Don't drink and fuck

Could be addressing the charge ... For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge.
Although many origins have been investigated and proven to be worthwhile ... The early Irish charge for illegal sexual contact does exist.

What are you talking about?

You mentioned ... Fortification Under Consent of the King ... In reference to your reasoning behind what "Fuck" means.

So you are relating the term "fuck" to rape? I don't think so . . . Fuck means fucking. Let's not get too technical here.

Well ... If you would like to go with the early German origin existing in a word indicating "to strike or rub in a sexual manner" ... That may be closer.
The early Irish charge referred to all illegal fornication ... Rape, adultery, sodomy on down the line.

It was supposed to be joke. You know? Jokes.

IF two people are drunk and have consensual sex, then nobody is raping anyone.

If a man is so drunk he does not know what he is doing (in a blackout) the odds are he will not be able to maintain an erection. A women can have intercourse even if unconscious.

The woman was not unconscious. She sneaked out of her room into his room to have sex with him. Both were drunk. Are you really defending this crap? Unbelievable.

If a man is so drunk he does not know what he is doing (in a blackout) the odds are he will not be able to maintain an erection. A women can have intercourse even if unconscious.

So, your take on this: If both parties are drunk and have sex, it is rape.

No, that's you misrepresenting what I posted. Rape is having intercourse with a women, or with a man, without their consent. A women or a man who is unconscious cannot consent. A man without an erection cannot engage in intercourse, but theoretically, can commit rape with a foreign object.

No, that's you misrepresenting what I posted. Rape is having intercourse with a women, or with a man, without their consent. A women unconscious cannot consent. A man without an erection cannot engage in intercourse, but theoretically, can commit rape with a foreign object.

No shit. How does this relate to the article I posted for you?

I actually have heard of that, women have changed their mind during sex if the guy does something they don't like, like not put on a condom, too rough, tries anal sex etc etc never happened to me tho.

It doesn't sound fair to be in the "middle of sex" and then withdraw your consent, with the exception of the things you mentioned above.

I was thinking more along the lines that they were just in the middle of doing it, when the woman suddenly "changes her mind?" That is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard of, and anyone who would do something like that probably should seek therapy.

Sometimes it happens, a married woman or a woman with a bf etc is in the middle of sex with another man and guilt just kicks in, I have heard all kinds of stories about stuff like this.

Well, IMO, that is something that particular person should have thought about BEFORE consenting to sex. How fair is it to end the sexual encounter say, right before the guy is about to . . . you know, and then say, "oh I've changed my mind." That's retarded IMO, and I would not consider it "rape."

that's nice.

again, people change their mind. maybe the guy did something to hurt her. maybe he sucked in bed. maybe she felt guilty.

either way...

*shrug*

Changing your mind over feeling guilty shouldn't elevate the charge to rape automatically "just because."

you can[t touch someone who says no or stop

dd92902cc2b3800f64183b657041eb03803d45102668d8c8404b41cee05cee2d.jpg

It doesn't sound fair to be in the "middle of sex" and then withdraw your consent, with the exception of the things you mentioned above.

I was thinking more along the lines that they were just in the middle of doing it, when the woman suddenly "changes her mind?" That is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard of, and anyone who would do something like that probably should seek therapy.

Sometimes it happens, a married woman or a woman with a bf etc is in the middle of sex with another man and guilt just kicks in, I have heard all kinds of stories about stuff like this.

Well, IMO, that is something that particular person should have thought about BEFORE consenting to sex. How fair is it to end the sexual encounter say, right before the guy is about to . . . you know, and then say, "oh I've changed my mind." That's retarded IMO, and I would not consider it "rape."

that's nice.

again, people change their mind. maybe the guy did something to hurt her. maybe he sucked in bed. maybe she felt guilty.

either way...

*shrug*

Changing your mind over feeling guilty shouldn't elevate the charge to rape automatically "just because."

again, an "Ideal gas law" position when the encounter begins consensually. If the woman attempts to push off the guy, and he then uses force to remain at it, then you might have an actual case, but dealing with words or gestures in the passion of the moment is not really a situation the law is competent at.

that's nice.

either way...

*shrug*

again, an "Ideal gas law" position when the encounter begins consensually. If the woman attempts to push off the guy, and he then uses force to remain at it, then you might have an actual case, but dealing with words or gestures in the passion of the moment is not really a situation the law is competent at.

So you have to physically overpower a larger and stronger man to not get raped?

that's nice.

either way...

*shrug*

Again, this is for a situation where the sex began consensually, drunk, sober, or popped up on E.

The woman doesn't have to overpower the guy, just respond in a way that is clear she want's nothing more to do with the situation. If the guy continues past this clear indication, then you got his ass for rape. Once he makes an additional act to continue the sexual encounter (which once she tries to force him to stop, implies force on his part) his intent is known, and is thus punishable.

that's nice.

either way...

*shrug*

Again, this is for a situation where the sex began consensually, drunk, sober, or popped up on E.

The woman doesn't have to overpower the guy, just respond in a way that is clear she want's nothing more to do with the situation. If the guy continues past this clear indication, then you got his ass for rape. Once he makes an additional act to continue the sexual encounter (which once she tries to force him to stop, implies force on his part) his intent is known, and is thus punishable.

You have an absolute right to say stop. It's not negotiable.

Yes you do, however if you want to prosecute someone for rape, and you started out consensually, you better have something more concrete than "I said stop"

Your Ideal Gas law position is noted.

Yes you do, however if you want to prosecute someone for rape, and you started out consensually, you better have something more concrete than "I said stop"

IMO, a woman who would do that is a complete loser. Ruining a person's life because she "changed her mind." That's really shitty. What a crappy person that must be!!

IMO, a woman who would do that is a complete loser. Ruining a person's life because she "changed her mind." That's really shitty. What a crappy person that must be!!

During the act either party can change their mind. The question is when does this become criminal.

During the act either party can change their mind. The question is when does this become criminal.
Trying to stop having sex can be like trying to stop peeing in midstream. It isn't always an easy thing to do.

Forum List

Back