“Don’t get sick. It’s too expensive.”

If you think inflation is a biden issue then you are an infant.
What is trumps great plan ?
Well true, xidenflation is more of a demafacist issue then just xiden

Trump and the entire group of people running on the gop ticket is to end the demafacist war on the working class

Over the last decade, insurers and employers have pushed more cost-sharing onto individuals and families. Now, squeezed by medical costs and inflation, more than 100 million Americans have medical debt and roughly the same proportion report avoiding a prescription because of it.

100 million is an incredible number.
It sounds like a living nightmare. Nobody seems to be sticking up for the patient in this rip off culture.

The person waiting for a kidney transplant has my sympathy. I am waiting for a transplant but I thank the Lord that I am not concerned about the cost of it, maybe losing my house as well.

Maybe trump has the answer to all of this but he isnt saying ? Biden is mute as well. Why do people put up with this ?
Do you believe there is such a thing as a free lunch? I don't.

You really need to get out more. The world isnt always a terrible place..
The world is a good place for those who got it. Even if you have less it can be a good place. Then there are those who interfere. Those who overstep their bounds. Those who tell you about freedom and then use the system they control to force you to comply to their whims. To me, there are resources for more people to live well. Reduce the corruption, stealing, graft and other tenets of false wealth to improve the living conditions for more. Those who do the wrong, who cares? Take their ill-gotten resources and shame them. Local and Federal government shames enough of the responsible for minor stuff so why not the ones who have raked in the moola. It's time to become efficient. Or more efficient. The private side does it and the public side is a swollen piece of puss that needs to be drained. And yet they continue to enlarge the festering boil that will become malignant at some point.

But there are good deals and bad deals. And people who put idrology ahead of good health.
That has nothing to do with what I am talking about. There are no free lunches. Period. Did you ever consider that the reason healthcare got so expensive is because of insurance?

That has nothing to do with what I am talking about. There are no free lunches. Period. Did you ever consider that the reason healthcare got so expensive is because of insurance?
No. it isnt ecpensive over here. We all pay a bit and everyone is covered. Expensive healthcare is an American problem. Its great.

I'm a retired emt after 30 yrs. I witnessed first hand up close and personal what the system does to our sick, our elderly......especially the terminal

If you know how frequent flyer applies, you know how we got to know them.....

I could go on, but i'll pose it all simplistically for those here able to grasp it........

Our HC system is literally kickin' a man down.....

~S~

Over the last decade, insurers and employers have pushed more cost-sharing onto individuals and families. Now, squeezed by medical costs and inflation, more than 100 million Americans have medical debt and roughly the same proportion report avoiding a prescription because of it.

It sounds like a living nightmare. Nobody seems to be sticking up for the patient in this rip off culture.

The person waiting for a kidney transplant has my sympathy. I am waiting for a transplant but I thank the Lord that I am not concerned about the cost of it, maybe losing my house as well.

Maybe trump has the answer to all of this but he isnt saying ? Biden is mute as well. Why do people put up with this ?
thank Obama care in large part.

Most Americans have medical debt.
Americans have mortgages and credit card debt and car payments. Fortunately the Colonies are blessed with the best medical structure in the entire world. It's true that ad agencies sometimes prey on mostly the elderly for prescription drugs that sometime conflict with other prescription drugs but nobody in their right mind would travel to the U.K. for medical treatment.

For a long time, price transparency + more cost-sharing (or "skin in the game" or "consumer-directed health plans" or any of the other euphemisms they liked) was one of the core conservative prescriptions for health--back when they still offered up ideas, anyway.

Biden signed off on trillions of government spending and you don’t blame him at all? He and Trump approved over $5 trillion, most of it approved by Biden and you see no correlation?

Neither the Democrats or Republicans have a plan, they are bought by big insurance to not ever let health care become affordable.
More of your blah, blah, blah...

O'Tay

if one can $$$$$ it....

goggle medical tourism whitehall

~S~
According to the 2015, no americans were traveling to Europe. Not sure if that’s changed

Most folks were going to Canada for cheaper drugs or Asia or Mexico for unapproved treatments or plastic surgery

U.S. outbound medical tourists are thought to make up about 10% of the worldwide total. Data from a U.S. government survey suggest that 150,000 to 320,000 U.S. travelers list healthcare as a reason for traveling abroad each year, or between 0.2% and 0.6% of all outbound U.S. air travelers.

~S~

U.S. outbound medical tourists are thought to make up about 10% of the worldwide total. Data from a U.S. government survey suggest that 150,000 to 320,000 U.S. travelers list healthcare as a reason for traveling abroad each year, or between 0.2% and 0.6% of all outbound U.S. air travelers.

~S~
I wonder why so few folks go to Europe?

Why does the government in the UK decides if a child will live or die?

if one can $$$$$ it....

goggle medical tourism whitehall

~S~
Every American can access the best medical care in the freaking world regardless of their ability to pay.. If you hate it and disagree with the concept you need to get in line at the border and go the other way.

Forum List

Back