Don’t Know The Election Was By Theft?

Watch this:

Democrat Jefferson Davis started the Civil War.
Sorry, republicans call the civil war "the war of northern agression"

Also in the 20th century, the term "War of Northern Aggression" developed under the Lost Cause of the Confederacy movement by Southern history revisionists, with attempts to reimagine the American Civil War narrative negatively and to preserve Confederate legacy.

The same folks still flying the flag.

View attachment 429621

Reduced to lying.

Sad.

The Confederates were democrats, very, very similar to democrats today.

You lied about her post.
Actually she lied about her post, when she claimed she didn't post it.

Logically how could I lie about something she didn't post?

Actually, you lied.

You edited the post to distort and alter the meaning. You thought it was cute to lie - you're a Communist and lack any hint of integrity.

The problem is, everyone here knows you lied, so who do imagine you are impressing?

Actually, you lied.

You edited the post to distort and alter the meaning. You thought it was cute to lie - you're a Communist and lack any hint of integrity.

I posted enough to maintain it's integrity. If you read it, Her point remains intact, but shortened.

If you choose to ignore the first sentence, you do so at the peril of claiming I changed the meaning.

Bad... bad... bad....

I'm having problems posting her entire post, since she claimed she didn't post it. And the post I posted, she said wasn't the post in question.

So which post does she want me to post? The one she didn't post, or the one she posted, but denied posting?

Well......if rules meant anything to those low-lives, the election would have had a different result.

As I said:

I'm having problems posting your entire post, since you claimed you didn't post it. And the post I posted, you said wasn't the post in question.

So which post do you want me to post? The one you didn't post, or the one you posted, but denied posting?

Remember the fabricated stories about Trump being a vassal of a foreign government…..and their false ire and rage????

Now it turns out that they voted for a proven asset of foreign governments.
Maladjusted, malcontent, misanthropic, malevolent, miscreants.

10. “Most worrisome is that the foreign governments that tried to buy influence with Joe Biden by paying millions to his brother and drug-addled son know if they got anything in return, and whether Biden has compromised himself. Hunter’s biggest deals took place when his father was vice president and in countries where Joe was the frontman for the Obama-Biden administration, including Ukraine, Russia and China.

In China, our No. 1 global adversary, Hunter made millions upon millions of dollars in deals with firms tied to the ruling Communist Party. And recall that Joe and his brother Jim were also involved in the 2017 planned deal with the energy conglomerate, according to Bobulinski, who provided his information to the public and the FBI.

The potential implications for America’s national security are enormous. The Trump administration has forcefully confronted China on numerous fronts, including trade deals, repression in Hong Kong and among the Uighurs and its military expansion in the South China Sea. As a result, Joe Biden will be under pressure from President Xi Jinping to take a softer approach.

If he does, will that show he is bought and paid for? And what else does China know about the Bidens that Americans don’t? Time to call in a special counsel on Hunter and Joe Biden: Goodwin

I posted enough to maintain it's integrity. If you read it, Her point remains intact, but shortened.

If you choose to ignore the first sentence, you do so at the peril of claiming I changed the meaning.

Bad... bad... bad....

Nope, like you, the integrity was gone.

She showed the progression of Maoist demands, you took her listing of those demands and posted them as if they were declarations. You deliberately lied.

Remember the fabricated stories about Trump being a vassal of a foreign government…..and their false ire and rage????

10. “Most worrisome is that the foreign governments that tried to buy influence with Joe Biden by paying millions to his brother and drug-addled son know if they got anything in return, and whether Biden has compromised himself. Hunter’s biggest deals took place when his father was vice president and in countries where Joe was the frontman for the Obama-Biden administration, including Ukraine, Russia and China.

In China, our No. 1 global adversary, Hunter made millions upon millions of dollars in deals with firms tied to the ruling Communist Party. And recall that Joe and his brother Jim were also involved in the 2017 planned deal with the energy conglomerate, according to Bobulinski, who provided his information to the public and the FBI.

The potential implications for America’s national security are enormous. The Trump administration has forcefully confronted China on numerous fronts, including trade deals, repression in Hong Kong and among the Uighurs and its military expansion in the South China Sea. As a result, Joe Biden will be under pressure from President Xi Jinping to take a softer approach.

If he does, will that show he is bought and paid for? And what else does China know about the Bidens that Americans don’t? Time to call in a special counsel on Hunter and Joe Biden: Goodwin

That's why he is Quid Pro Biden.

The cash filled envelope slipped into his pocket has directed his life for 47 years.

Swallowswell got the Chinese Hooker to sell out his country - Quid Pro went for cash.

That's why he is Quid Pro Biden.

The cash filled envelope slipped into his pocket has directed his life for 47 years.

Swallowswell got the Chinese Hooker to sell out his country - Quid Pro went for cash.

He follows a long line in that Democrat tradition.

The communists have used three basic methods of recruitment.....money, sex and ideological similarity.

All three work on Democrats.

She showed the progression of Maoist demands, you took her listing of those demands and posted them as if they were declarations. You deliberately lied.
Only if you ignore the first sentence.

The progression that proves the premise:

No evidence of voter fraud!

No evidence of widespread voter fraud!

Yet she claimed she didn't post it.

You're a liar, simple as that.

Her post;

{

The progression that proves the premise:

No evidence of voter fraud!
No evidence of widespread voter fraud!
Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud!
Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud has been proven!
Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud has been proven that would change or alter the election!

It's pretty much their admission that they stole the election from the man who actually won it, and gave it to the bought and paid for servant of Communist China.

But they might have this much in their argument: not widespread......but targeted voter fraud- in the swing states. }

Forum List

Back