68% error rate in Michigan votes acceptable when FEC allowable error rate is 0.008% and we are to accept it???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
  • The allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission guidelines is of 1 in 250,000 ballots (.0008%). We observed an error rate of 68.05%. This demonstrated a significant and fatal error in security and election integrity.

• The results of the Antrim County 2020 election are not certifiable. This is a result of machine and/or software error, not human error.
  • The tabulation log for the forensic examination of the server for Antrim County from December 6, 2020consists of 15,676 individual events, of which 10,667 or 68.05% of the events were recorded errors. These errors resulted in overall tabulation errors or ballots being sent to adjudication. This high error rates proves the Dominion Voting System is flawed and does not meet state or federal election laws

68% ERROR rate is acceptable????

No, but there's been no evidence of anything approaching that number. BTW, use of more than 3 of the same punctuation marks after a sentence is prima facie evidence of mental instability. Get that checked out. Your life will be a lot less distressing and you won't have cling to conspiracy theories to make yourself feel better with some therapy.

Trump supporters, just because you saw it on the internet, that doesn't mean it's true.

I shouldn't have to explain that to grownups, but it does have to be explained to nearly every Trump supporter. They just can't grasp that simple fact, which leaves them susceptible to any dumb propaganda that their masters make up.

No, but there's been no evidence of anything approaching that number. BTW, use of more than 3 of the same punctuation marks after a sentence is prima facie evidence of mental instability. Get that checked out. Your life will be a lot less distressing and you won't have cling to conspiracy theories to make yourself feel better with some therapy.

I think amateurs do that to add emphasis, but your awkward analysis could be true too.

You know the MAJOR difference between you and me is I provide links, substantiation!
You provide your own personal, subjective and highly unintelligent opinion! NO facts. No links. NOTHING!

As far as using multiple punctuation marks.
A) Once again you prove your ignorance by quoting not an expert. Not a psychiatrist a person qualified to determine mental instability.
But a screenwriter?
B) You are a perfect example i.e. "prima facie"... of someone NOT dealing with facts!
Author Elmore Leonard a screen writer of Westerns, thrillers, and crime novels. who said that use of multiple exclamation points is the "sign of a diseased mind." Multiple Exclamation Marks: When Punctuation Gets Excited

I've not only proven your comments are purely subjective...BUT you quoted as you are wont to do... a totally unqualified individual!

Last edited:
  • The allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission guidelines is of 1 in 250,000 ballots (.0008%). We observed an error rate of 68.05%. This demonstrated a significant and fatal error in security and election integrity.

• The results of the Antrim County 2020 election are not certifiable. This is a result of machine and/or software error, not human error.
  • The tabulation log for the forensic examination of the server for Antrim County from December 6, 2020consists of 15,676 individual events, of which 10,667 or 68.05% of the events were recorded errors. These errors resulted in overall tabulation errors or ballots being sent to adjudication. This high error rates proves the Dominion Voting System is flawed and does not meet state or federal election laws

Registered Republicans voting for Biden aren't errors.

To them, of course it is reliable and authentic because their "messiah" has told them it is totally true.
It is sad for them but it is becoming something to reckon with in either a court of law or with real force.
They need to be put in their place with their hysteria .

Trump supporters, just because you saw it on the internet, that doesn't mean it's true.

I shouldn't have to explain that to grownups, but it does have to be explained to nearly every Trump supporter. They just can't grasp that simple fact, which leaves them susceptible to any dumb propaganda that their masters make up.

Look at this dumb fuck. How many Russia posts have you replied to or OP’d in the last four years?

Communist China wanted Quid Pro. Trump placed tariffs and and sanctions on them. Xi and the CCP didn't like that, so they put their man in power.

Quid Pro was PLACED in office, not elected.

1608055265456.png

Says the shit fer brains moron who was all in on the dumbest conspiracy theory in history. "Dona twump colludified wid BIG FOOT and the LOCH NESS mosta to have RUSHA keep Hillary fwom being queen."

You know the MAJOR difference between you and me is I provide links, substantiation!
You provide your own personal, subjective and highly unintelligent opinion! NO facts. No links. NOTHING!

As far as using multiple punctuation marks.
A) Once again you prove your ignorance by quoting not an expert. Not a psychiatrist a person qualified to determine mental instability.
But a screenwriter?
B) You are a perfect example i.e. "prima facie"... of someone NOT dealing with facts!
Author Elmore Leonard a screen writer of Westerns, thrillers, and crime novels. who said that use of multiple exclamation points is the "sign of a diseased mind." Multiple Exclamation Marks: When Punctuation Gets Excited

I've not only proven your comments are purely subjective...BUT you quoted as you are wont to do... a totally unqualified individual!

No the major difference between you and every one else (pretty much) is that they don't believe everything they read.

Who did the audit? What is their track record? Hell...what is their address?

I think amateurs do that to add emphasis, but your awkward analysis could be true too.
Humor impaired? :rolleyes-41:

Election results were thoroughly tested, Trumps challenges were heard by more than 8 judges across the country. The key states were recounted, in Georgia's case counted twice. Hate the results or love them, its time to put All OUR EFFORT into helping American get back on its feet & banishing the virus.

Does that mean Biden won? Because Antrim County voted for Trump.

Trump supporters, just because you saw it on the internet, that doesn't mean it's true. I shouldn't have to explain that to grownups, but it does have to be explained to nearly every Trump supporter. They just can't grasp that simple fact, which leaves them susceptible to any dumb propaganda that their masters make up.
Says the shit fer brains moron who was all in on the dumbest conspiracy theory in history. "Dona twump colludified wid BIG FOOT and the LOCH NESS mosta to have RUSHA keep Hillary fwom being queen."
Nothing to see here, just Trumpista gibberish.

Forum List

Back