Don't Forget Tonight's Debates!

If your sock drawer is in order, watch the clown show.

How to watch the Democratic debate: Time, schedule, lineup

Well my DAUGHTER suckered me into watching the Bachelorette to my everloving shame....and now I have to watch the season finale tonight. Well I don't HAVE to but I'm gonna be there for it, burning my brain out on crap TV

Seriously though what a terrible way to meet anyone.

However I'm quite sure I will not miss anything with the Clown Show, and it will be a whole lot less entertaining and a whole lot more irritating

If your sock drawer is in order, watch the clown show.

How to watch the Democratic debate: Time, schedule, lineup

Well my DAUGHTER suckered me into watching the Bachelorette to my everloving shame....and now I have to watch the season finale tonight. Well I don't HAVE to but I'm gonna be there for it, burning my brain out on crap TV

Seriously though what a terrible way to meet anyone.

However I'm quite sure I will not miss anything with the Clown Show, and it will be a whole lot less entertaining and a whole lot more irritating

The lower tier candidates will be prone to making desperate moves now. They're liable to say anything, all of which will reflect on the Party.

Should be entertaining.

"Pete Buttigieg is the angriest person in the entire Democrat field. There’s a simmering rage in that dude and I’m surprised more people don’t see it. And he has a real ax to grind with Christianity. There’s some history there. Guarantee it."

If they passed a law saying I had to watch this debate I would break the law and risk prison.

"Pete Buttigieg is the angriest person in the entire Democrat field. There’s a simmering rage in that dude and I’m surprised more people don’t see it. And he has a real ax to grind with Christianity. There’s some history there. Guarantee it."
That's because he's a disciple of Satan AKA a Homosexual

upload_2019-7-31_7-59-9.jpeg

I didn't watch any of the prequels, thank god. Who can willing watch people who think America is for illegals?

Forum List

Back