“Don’t get sick. It’s too expensive.”

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Over the last decade, insurers and employers have pushed more cost-sharing onto individuals and families. Now, squeezed by medical costs and inflation, more than 100 million Americans have medical debt and roughly the same proportion report avoiding a prescription because of it.

100 million is an incredible number.
It sounds like a living nightmare. Nobody seems to be sticking up for the patient in this rip off culture.

The person waiting for a kidney transplant has my sympathy. I am waiting for a transplant but I thank the Lord that I am not concerned about the cost of it, maybe losing my house as well.

Maybe trump has the answer to all of this but he isnt saying ? Biden is mute as well. Why do people put up with this ?

If you think inflation is a biden issue then you are an infant.
What is trumps great plan ?
Biden signed off on trillions of government spending and you don’t blame him at all? He and Trump approved over $5 trillion, most of it approved by Biden and you see no correlation?

Neither the Democrats or Republicans have a plan, they are bought by big insurance to not ever let health care become affordable.

Biden signed off on trillions of government spending and you don’t blame him at all? He and Trump approved over $5 trillion, most of it approved by Biden and you see no correlation?

Neither the Democrats or Republicans have a plan, they are bought by big insurance to not ever let health care become affordable.
Thats about the size of it. No good guys in this story. Just victims.

If you don't attribute inflation to Biden's spending policies (facilitated by a Democrat Congress) then you need to learn a little bit more about simple economics. Fiat money = inflation. It's not complicated.

The Guardian is one of the least reliable sources of information in the spectrum of what is publicly available. This article grossly cherrypicks information and examples to make the point that they dare not utter: WE THINK THE U.S. SHOULD HAVE SOCIALIZED MEDICINE!

Puzzle me this: If repeal of ACA will result in MILLIONS OF AMERICANS BEING WITHOUT HEALTH INSURANCE, how does that square with MOST AMERICANS DON'T HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE?

There is no easy answer the the rapid escalation of healthcare costs because it has a number of different reasons. Spending totals are skewed by the fact that once you go on Medicare, the Medical Industry (and I use that word intentionally) sees you as a CASH COW. Fully 25% of all medical spending in the U.S. is expended on elderly people in the last 90 days of their lives. "We" routinely do major surgeries on people who have a short time left to live, even if the surgery is successful. Geezers live out the last weeks or even months of their lives in hyper-expensive ICU's.

Foreigners (and most Americans) are unaware of the fact that under our Constitution, Congress lacks the power to implement a compulsory national health insurance program...but Democrats care little about such trivialities.

Over the last decade, insurers and employers have pushed more cost-sharing onto individuals and families. Now, squeezed by medical costs and inflation, more than 100 million Americans have medical debt and roughly the same proportion report avoiding a prescription because of it.

It sounds like a living nightmare. Nobody seems to be sticking up for the patient in this rip off culture.

The person waiting for a kidney transplant has my sympathy. I am waiting for a transplant but I thank the Lord that I am not concerned about the cost of it, maybe losing my house as well.

Maybe trump has the answer to all of this but he isnt saying ? Biden is mute as well. Why do people put up with this ?
obama care has been a disaster to our country you mother fucking sob.....don't talk to anyone about health care with what you yellow crooked teethed mother fuckers have

Not to worry, Biden is giving debt relief to graduates at Harvard.

:auiqs.jpg:

If you don't attribute inflation to Biden's spending policies (facilitated by a Democrat Congress) then you need to learn a little bit more about simple economics. Fiat money = inflation. It's not complicated.

The Guardian is one of the least reliable sources of information in the spectrum of what is publicly available. This article grossly cherrypicks information and examples to make the point that they dare not utter: WE THINK THE U.S. SHOULD HAVE SOCIALIZED MEDICINE!

Puzzle me this: If repeal of ACA will result in MILLIONS OF AMERICANS BEING WITHOUT HEALTH INSURANCE, how does that square with MOST AMERICANS DON'T HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE?

There is no easy answer the the rapid escalation of healthcare costs because it has a number of different reasons. Spending totals are skewed by the fact that once you go on Medicare, the Medical Industry (and I use that word intentionally) sees you as a CASH COW. Fully 25% of all medical spending in the U.S. is expended on elderly people in the last 90 days of their lives. "We" routinely do major surgeries on people who have a short time left to live, even if the surgery is successful. Geezers live out the last weeks or even months of their lives in hyper-expensive ICU's.

Foreigners (and most Americans) are unaware of the fact that under our Constitution, Congress lacks the power to implement a compulsory national health insurance program...but Democrats care little about such trivialities.
So, we need to focus on the other 75 percent of medical costs and bring them down by learning about health and getting healthier. It's not rocket science.

We also have to examine carefully who is getting medical care and why. ER visits by drug overdoses, gunshot victims, and other foolish injuries are a big expense that is passed on to others.

The abuse of insurance is one of the chief costs are so high....Back in the day, it was known as "hospitalization insurance", but now there are the demands that insurance pay for everything anytime you interact with someone in a lab coat.

You criticise the source and yet you omit to mention what they got wrong.

Put down the pie and listen up!

Learn how to take care of your health and healthcare costs will plummet.

I know right, my son should have taken better care of his pancreas when he was 10 so it would not have stopped producing insulin o_O

So, we need to focus on the other 75 percent of medical costs and bring them down by learning about health and getting healthier. It's not rocket science.

We also have to examine carefully who is getting medical care and why. ER visits by drug overdoses, gunshot victims, and other foolish injuries are a big expense that is passed on to others.
We have those things over here and yet medical bankruptcies are steady at zero.

obama care has been a disaster to our country you mother fucking sob.....don't talk to anyone about health care with what you yellow crooked teethed mother fuckers have
Medical debt is the disaster, People getting ripped off so that corporations can make a profit.

Poor lifestyle choices like smoking, drinking, sugar consumption and lack of exercise is responsible for health problems.

Nonsense. We need to join the rest of the civilized world.

Forum List

Back