“Don’t get sick. It’s too expensive.”

We may have insurance totally paid for from government one day. There will be limits for all the peasants at least. After so many dollars spent on a person, they will be given other options including take the pain pill as to pass on. There most likely will be medical places outside the guaranteed insurance government provides for people with no recourse.
You really need to get out more. The world isnt always a terrible place..

Over the last decade, insurers and employers have pushed more cost-sharing onto individuals and families. Now, squeezed by medical costs and inflation, more than 100 million Americans have medical debt and roughly the same proportion report avoiding a prescription because of it.

100 million is an incredible number.
It sounds like a living nightmare. Nobody seems to be sticking up for the patient in this rip off culture.

The person waiting for a kidney transplant has my sympathy. I am waiting for a transplant but I thank the Lord that I am not concerned about the cost of it, maybe losing my house as well.

Maybe trump has the answer to all of this but he isnt saying ? Biden is mute as well. Why do people put up with this ?

No one is going to fix the US system. In the mean time, I don't hate that my wife pulls in an income as an ICU charge nurse comparable to what your doctors make.

Learn how to take care of your health and healthcare costs will plummet.
I had an aunt who took care of herself, and she still ended up getting hit with cancer. She passed away on Labor Day of last year. Her two kids are my most favorite cousins.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. Today marks one year since my cousins had to let go of their dad. Yeah, that's right. Their dad went on just three months after they had to let go of their mom.

Over the last decade, insurers and employers have pushed more cost-sharing onto individuals and families. Now, squeezed by medical costs and inflation, more than 100 million Americans have medical debt and roughly the same proportion report avoiding a prescription because of it.

It sounds like a living nightmare. Nobody seems to be sticking up for the patient in this rip off culture.

The person waiting for a kidney transplant has my sympathy. I am waiting for a transplant but I thank the Lord that I am not concerned about the cost of it, maybe losing my house as well.

Maybe trump has the answer to all of this but he isnt saying ? Biden is mute as well. Why do people put up with this ?

I hope you have dental coverage over there.

Medical debt is the disaster, People getting ripped off so that corporations can make a profit.
typical family obama policy is 800 per month with a 6k deductible....that is 16,000 spent before 1st dollar coverage......yeah medical debt................you people are disasters to human life

The abuse of insurance is one of the chief costs are so high....Back in the day, it was known as "hospitalization insurance", but now there are the demands that insurance pay for everything anytime you interact with someone in a lab coat.
men get a gyno exam once a year with oblamacare...i bet a lot of our lib cucks here take advantage of that one

Unlike the Brits who have to wait in line for days for emergency treatment, most Americans have medical insurance. The freaking elephant in the room that lefties ignore is that the medical system is clogged up with illegal aliens who never saw a doctor (other than a witch doctor) in their entire sorry lives.

/-----/ OH SNAP... just when I thought I'd get sick so I could spend some money to get well, it goes and gets more expensive. Maybe I can afford a headache or a splinter.

Unlike the Brits who have to wait in line for days for emergency treatment, most Americans have medical insurance. The freaking elephant in the room that lefties ignore is that the medical system is clogged up with illegal aliens who never saw a doctor (other than a witch doctor) in their entire sorry lives.
/----/ What makes me scratch my head is that the same libtards who welcome illegals in with open arms are the same idiots that bash America 24/7/365. If we're such a terrible racist country, why are these illegals risking their lives to get here? Why are the libtards encouraging them to come here if things are so bad? Makes no sense.

Most Americans have medical debt.

When you remove the profit motive its a lot easier. We still mess it up when conservatives are in charge.
My observation is that you do eat a lot more than we do. Bigger portions of stuff that isnt good for you.
But you probably exercise more than we do. So it should balance out.
Overeating is the main problem.

I thought Obamacare fixed healthcare?

I thought Obamacare fixed healthcare?
Sure did. "Out of the frying pan, into the fire." :omg:

The way to fix healthcare is to drop anyone who smokes or is obese or is found to have any other degenerative habits. They've chosen their path, let them walk it. :mad:

Most Americans have medical debt.
/——-/ Wrong again, Tommy.
For example, according to the survey, 27.9% of households with a Black householder had medical debt compared to 17.2% of households with a White non-Hispanic householder and 9.7% of households with an Asian householder (Figure 1).

Households with a householder of Hispanic origin were also more likely to hold medical debt (21.7%) than households without (18.6%).

/——-/ Wrong again, Tommy.
For example, according to the survey, 27.9% of households with a Black householder had medical debt compared to 17.2% of households with a White non-Hispanic householder and 9.7% of households with an Asian householder (Figure 1).

Households with a householder of Hispanic origin were also more likely to hold medical debt (21.7%) than households without (18.6%).
Its around 0% over here across all communities.

We need to retrain the fat fucks like you, who ate, drank, and smoked their way to missing limbs and incipient organ failure. If you were able to control your base urges, we wouldn't be in the situation we're in.

Find Jesus, He'll help you.

Forum List

Back