Don't let the back door hit you on the way out Mrs. Illegal

Protests rage outside Trump rally in Orange County; 17 arrested, police car smashed

After reading some of this article I realize that the illegals have got to go. They just riot because Trump might make their mommy go home or something like that. I say if you are going to act like this then please do go back home.

Since we have Miss America and Miss Mexico why can't we have Miss Illegal?
Well, you can always bring a gun to a Drumpf rally like our faux-cop suggests.

• Banned
Protests rage outside Trump rally in Orange County; 17 arrested, police car smashed

After reading some of this article I realize that the illegals have got to go. They just riot because Trump might make their mommy go home or something like that. I say if you are going to act like this then please do go back home.

That would mean I would have to check my gun at the California border. Speaking of California. Do you think Mexico should annex it since so many of its citizens are living there? At this point they might as well.

That would mean I would have to check my gun at the California border. Speaking of California. Do you think Mexico should annex it since so many of its citizens are living there? At this point they might as well.

Sure, and while at it let give them back Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, and Colorado, what ya say?

• Banned

Sure, and while at it let give them back Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, and Colorado, what ya say?

While we are at it why don't we give back Louisiana to the French and the 13 colonies to the British. Are you cool with that? Wait...they are all white so fuck those colonial capitalist bastards.

What are the qualifications to be Miss Illegal? Must the contestant be a prostitute between 11 and 15 years old and belong to either MS-13 or the Mexican Mafia?

Forum List

Back