Don't know if I believe this...only 150 of those who have died...

Lesh
I own a brewery. And if I were to open up and then have to shut down AGAIN...it definitely wouldn't survive

Good business to be it right now...I understand it is booming.

The party in reference speaks absolutely nothing like an independent business owner.

"Nearly 90 percent of U.S. coronavirus patients who have been hospitalized have underlying health problems, or comorbidities, reports the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

According to Dr. Shikha Garg and associates, during the month of March, among 178 (12%) adult patients with data on underlying conditions, 89.3% had one or more underlying conditions:

The most common were hypertension (49.7%), obesity (48.3%), chronic lung disease (34.6%), diabetes mellitus (28.3%), and cardiovascular disease (27.8%). -"

11 Apr 2020
Unfortunately facts are not defeating this fictitious shutdown

Lesh
I own a brewery. And if I were to open up and then have to shut down AGAIN...it definitely wouldn't survive

The party in reference speaks absolutely nothing like an independent business owner.
And you misuse words like a guy trying to sound smarter than he is. "The party in reference"... haha ..."what had happened was...."

...from Chinese Coronavirus did not have a pre-existing condition, this article states.

I've been burned by Gateway Pundit so I don't endorse this article...could be fake news.

What do y'all think?

Seems unlikely to me but who knows a lot of the deaths are elderly people who usually do have underlying health issues.

Lesh

And you misuse words like a guy trying to sound smarter than he is. "The party in reference"... haha ..."what had happened was...."
It’s gramatically correct.
The party being referenced or in reference .

No, it’s the equivalent because the ultimate amount of residue.

Never smoked mary jane but smoked ciggies for 17 years. Gave up 20 years ago. Wind is much better. However would love to see a link backing up your assertion that one joint equals a pack of ciggies.
Reefer Madness 1958
No, you’re just another backwards dupe. You remind me of me smoking pot as a teenager in 1970. That’s how backwards and ignorant you are. Time to progress a little.

Pot smoking damages lungs and makes people susceptible to Wuhan.
yep. So do cheeseburgers. And sugar. Heart disease and diabetes put people at risk of a lot of things as well.
Right. And those things are considered underlying conditions per Wuhan. My point is that pot smoking falls into that category. I’m glad you agree.

Seems unlikely to me
Does it? Have you considered looking at the article and the chart in it, that shows, definitively, that the author's claim is a shameless lie?

I mean, it's literally being handed to you as a link.
I have seen a lot of shameless BS from all sides by those trying to use this virus to push their own agenda wanting to make things look worse than they are or better than they are. I'm skeptical of all of it and not surprising it all has links with charts and graphs. I gave my honest take on the topic if you are anyone else doesn't like my take I really don't give dam I'm really getting sick of the partisan assholes from all corners thinking everyone but them is wrong about everything. Now I am going to take a much needed break from this never ending partisan horseshit enjoy the rest of your night.

Pot smoking damages lungs and makes people susceptible to Wuhan.
yep. So do cheeseburgers. And sugar. Heart disease and diabetes put people at risk of a lot of things as well.
Right. And those things are considered underlying conditions per Wuhan. My point is that pot smoking falls into that category. I’m glad you agree.
Oh, I am sure it does.

I'm skeptical of all of it and not surprising it all has links with charts and graphs. I gave my honest take on the topic if you are anyon
Skepticism involves examining the evidence available, noy doubting everything.

The chart presented is the data we have. The author completely misrepresented the chart and lied. All the info you need to know that he lied is right there.

Not sure what else to tell you.

Forum List

Back