Don't drink and fuck

Figaro

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2014
Progressives want to tell us when we can have sex. Drunk sex is now rape.

Numerous colleges now insist that it isn't possible to consent to sex if you're three sheets to the wind, which means that all sexual acts carried out under the influence are potential crimes. The University of Georgia warns students that sexual consent must be "voluntary, sober, imaginative, enthusiastic, creative, wanted, informed, mutual, honest." The most problematic is "sober." Apparently sex must always be booze-free.

The cultivation of the new crime of "sex without consent" completes the state's intervention into private life. It effectively makes the authorities into the arbiters of sex itself, the judges of when sex is okay and when it isn't, of whether a particular drunken romp is acceptable or rape. Don't drink and fack, or the state will fack you. With or without your consent

Drunk sex on campus Universities are struggling to determine when intoxicated sex becomes sexual assault.
[url="http://reason.com/blog/2015/02/12/colleges-please-dont-criminalize-drinkin"]Colleges Please Don t Criminalize Drinking Sex or Drunk Sex - Hit Run Reason.com[/URL]

Numerous colleges now insist that it isn't possible to consent to sex if you're three sheets to the wind, which means that all sexual acts carried out under the influence are potential crimes. The University of Georgia warns students that sexual consent must be "voluntary, sober, imaginative, enthusiastic, creative, wanted, informed, mutual, honest." The most problematic is "sober." Apparently sex must always be booze-free.

The cultivation of the new crime of "sex without consent" completes the state's intervention into private life. It effectively makes the authorities into the arbiters of sex itself, the judges of when sex is okay and when it isn't, of whether a particular drunken romp is acceptable or rape. Don't drink and fack, or the state will fack you. With or without your consent

Drunk sex on campus Universities are struggling to determine when intoxicated sex becomes sexual assault.
[URL='http://reason.com/blog/2015/02/12/colleges-please-dont-criminalize-drinkin']Colleges Please Don t Criminalize Drinking Sex or Drunk Sex - Hit Run Reason.com
[/URL]
http://www.slate.com/articles/doubl...struggling_to_determine_when_intoxicated.html
[URL='http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2015/02/drunk_sex_on_campus_universities_are_struggling_to_determine_when_intoxicated.html']

What if they are cumdrunk, as college girls are prone to becoming?

I have no idea why this keeps appearing as a link; three deletes and rewrites, fuck it.
http://www.slate.com/articles/doubl...struggling_to_determine_when_intoxicated.html[/URL]

We keep treating adults like children longer and longer and then wonder why they don't start acting like grown ups until they're 30 these days.

A female and a male college student gets drunk and then they have sex. Did they rape each other?

It's one more way of controlling people's sexuality while simultaneously rejecting personal responsiblity and accountability. "I was drunk and couldn't consent, they raped me." But studies show alcohol only removes our inhibitions. In other words, when we're drunk we're more likely to do what we wish to do unburdened by social constraints. So why claim alcohol intoxication makes consent impossible if in fact it's only eliminating inhibitions?

Colleges Please Don t Criminalize Drinking Sex or Drunk Sex - Hit Run Reason.com

First it was "get the government out of our bedrooms." Now? Not so much. Unless the person is unconscious, or the person had a mickey slipped to them, drunk sex isn't rape unless the woman says "no" at the time of intercourse.

A female and a male college student gets drunk and then they have sex. Did they rape each other?

Unless she was so drunk she was incapacitated, and that was obvious, and he was not, then I would say, no, it is not rape. If some of these women can't control themselves when they drink, then I would suggest to them to not get so drunk. If you are all over some guy who is also drinking and rubbing up on him all night and then you have drunk sex with him, then it's your own fault, IMO. This "rape" stuff on college campuses is getting out of control. I cannot imagine the type of nasty person who would actually press rape charges on a man and ruin his entire life because of regretful drunk sex.

I cannot imagine the type of nasty person who would actually press rape charges on a man and ruin his entire life because of regretful drunk sex.
I don't believe they'll criminalize it, it's unreal to divide recreational alcohol use and sex. I'm teetotal, my man likes to drink a bit, low alcohol dose makes him more steady :wink:

Unless she was so drunk she was incapacitated, and that was obvious, and he was not, then I would say, no, it is not rape. If some of these women can't control themselves when they drink, then I would suggest to them to not get so drunk. If you are all over some guy who is also drinking and rubbing up on him all night and then you have drunk sex with him, then it's your own fault, IMO. This "rape" stuff on college campuses is getting out of control. I cannot imagine the type of nasty person who would actually press rape charges on a man and ruin his entire life because of regretful drunk sex.
I know a girl who did that. She cheated on her husband at a party. After word got around in the neighborhood and her husband found out about it she cried rape. Then her husband opened up a can of whoop-ass on other guy. Bad. He put him in the hospital.

After he found out what really happened he divorced her.

When a girl falsely cries rape it makes the police more skeptical whenever a girl who really was raped reports it.

Last edited:

I know a girl who did that. She cheated on her husband at a party. After word got around in the neighborhood and her husband found out about it she cried rape. Then her husband opened up a can of whoop-ass on other guy. Bad. He put him in the hospital.

After he found out what really happened he divorced her.

When a girl falsely cries rape it makes the police more skeptical whenever a girl who really was raped reports it.

Yes, these types of women are just rotten. Drunk sex is NOT rape, IMO, when both parties are drunk. The whole thing is beyond silly.

I cannot imagine the type of nasty person who would actually press rape charges on a man and ruin his entire life because of regretful drunk sex.
I don't believe they'll criminalize it, it's unreal to divide recreational alcohol use and sex. I'm teetotal, my man likes to drink a bit, low alcohol dose makes him more steady :wink:

Well, a college boy was expelled from his uni because of just such an incident.

Most women don't realize how close they were to losing their privileged ("heads I win, tails you lose") status in our society if the Equal Rights Amendment had been ratified. Neither do most men. The fact is that we treat women and minorities as retarded children who are not responsible for their actions. Rudyard Kipling's Burden?

Colleges Please Don t Criminalize Drinking Sex or Drunk Sex - Hit Run Reason.com
yes if a girl is to drunk to drive..she is to drunk to consent and it is rape...if she blows over..she cant blow you...no always means know..but sometimes yes still means no...here this young womans study grad will explain it all to you

trigger alert !

yes if a girl is to drunk to drive..she is to drunk to consent and it is rape...if she blows over..she cant blow you...no always means know..but sometimes yes still means no...here this young womans study grad will explain it all to you

trigger alert !

If both the girl and guy are too drunk to drive, are they rapeing each other if they have sex since neither is able to consent?

yes if a girl is to drunk to drive..she is to drunk to consent and it is rape...if she
blows over..she cant blow you...no always means know..but sometimes yes still means no...here this young womans study grad will explain it all to you

trigger alert !

If both the girl and guy are too drunk to drive, are they rapeing each other if they have sex since neither is able to consent?

laci explains that very scenario in her video..sex requires A active participant...as she makes a hole with one hand and thrust the finger in and out...implying its the man...so even if he is drunk to by virtue of the fact he is the active one...he would be the rapist in that situation

Last edited:

yes if a girl is to drunk to drive..she is to drunk to consent and it is rape...if she
blows over..she cant blow you...no always means know..but sometimes yes still means no...here this young womans study grad will explain it all to you

trigger alert !

laci explains that very scenario in her video..sex requires A active participant...as she makes a hole with one hand and thrust the finger in and out...implying its the man...so even if he is drunk to by virtue of the fact he is the active one...he would be the rapist in that situation

Both can be active participants. I say Laci is full of shit.

Why do you believe this little girl? Her words mean: "I've never been active while having sex" Sometimes woman has to be active ;)
Both can be active participants. I say Laci is full of shit.
Right you are. And Laci... Laci definitely needs a man and a motivation to do something useful.

trigger alert !

My GOD. That has to be the most annoying person in the world. Is it just me, or does everyone else want to smack her?

Wow...wow.
So this idiot says...

1) Kissing someone on a date, even when the date is going well and indications seem good...leaning over and kissing them is....wait for it....sexual assault.
2) While having sex, and engaging in foreplay...if you don't continuously look at the other persons face and body language to be sure they like what is happening...you..just might be a rapist.
3) If you have had sex with someone several times, and right now they don't want to - if try and talk them into it....you are engaging it a form of rape.
4) If you are with someone, and leading up to sex, and even if you are both naked...she has removed all of her clothing...if you don't ask AGAIN...you are a creepy rapist-like person.
5) Your having sex, and the girl isn't smiling...but you continue...you are a rapist.

And she goes on.....you can't make this shit up.

Forum List

Back