacement. He called the police without touching it and now the proper authorities I have a key piece of evidence that could lead to some arrests, hopefully.

I have one of their ANTIFA wish lists

1. Abortion every day all day

2. Free all criminals in the jails

3. Thrown hair dressers and conservatives in jail in their stead for ignoring martial law that never was officially declared in their stead.

4. Destroy all historical statues and evidence that give hints as to what despotic collectivist governments bring to the world.

5. Post on US Message boards to deny the above.

Until an arrest is made perhaps yinz (as we say in Pgh.) should shut your stupid mouths. What they did is against the law whether they`re commies or Trump`s neo-Nazis and it may have been the act of a single (1) person who couldn`t name more than 2 countries that fought in WW1. Most Americans, left or right couldn`t name them either.

Until I looked at this photograph, I never realized how many Poles lost their lives in WWI serving in the US Army. This , BTW,was just in one ward in one city.

Until I looked at this photograph, I never realized how many Poles lost their lives in WWI serving in the US Army. This , BTW,was just in one ward in one city.

I went to school with so many people with the surnames on that memorial. We are quite proud of our Polish heritage in this region.
Just think, someday Leftists will remove all traces of these threads from ever existing, then they will probably remove all evidence that we existed, much like Stalin removing people from photos after murdering them.

I went to school with so many people with the surnames on that memorial. We are quite proud of our Polish heritage in this region.
Just think, someday Leftists will remove all traces of these threads from ever existing, then they will probably remove all evidence that we existed, much like Stalin removing people from photos after murdering them.

Not what is gonna happen, but at least you understand that right wing ideology is quickly fading, and soon will be just an embarrassing memory. That is a start.

That was the plan had Hillary won

I love that an angry poster on the Pittsburgh sub-Reddit did some investigative work and followed the paint markings to the can used in the defacement. He called the police without touching it and now the proper authorities I have a key piece of evidence that could lead to some arrests, hopefully.

Any idea what June 19th 1986 is about? I did a wiki search and nothing came up for that day.

Not what is gonna happen, but at least you understand that right wing ideology is quickly fading, and soon will be just an embarrassing memory. That is a start.

Aren't you late for your ANTIFA meeting this morning?

Any idea what June 19th 1986 is about? I did a wiki search and nothing came up for that day.

Len Bias, Boston Celtic draft prospect out of Maryland died of a drug overdose.
I'll give you 5 bucks this was a bunch of hooligans with no political agenda except public drunkeness.

It’s about some massacre of political prisoners in Peru. I had never heard of it before, but I’m not exactly a scholar of Peruvian politics in the 80’s. lol

It’s about some massacre of political prisoners in Peru. I had never heard of it before, but I’m not exactly a scholar of Peruvian politics in the 80’s. lol

Weird that it didn't show up on wikipedia.

EDIT: Found it, harder to find because the riots STARTED 6/18/1986.

Peruvian prison massacres - Wikipedia

It was very volatile in Peru in the 1980's. The Tremendous Nation of Peru was besieged by the ultraliberal Shining Path group and decent conservative Peruvians fought them.

Forum List

Back