I wonder what policy debacle the left will foist on the dems tonite?

Free social security retirement for all illegal aliens?

Free lifetime apartments for all asylum seekers?

Prepare to be amazed.

Yup, every day one try's to out do the other. I'm holding out for the free car.

Look for the Democrats to do what they always do prior to the Presidential election. They will completely change their tune for a few months as they suddenly care about the American worker, they suddenly care about reaching across the aisle to address our problems, they suddenly care about "healing" the wounds and bridging the divide blah blah blah blah blah blah. Don't buy the snake oil, that's exactly what Obama said and as soon as he was elected he announced ominously he was going to "Transform America" with an evil grin. That is what Democrats are about, deceiving the American voter.

Look for the Democrats to do what they always do prior to the Presidential election. They will completely change their tune for a few months as they suddenly care about the American worker, they suddenly care about reaching across the aisle to address our problems, they suddenly care about "healing" the wounds and bridging the divide blah blah blah blah blah blah. Don't buy the snake oil, that's exactly what Obama said and as soon as he was elected he announced ominously he was going to "Transform America" with an evil grin. That is what Democrats are about, deceiving the American voter.
Well pols of both parties flip from primary to general, and Trump actually started out as the guy who'd make the dems and republicans make deals.

But, it seems to me that the dems are very serious about some HC insurance that is aimed and at ending private insurance, and Biden said free healthcare to illegal aliens was "the moral thing to do." I'm not for separating kids or holding people for 25 days without showers or sanitation or food, but how about expedited deportation

Forum List

Back