DOT Buttigieg grounds flights.

Would you prefer that he had made something up instead of stating that they didn't know [yet] what the root case was?

The last story I heard was that an engineer made a mistake, that he overwrote a file with a "bad" version of the file.

Doesn't explain how the same thing happened in Canada though, just after the stop was lifted here, unless he really gets around.

Air travel is disrupted: Quit crying
Electrical grid isn't working. Quit Crying
Store Shelves are empty of certain items. Quit Crying.

Progs like you are just shills for the people deciding that most of us can't live as 1st world citizens due to nefarious an dubious concepts such as AGW and Equity.

It won't impact them though, they will keep their gas stoves, their ICE vehicles, and their private jets.
What the hell does EQUITY have to do with anything?

I don't believe anyone has said that the grounding of every airliner in the United States was not a prudent decision. If that's you're attempted point, that is a flat-out lie.

We want to know how it happened and why.

This failed administration has told us that they have no clue what happened or why. At the same time, they tell us it was NOT a cyber attack. Really, how do they know?

In your words, "threat averted obviously", how do we know if we don't know what happened?
And I'm certain that knowledge will become avaiable when it is PRUDENT ! Good investigations don't happen overnight. They don't want to be accused of a sham investigation like the Republicans did in 3 days with the Kavanaugh joke investigation.

What do you consider occasionally? <--- (Serious question, I'm looking for a baseline)
Good question…
Our last update caused a field of location description to completely vanish and more than half of the reasons why something can’t be located to be erased from the drop down combo box.
2 updates ago, our portable devices lost commutation with our systems for 3 days.
It happens too often.

Would you prefer that he had made something up instead of stating that they didn't know [yet] what the root case was?

The last story I heard was that an engineer made a mistake, that he overwrote a file with a "bad" version of the file.

Doesn't explain how the same thing happened in Canada though, just after the stop was lifted here, unless he really gets around.
Given the absurdity of the Biden administration, how do we know anything they say about the crash is made up?

We were told that they have no clue what caused the collapse BUT it was NOT a cyber attack. How does that make any sense?

Has zero to do with Buttigieg "grounding flights", it's a system issue that is down, basically computer failure.

Please remember that Cons are deeply offended by facts. The fact a computer glitch led to the grounding of flights into and out of the United States is nowhere as frightening as the Transportation Secretary being the villian of the hour.

Please remember that Cons are deeply offended by facts. The fact a computer glitch led to the grounding of flights into and out of the United States is nowhere as frightening as the Transportation Secretary being the villian of the hour.
Roosevelt-S.jpg

What do you consider occasionally? <--- (Serious question, I'm looking for a baseline)
Last time this happened to this extent was 9/11/2001: “More than 10,000 flights have been delayed so far and over 1,300 canceled, according to FlightAware, in the first national grounding of flights in about two decades. Many industry officials compared the grounding to what occurred after the terror attacks on Sept. 11, 2001.”

Human error, enough said !

Forum List

Back