DOT Buttigieg grounds flights.

If even a portion of the flights cannot get the safety info, it endangers all flights. Use your head.
Does that mean that you agree that this was a major malfunction and that the administration has no clue how it happened? But, while we have no clue how this happened, we do know it what it was not, it was NOT a cyber attack. REALLY?

Let me see if I understand your post.

The entire airline industry was entirely shut down for the first time since 9/11. Right?

The administration, including the Secretary of Transportation, states that they have no clue what caused the collapse and grounding of every airline in the country. Still, you climb this hill to defend the administration and call anything someone posts against this administration a conspiracy theory.

Just%20WOW-S.jpg
I didn't say it was conspiracy. I said regardless of the reason, they will not believe it if it does not fit their preconceived notions, at which point they will turn to whatever conspiracy comes down the right wing media track. I guarantee they will

Blaming Biden when you don't even know what the cause was is hyper partison nonsense but feel free to keep posting memes while the adults wait to see what happened.

This is the most incompetent administration in our lifetimes.

WTF!?!
How ironic .. the man that criticized an airline in the last few weeks, and to hold them responsible. Hey Pete .. how are the NOTAM procedures? How's the technology? Have you raised any issues? WTF do you do besides pretend to understand your job and provide photo-ops?

This is the most incompetent administration in our lifetimes.

WTF!?!

Your statement will be repeated by future historians, historians from all regions of the world will draw this conclusion based upon evidence. Not a given, however, for what future US administrations will say publicly about Biden’s corruptive handlers. The elite with wealth (no longer is multi-millionaire status cutting it, only billionaire club now- wait for it-soon up trillionaire will be broken) will continue to call the shots, continue to own and bury specific information, and continue with their covert affiliations with other string pullers ensuring world economic chaos.

Meant to add -any connection with the electric grid being tapped out regarding the airlines “computer/software glitch” and “”not ruling out cyber attack” statement by Buttegieg. So, EC charging stations early weekday morning across the states, how much does it impact the grid? Any statements about maxing out the US electric grid? Just curious…

Last edited:
Your statement will be repeated by future historians, historians from all regions of the world will draw this conclusion based upon evidence. Not a given, however, for what future US administrations will say publicly about Biden’s corruptive handlers. The elite with wealth (no longer is multi-millionaire status cutting it, only billionaire club now- wait for it-soon up trillionaire will be broken) will continue to call the shots, continue to own and bury specific information, and continue with their covert affiliations with other string pullers ensuring world economic chaos.

Nope.
Future historians who write this will end up with a bullet to the back of the head to be buried in a ditch while Dimm Neo-Marxists revise history.
Haven't you been paying attention to current 'cancel culture'??

Nope.
Future historians who write this will end up with a bullet to the back of the head to be buried in a ditch while Dimm Neo-Marxists revise history.
Haven't you been paying attention to current 'cancel culture'??
Yes, I have kept my eyes and hears tuned in daily BK to truth finally filtering out now in a constant flow, previously a trickle with all of the cancel culture just like you mentioned. After 3 years of successful global suppression of info, they can’t stop it now!

Even though my previous post drew a negative conclusion about future US administrations still being deceptive, I will never give up the hope that honesty and transparency will triumph eventually. It will depend on the unity of the voters to take the lead of the cart and reject all career politicians, demand campaign finance laws (which have never been addressed to take out PACS etc.) so it’s not an absolute requirement to have great wealth to run for president. Before long as it stands, ONLY those tapped by World Economic Forum (like McCarthy and Zelensky) will be able to run for president, unless voters unite to force legislation changes. It will require mega protests daily across the states at main governmental buildings with NY owned crooked press coverage, but there will be coverage!

I didn't say it was conspiracy. I said regardless of the reason, they will not believe it if it does not fit their preconceived notions, at which point they will turn to whatever conspiracy comes down the right wing media track. I guarantee they will

Blaming Biden when you don't even know what the cause was is hyper partison nonsense but feel free to keep posting memes while the adults wait to see what happened.
Was this not your post? "Feel free to skip step A and get right to your favorite conspiracy. I look forward to hearing what it is."

As you know, this administration is a catastrophe getting worse by the day hour.

to be honest weve had an awful lot of transportation issues since the current admin took office .... not to mention all the other things they dont seem to be able to do anything about ...
And of course we cannot believe the transportation industry itself. Claiming post pandemic problems with increasing demand, less supplies and fewer workers.

So normal flight operations are now resuming after a brief, hours long delay.

Thank you President Biden, and Pete, for resolving this!

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Hour long? It started yesterday around 3:30PM EST. The FAA experienced a major outage and contributed to well over 500 cancelled flights and 3000+ were delayed. Yes .. thank you Pete for being responsible and proactive to prevent this .. after chastising Southwest to be responsible!

So normal flight operations are now resuming after a brief, hours long delay.

Thank you President Biden, and Pete, for resolving this!

:clap: :clap: :clap:
The far-right can't see the big picture. How many lives were saved, what other problems were averted. Caution is always best. Anything that affects everything in the industry has to be a huge threat. Threat averted obviously.

The far-right can't see the big picture. How many lives were saved, what other problems were averted. Caution is always best. Anything that affects everything in the industry has to be a huge threat. Threat averted obviously.
I don't believe anyone has said that the grounding of every airliner in the United States was not a prudent decision. If that's you're attempted point, that is a flat-out lie.

We want to know how it happened and why.

This failed administration has told us that they have no clue what happened or why. At the same time, they tell us it was NOT a cyber attack. Really, how do they know?

In your words, "threat averted obviously", how do we know if we don't know what happened?

Last edited:
This failed administration has told us that they have no clue what happened or why. At the same time, they tell us it was NOT a cyber attack. Really, how do they know?
Another Biden cover up like hiding the classified document story until after the election?

In case you're wondering (I knew you were) what has Secretary Buttigieg accomplished concerning the airlines during his tenure in office?

I'm not making this up!

Pete Buttigieg oversaw a rebranding of faulty NOTAM system to make it 'more inclusive' by referring to 'air missions' instead of 'airmen' in 2021​

He also declared that our highway network was RACIST.

Hilarious if they have been hacked by an outside source .

Shame is that they would probably never admit it .
I think there are a lot of coincidences happening right now. Canada had the same problem shortly after ours according to the newscasters.

As far as I know our federal air traffic control system is not linked to the ATC system of any other nation.

I don't believe in coincidences.

Forum List

Back