Don’t stab me Bro

I see nothing wrong w/this.

Did the perp die or did he survive?

The defunding claptrap.

Please explain that statement. Make it make sense.
Oh easy. When the police are defunded or otherwise removed as authority, eventually the people start defending themselves. This young man stabs an assailant. An elderly Bodega owner ends an attack. An 80 year old with a shotgun takes the arm off an armed robber. A young sniper takes out a mall shooter. This is what we are becoming without an adequate police force.

I have supported defunding and or abolishing the police from the beginning. For this very reason. Did you see the MMA fighter take out a street attack? How about the 16 year old wrestling a cop to the ground? The cop had a truncheon, a taser and another cop watching. He still got in the clinch with a 16 year old.

The streets are becoming our versions of Thunderdome. This is what the crumbling of civilization looks like. This is what defund the police looks like. If the thugs and predators aren't afraid of the police, they should be afraid of the prey. Their next attack could be their last.

Oh easy. When the police are defunded or otherwise removed as authority, eventually the people start defending themselves. This young man stabs an assailant. An elderly Bodega owner ends an attack. An 80 year old with a shotgun takes the arm off an armed robber. A young sniper takes out a mall shooter. This is what we are becoming without an adequate police force.

I have supported defunding and or abolishing the police from the beginning. For this very reason. Did you see the MMA fighter take out a street attack? How about the 16 year old wrestling a cop to the ground? The cop had a truncheon, a taser and another cop watching. He still got in the clinch with a 16 year old.

The streets are becoming our versions of Thunderdome. This is what the crumbling of civilization looks like. This is what defund the police looks like. If the thugs and predators aren't afraid of the police, they should be afraid of the prey. Their next attack could be their last.
Okay, now that we have gotten all of that far rightwing fantasy out of way, here's a dose of reality.

Police have never had more money than they have now.

Both Dems and Cons flood the bastards w/money. Their budgets increase (oftentimes drastically) every election, for no reason whatsoever.

Did you know that in many precincts across the nation some cities, counties and/or towns spend upwards of 50% of their total budget on the damn cops!?!? That's ludicrous!!!

I bet your far rightwing handlers didn't give you that talking point, right?

And you take it as a joke when I make statements like "we live in a Police State" or "America is a Police State."

Snap out of your stupor dude, you might actually learn something and become a better citizen.

Last edited:
Okay, now that we have gotten all of that far rightwing fantasy is out of way, here's a dose of reality.

Police have never had more money than they get now.

Both Dems and Cons flood the bastards w/money.

Do you know that in many precincts across the nation some cities, counties and town spend upwards of 50% of their total budget on the damn cops!?!?

That's ludicrous. And you take it as a joke when I make statements like we live in a Police State.

Snap out of your stupor dude, you might actually learn something and become a better citizen.

Then more police need to be defunded. Portland still pays a greatly reduced police force. Stop it. They aren't enough to do any good. Same with Seattle. Same with most of our largest cities. Defund and abolish the police. Close the prisons. They are all a waste of money. Every person should be ready to defend themselves and their neighbors to the death. No survivors no prisons. The wealthy can afford an army of mercenaries. That's the way it should be.

Then more police need to be defunded. Portland still pays a greatly reduced police force. Stop it. They aren't enough to do any good. Same with Seattle. Same with most of our largest cities. Defund and abolish the police. Close the prisons. They are all a waste of money. Every person should be ready to defend themselves and their neighbors to the death. No survivors no prisons. The wealthy can afford an army of mercenaries. That's the way it should be.
Whatever floats your boat dude.

Carry on.

Okay, now that we have gotten all of that far rightwing fantasy out of way, here's a dose of reality.

Both Dems and Cons flood the bastards w/money. Their budgets increase (oftentimes drastically) every election, for no reason whatsoever.

Did you know that in many precincts across the nation some cities, counties and/or towns spend upwards of 50% of their total budget on the damn cops!?!? That's ludicrous!!!

And you take it as a joke when I make statements like "we live in a Police State" or "America is a Police State."

🙄

The obnoxious homeless don't approach me anymore outside when I go get in my car. Last time they tried that shit with "gimme some money, old woman", I smiled and reached into my purse. I think the smile is what made them run off. Good thing they didn't stick around to see what I was pulling out of my purse. I'll use it..no hesitation.

I always like when the bad guys are demolished! like on this link!

more more more!

Yeah, but the problem is you only find it in places like USMB. Perhaps if this was on national news, criminals would think twice about robbing places. We see this all the time in this country but crickets from the MSM.

And I bet you can't find evidence of your claims. Our country is having a national police shortage; not because of money, but because of the way you leftists always side with criminals against them. It's been going on since the shooting of Brown in Ferguson and augmented with Floyd.

This video is not a Republican fantasy; nobody wants to kill another human being except leftists. But you brought us to the point where we have no other reasonable options but to protect ourselves, family and property.

I don't know where this took place at, but if it was in your typical blue city, chances are if this worker didn't take this guy down, some leftist Soros prosecutor would have not charged the robber with much of anything and let go back into the streets.

We're sick of it.

Forum List

Back