Don't know if I believe this...only 150 of those who have died...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
...from Chinese Coronavirus did not have a pre-existing condition, this article states.

I've been burned by Gateway Pundit so I don't endorse this article...could be fake news.

What do y'all think?

...from Chinese Coronavirus did not have a pre-existing condition, this article states.

I've been burned by Gateway Pundit so I don't endorse this article...could be fake news.

What do y'all think?

I think we should stop calling it Coronavirus

The economy was already on a crash course into a wall. The virus hype served as a perfect distraction away from the true cause of that, the Fed.

And now the solution, again, like in '08, is a continuation of the same policies.

At least now everybody knows how they're gonna protect themselves from pitch forks.

What do y'all think?

It’s what I’ve been saying for days.
2,000 die
15% are Corona only=300
Of the Coronas only, 15% are<65 , so 45 total. This is the absurdity we are shutdown over .

What do y'all think?

I think we should stop calling it Coronavirus
I don't call it Coronavirus...I call it CHINESE Coronavirus...to differentiate it from all other Coronaviruses.

The economy was already on a crash course into a wall. The virus hype served as a perfect distraction away from the true cause of that, the Fed.

And now the solution, again, like in '08, is a continuation of the same policies.

At least now everybody knows how they're gonna protect themselves from pitch forks.

Do you live in Venezuela?

What do y'all think?

2,000 die
15% are Corona only=300
Of the Coronas only, 15% are<65 , so 45 total. This is the absurdity we are shutdown over .
I don't think you realize how many people are walking around leading full productive lives with pre-existing conditions. It sounds like you don't care if they die. We aren't just talking about 80 year olds already bedridden in a nursing home.

What do y'all think?

Gateway Pundit is completely unreliable.

What do y'all think?

I believe it. I've also read that the virus is leaving some with permanent heart damage.

What do y'all think?

Gateway Pundit is completely unreliable.
Only in the eyes of the left who believed Faucci

What do y'all think?

2,000 die
15% are Corona only=300
I don't think you realize how many people are walking around leading full productive lives with pre-existing conditions. It sounds like you don't care if they die. We aren't just talking about 80 year olds already bedridden in a nursing home.
I agree...everyone I know is taking some kind off prescription drug for something.

What do y'all think?

Shit's a scam. Are you over 65 with pre-existing conditions affecting immunity or your cardiovascular system? Do you smoke? If yes...start treating yourself better cause there is worse shit than this silly ruse to worry about.

Shit's a scam. Are you over 65 with pre-existing conditions affecting immunity or your cardiovascular system? Do you smoke? If yes...start treating yourself better cause there is worse shit than this silly ruse to worry about.

I'd love you to get it. Not because I want you dead and I wouldn't want you to die, but just to shut your dumb fucking mouth up. Once you've had it, you'd then see what it's about. God, it's like Trump put his brain into a machine and all these dumb fucks who got a dose of his brain started posting on here. Dumb as a sack of rocks. Then again, I'd probably get more sense out of a sack of rocks.

45 people under the age of 65 died from Corona solely today
Shut down a nation
Sure

It well may end up that this is a lot like pollen. Almost everybody sucks it in and a very small percentage have a bad reaction and a minuscule segment of society die from it alone. I think it’s like .004% die solely from Corona
Shut down a Nation?
Sure.

I'd love you to get it. Not because I want you dead and I wouldn't want you to die, but just to shut your dumb fucking mouth up. Once you've had it, you'd then see what it's about. God, it's like Trump put his brain into a machine and all these dumb fucks who got a dose of his brain started posting on here. Dumb as a sack of rocks. Then again, I'd probably get more sense out of a sack of rocks.
Well it’s about a 1 in 600 chance so maybe your perverted curse will come true.

Forum List

Back