Don’t Know The Election Was By Theft?

You're a liar, simple as that.
Her post;
The progression that proves the premise:

No evidence of voter fraud!
No evidence of widespread voter fraud!
Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud!
Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud has been proven!
Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud has been proven that would change or alter the election!

It's pretty much their admission that they stole the election from the man who actually won it, and gave it to the bought and paid for servant of Communist China.

But they might have this much in their argument: not widespread......but targeted voter fraud- in the swing states. }

Minus the superfluous, that's what I posted.

Where's the lie?

You're a liar, simple as that.
Her post;
The progression that proves the premise:

Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud has been proven that would change or alter the election!

It's pretty much their admission that they stole the election from the man who actually won it, and gave it to the bought and paid for servant of Communist China.

But they might have this much in their argument: not widespread......but targeted voter fraud- in the swing states. }

Minus the superfluous, that's what I posted.

Where's the lie?

The "superfluous" is known as context, you fucking liar.

Actually this would be changing the meaning, by adding the lines left out, but leaving out the first line.

I agree that each of those lines is TRUE, and we agree.

Satisfied?

How many more days will the crying continue..?
Hundreds, I reckon. That's okay. It's probably a good catharsis after this ugly defeat.

it was ugly but it was not a defeat, it was a theft. and its not over. I know you dems and libs want to say its over, but its not. Your cheating is known by everyone at this point. There are still constitutional remedies that will keep the senile pervert biden and his SFO whore from taking power.
It was a defeat of Trump.
It was beautiful
It is over.
YOUR
BLOB
LOST

Hundreds, I reckon. That's okay. It's probably a good catharsis after this ugly defeat.

it was ugly but it was not a defeat, it was a theft. and its not over. I know you dems and libs want to say its over, but its not. Your cheating is known by everyone at this point. There are still constitutional remedies that will keep the senile pervert biden and his SFO whore from taking power.
No little fish, it was a defeat. Trump plain out lost. According to Trump standards, it was a “landslide”.

You’re out of “remedies” to undermine our democracy. Biden will be sworn in as the 46th President in just a few weeks. Now that is a VERY Merry Christmas indeed.

no witchey, its not over. Trump still has some cards to play, its getting harder but the constitution is on his side.

I find it interesting that you are looking forward to paying more taxes, having your guns confiscated, and opening our borders to everyone who wants in. Are you, as an old person, also looking forward to socialized medicine where you have to wait months for routine care? Are you happy about giving China control over our economy?

You lib fools may get what you think you want, but you are in for a rude awakening, get ready to learn how to prepare poodle stew and cat burgers. Welcome to venezuela. idiot.

Actually this would be changing the meaning, by adding the lines left out, but leaving out the first line.

I agree that each of those lines is TRUE, and we agree.

Satisfied?

so in your feeble mind, the hundreds of americans who signed affidavits under oath saying they witnessed vote fraud are all lying? Some of them are democrats, why would they lie about it? The computer experts who examined the dominion machines proved that they were programmed to flip votes, are they lying too?

the fraud was real, everyone with a lick of common sense knows it.

No little fish, it was a defeat. Trump plain out lost. According to Trump standards, it was a “landslide”.

You’re out of “remedies” to undermine our democracy. Biden will be sworn in as the 46th President in just a few weeks. Now that is a VERY Merry Christmas indeed.

no witchey, its not over. Trump still has some cards to play, its getting harder but the constitution is on his side.

I find it interesting that you are looking forward to paying more taxes, having your guns confiscated, and opening our borders to everyone who wants in. Are you, as an old person, also looking forward to socialized medicine where you have to wait months for routine care? Are you happy about giving China control over our economy?

You lib fools may get what you think you want, but you are in for a rude awakening, get ready to learn how to prepare poodle stew and cat burgers. Welcome to venezuela. idiot.
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

No, the sky is not falling, but you are free to run. Run to the border and welcome the millions of infected criminals that Biden and Harris are about to unleash on you. Run to the IRS and give them a blank check for the increased taxes you are going to pay. put your guns on the front porch for collection by the jack booted thugs so they can give them to antifa and BLM.

you fools voted for this shit, now you are going to roll in it.

maxresdefault.jpg

No, the sky is not falling, but you are free to run. Run to the border and welcome the millions of infected criminals that Biden and Harris are about to unleash on you. Run to the IRS and give them a blank check for the increased taxes you are going to pay. put your guns on the front porch for collection by the jack booted thugs so they can give them to antifa and BLM.

holy crap

maxresdefault.jpg

holy crap

I am merely repeating what Biden and Harris have said they want to do. WTF is wrong with you that you support the destruction of this great country and its constitution?

maxresdefault.jpg

holy crap
Isn't great living in fear when your guy loses an election?

maxresdefault.jpg

I voted for Howie Hawkins and you are a stupid old fool to lie like you do.

maxresdefault.jpg

holy crap

I am merely repeating what Biden and Harris have said they want to do. WTF is wrong with you that you support the destruction of this great country and its constitution?
Get a grip. Back away from the radio. You guys are bananas.

maxresdefault.jpg

holy crap
Hell, they've been in this state of abject paranoia through his whole freaking term.

It's just reaching fever pitch right now.

maxresdefault.jpg

holy crap
Hell, they've been in this state of abject paranoia through his whole freaking term.

It's just reaching fever pitch right now.
I doubt it subsides for many years just like the Civil War thingy...

maxresdefault.jpg

holy crap

And that phrase is the most succinct exposition of what you Leftists worship, that I have seen.

It is over. Votes are in and Mitch McChinless has spoken.

My taxes won’t go up since I don’t make over $400,000 a year. Nobody’s guns are going to be confiscated and the Biden administration does not support “open borders”.

Thanks to my 20 years of honorable service, I don’t need healthcare...But I do want the same kind of coverage for every other American.

I see that you finally recognize that you are an idiot and it started signing your posts that way. Good on you.

It is over. Votes are in and Mitch McChinless has spoken.

My taxes won’t go up since I don’t make over $400,000 a year. Nobody’s guns are going to be confiscated and the Biden administration does not support “open borders”.

Thanks to my 20 years of honorable service, I don’t need healthcare...But I do want the same kind of coverage for every other American.

I see that you finally recognize that you are an idiot and it started signing your posts that way. Good on you.

"My taxes won’t go up since I don’t make over $400,000 a year."

Did you get money via the Trump tax cut?

Beijing Biden says he will rescind same.

Can you really be this brainless?

Forum List

Back